HP High Court Recruitment
In concern of HP High Court Recruitment, High Court of Himachal Pradesh is inviting online applications from the willing desirous applicants for filling up the 15 Existing/Anticipated Vacancies of Clerk and Driver. The willing applicants may access the link provided on official site that is hphighcourt.nic.in. Willing candidates can submit the online application form on or before the last date that is 30-09-2017 up to 23:45 Hours against HP High Court Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of This Page:
|Himachal Pradesh High Court Vacancy||Qualification Needed for HP High Court Jobs|
|Age Limit for HP High Court Clerk Recruitment||Pay Scale for HP High Court Driver Recruitment|
|Application Fee||Mode of Selection for PHC Recruitment|
|Way to Fill HP High Court Online Application Form||HP High Court Notification|
|Last Date to Fill Online Form for High Court of Himachal Pradesh Recruitment||Note for Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment|
The applying entrants must have to send the print-out of duly filled-in Acknowledgement along with ‘e-Receipt’, in original, in support of payment deposited by candidates on or before 10-10-2017. Complete information regarding HP High Court Recruitment 2018 are well mentioned in the below section of this page which is prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
HP High Court Recruitment
HP High Court Vacancy:
- Clerk (Class-III): 12 Vacancies
- Driver (Class-III): 02 Vacancies
- Driver: 01 Vacancy
Are You Eligible for HP High Court Recruitment?
For Clerk (Class-III): Contenders should possess Graduation degree from a recognized University / Institute.
For Driver (Class-III) and Driver: Applicants must have done Matriculation and must possess a valid driving license to drive the light Motor Vehicles (Transport) or Medium or Heavy (Transport) vehicles and possess such other qualification as may be prescribed by Hon’ble the Chief Justice.
Check Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Do you know the Age Criteria?
- Age of applicants who are desirous of applying for advertised vacancies should not be less than 18 years or more than 45 years as on 01.01.2017.
- However, in case, the candidates belonging to ST/ SC/ OBS categories, relaxation in the upper age limit shall be allowed as may be prescribed by the State Govt. from time to time.
How Much Salary will be Given to Selected Applicants?
For Clerk (Class-III): Rs.5910- 20200 + Grade pay Rs.1900/- + Rs.400/- Sectt. Pay with initial start of Rs.7810/- plus usual allowances & after completion of two years service Rs.10300- 34800+ Rs.3200/- Grade Pay + Rs.400/- Sectt. Pay.
For Driver (Class-III): Rs.5910- 20200/- + Rs.2000/- Grade Pay + Rs.1400/- Sectt. Pay & after two years Rs.5910- 20200 + Rs.2400/- Grade Pay + Rs.1400/- Sectt. Pay
For Driver: As prescribed by the State Govt. from time to time.
Check Out Latest: Himachal Pradesh Jobs
What Will be the Fee Structure & Mode of Payment?
- For General or Un-Reserved Category: Rs.300/-
- For all other Reserved Categories: Rs.150/-
- The applicants shall have to deposit the requisite fee either through “E-Payment” mode i.e. either by using Debit/Credit Cards etc.
Procedure of Recruitment:
- Hiring of applicants will be done on basis of Screening / Written Test /Interview or Viva-Voce Test.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible to the candidates called for screening / Written Test/ Interview or Viva-Voce Test against any of the advertised posts.
Instructions for filling-up Online Application Form:
Step 1: Go to Official Website
- Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply by visiting official site of organization that is hphighcourt.nic.in
Steps 2: Select “Recruitment/ Result” Tab
- On home page of official site go to “Recruitment/ Result” section and hit the link.
Steps 3: Select Advertisement and Hit Apply Link
- Then on next page select “Advertisement notice for the posts of Clerk and Driver in Himachal Pradesh High” and choose the suitable link to apply online.
Steps 4: Then Application Form will appear
- Fill the online application form correctly and carefully without any mistake.
Step 5: Pay the Application Fee
- Applicants make payment of application fee either through E-Payment or by using Debit/Credit Cards
Step 6: Upload the Photograph and Signature
Upload recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space along with application.
Step 7: Final Submission of Form
- Take a preview of filled application form and check all necessary details.
- At last, Press “Submit” button for final submission of online application form.
Step 8: Submit the Acknowledgement and e-Receipt
- The applicants must have to send the print-out of duly filled-in ‘Acknowledgement’, along with ‘e-Receipt’, in original, in support of payment deposited by applicants to postal address given in official notification.
HP High Court Recruitment Notification>>Download PDF
- Closing Date to Fill Online Application Form: 30-09-2017
- Last Date to Submit Acknowledgement and e-Receipt: 10-10-2017
Avail Now Latest: High Court Recruitment
Go through this Official Link to know more details regarding HP High Court Recruitment 2017–2018. You will get the important information direct to your mail box by our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com if you will subscribe our free E-mail service.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Employment News- New Updates||Clerk Recruitment|
|Latest Private Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Walkin Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|