HP High Court Recruitment
A notification regarding HP High Court Recruitment has been issued for filling 74 vacancies by the authorities of Himachal Pradesh High Court. These vacancies consists several positions like Clerk, Stenographer, Judgment Writer, Junior Office Assistant (IT) and Process Server. The aspirants can fill the online application form of HP High Court Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date i.e. 21-08-2017 and the candidates belonging to the Tribal areas of Himachal Pradesh are allowed to fill the form till 01-09-2017.
This page includes:
|Details about High Court vacancy||Essential qualification|
|Limitation of age||Salary details|
|Selection process||Application fee|
|How to apply for HP High Court Recruitment jobs||Postal address|
Those aspirants who are interested for HP High Court vacancies have to apply online and send the application form with all the attested copies of the necessary documents through speed post and then the applied candidates have to appear for the written test. The date, venue, timing and roll no. will be sent through SMS alerts on the registered mobile no. of the candidate. Further information regarding HP High Court Recruitment 2018 is given below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
HP High Court Recruitment
HPHC Vacancy details:
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|Judgment Writer (Class-III)||02|
|Junior Office Assistant (IT) (Class-III)||02|
|Process Server (Class-IV)||31|
- For Clerk/Stenographer/Judgment Writer: The aspirants who are interested in these posts should have done graduation from a recognized board.
- For Junior Office Assistant (IT): Contender must done B. Tech./ MCA/ B.Sc. (IT) or Intermediate studies+ BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)/ Diploma in Computer Application/ I.T.I diploma in Computers.
- For Process Server: The candidate should have done +2 from any recognized board.
Check Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Interested aspirants should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 45 years of age. There is some relaxation for the reserved candidates as per the norms of the organization.
The remuneration details according to the job are mentioned clearly in the given below table:
|Clerk||Rs.5910-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-|
|Stenographer||Rs.5910-20200 + Grade pay of Rs.2400/-|
|Judgment Writer||Rs.5910-20200 + Grade pay of Rs.2000/-|
|Junior Office Assistant (IT)||Rs.5910-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.1950/-|
|Process Server||Rs.4900-10680 + Grade pay of Rs.1400/-|
Avail Now Latest: High Court Recruitment
After the submission process, the applied candidates will go under written exam round. The selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in the written test. The timing, date and venue details will be sent to the registered mobile no. of the candidates.
Read Out Updated Facts: Himachal Pradesh Current Affairs
|For Unreserved Category||Rs.300|
|For Reserved Category||Rs.150|
|For Unreserved Category||Rs.200|
|For Reserved Category||Rs.100|
The candidates have to pay the application fee in the form of e-challan till 10-09-2017 and take its copy as the proof.
Download Acknowledgement: Press Here
How to apply for HP High Court Recruitment:
- Contenders first have to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.hphighcourt.nic.in.
- Then at the left side of the home page you can see “Recruitment/Results” tab.
- Hit on that tab and all the latest recruitment will be visible to you.
- Then select “ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE for the posts of Clerk, Steno Typist, Judgment Writer, Junior Office Assistant (IT) and Process Server in Subordinate Courts in Himachal Pradesh” link.
- Read all the details about the jobs carefully and hit “apply online” button then fill the online application form respectively.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and your signature with the form.
- Then hit “submit” button and the online registration process will be done.
- After that you will receive a submission form at last take a print out of the system generated form and Acknowledgement form which is available at the end of the PDF.
- Then enclose it in an envelope with all the self attested copies of the necessary documents.
- Then write the post name on the envelope and send it at the postal address given below:
The Registrar General,
High Court of Himachal Pradesh,
Shimla – 171001
Check Out Latest: Himachal Pradesh Jobs
The last date to send the application form is 21-08-2017 up to 11.45 P.M.
Candidates can get further details about HP High Court Recruitment 2017–2018 through the Official link. If you have any suggestion then you may write us in the comment box. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more updates regarding Recruitment/Results.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Employment News- New Updates||Clerk Recruitment|
|Latest Private Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Walkin Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|