HP High Court Recruitment
The latest advertisement has been released by “high court of himachal Pradesh” regarding Assistant Librarian Jobs. Candidates willing to apply for HP High Court Recruitment 2018–19 must submit the online application form before the process ends.
Eligible contenders are suggested to send HP High Court Application Form through online mode on or before 03-10-2018 at the specified address mentioned below. Applications, if found incomplete/false information or send through any other mode will not be entertained.
Apply For Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2018
Before applying for the above posts, candidates must ensure that he/she satisfies all eligibility parameters such as educational qualification, age limit etc. Aspirants who wish to excel themselves through himachal Pradesh government job must refer the detailed HP High Court Notification link provided below.
To gather more latest updates about HP High Court Recruitment 2018 or any other related information, candidates must have a glance on this page which is well tailored by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
HP High Court Recruitment
HP High Court vacancy:
Name of the posts: Assistant Librarian
Candidates must have attained Master Degree in Library Science or Bachelor Degree in Library Science with 3 years of relevant experience.
For HP High Court job, the minimum age limit for candidates should not be less than 18 years and the maximum age limit should be 36 years as on the date of submission of application form.
- A certain amount of processing fee has to be paid by candidates amounting to Rs.300/- either to be paid online or deposited in cash or challan for all categories.
- The candidate may also deposit the examination fee directly at any branch of SBI through cash. The print-out of E-Receipt should be send within the specified time at the below mentioned address by registered post/speed posts.
Mode of selection:
Initially, contenders will be shortlisted for the above posts and then for contractual posts on the basis of their merit. The final selection of the candidates is subjected to satisfying the entire eligibility norms as per the organization rules.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered starting pay scale of Rs.10300-34800 + Rs.3200/- Grade Pay + Rs.400/- plus additional allowances as admissible under government rules and regulations.
How to apply for HP High Court Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, visit the official website of the organization that is hphighcourt.nic.in
- On home page of official site you need to hit on “Recruitment/ Result” link present at the left side of the page.
- Next, select “Advertisement notice regarding vacancies of assistant librarian on the establishment of high court of himachal Pradesh” in order to get complete details about HP High Court Recruitment process 2018.
- Go through the notification in PDF format and check your eligibility for HP High Court Recruitment.
- Fill the online application form with correct and essential information.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space along with application.
- Take a preview of filled in application form and move to payment section.
- At last, Press “Submit” button for final submission of online application form.
- Finally, applicants have to send the print-out of duly filled-in application form along with all documents/certificates to the below postal address.
Avail Now Latest: High Court Recruitment
The Registrar General,
High Court of Himachal Pradesh,
Shimla – 171001
Check Out Latest: Himachal Pradesh Jobs
Last date to submit application form: 03-10-2018
Candidates may visit the official link of the website on regular basis for additional information about HP High Court Recruitment 2018. To get other career related updates, stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Employment News- New Updates||Clerk Recruitment|
|Latest Private Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Walkin Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|