HP High Court Recruitment
A job notification has been publicized in respect of HP High Court Recruitment 2016 by Himachal Pradesh High Court. HPHC is inviting application form from talented and skilled contenders to fill up 34 vacant posts of Steno Typist and Judgment Writer. Interested applicants may apply for HPHC Recruitment by going through simple online procedure specified below on this page. Job seekers may gather latest updates concerning HP High Court Recruitment 2017 from this page, so stay in touch with us.
Candidates may fill online application forms to apply for these vacant posts on or before the last date that is 07th November, 2016 and then send it through offline mode on below furnished address before 18th November, 2016. To collect more detailed information about HP High Court Job aspirants have to read this web page carefully which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
HP High Court Recruitment
HP High Court Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
Candidates must possess Graduation Degree from a recognized University and having speed of 80 W.P.M. in English Stenography and Typing speed in English of 40 W.P.M. on computers.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
The age of applying aspirants must be in between 18 to 45 years of age as per rules of the organization.
Candidates appointing for HP High Court Recruitment will be provided an attractive amount of pay scale of Rs. 5,910 – 20,200 + Grade pay of Rs. 2,000/- per month as a salary from administration.
Candidates will be selected for HP High Court Jobs on the basis of their performance evaluated in written/ proficiency test and interview which is to be organized by the recruitment panel of the organization.
Read Important Tips for Better Preparation-
Contenders applying for HP High Court Vacancies first have to make the payment of below furnished application fee through “E-Payment” mode i.e. either by using Debit/ Credit Card(s) etc. or through net-banking options.
|Category||Amount (in Rs.)|
|For General or Un-reserved category||Rs. 300/-|
|For all other reserved categories||Rs. 150/-|
How to Fill HP High Court Application Form:
Willing contenders who wish to apply for government department jobs must go through all these steps as structured below-
- First of all you have to log on to the official website of the organization that is hphighcourt.nic.in.
- Then on the home page hit the “Announcements” tab which is given at the menu bar on the top of the page.
- Now list of latest openings and notifications under “Announcement” head will appear from that you have to hit the link “ADVERTISEMENT for the posts of Steno-Typists and Judgment Writers (on contract basis) in all the Civil & Sessions Divisions in the State of Himachal Pradesh”.
- Now on the next page hit the link “Advertisement Notice” which is given in front of “Steno-Typists and Judgment Writers (on contract basis)”.
- Then detailed notification in PDF form will appear in front of you.
- Read that notification carefully.
- And then after reading detailed notification press “Hit Here to Apply Now” link which is provided on the previous page.
- Then fill all details carefully in the application form.
- After that upload relevant documents and make payment of application fee as applicable.
- Then press “Submit” button after re-checking.
- Finally take a print out of complete application form and send it along with required attachments to below specified address before the last date.
The Registrar General,
High Court of Himachal Pradesh,
Shimla – 171001
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Himachal Pradesh
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form – 07th November, 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form – 18th November, 2016
Aspirants want to get latest updates concerning HP High Court Recruitment 2017 may visit this website i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com frequently. For further details as regards HP High Court Recruitment 2016 contenders have to visit the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|