HPCL Recruitment Through GATE
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation limited has recently publicized a notification regarding HPCL Recruitment Through GATE. Organization is hiring eligible and job oriented candidates in order to fill the various vacancies of Officers.
Those aspirants, who want to apply for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation limited vacancy, have to fill the online application form for HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 by 12-02-2018. For more details regarding HPCL Recruitment 2018, you may go through this page.
How you will be selected?
Aspirants are also obligatory to pay the application fee via challan/net banking/credit card/debit card. Candidates will be selected for HPCL Officers Vacancy on the basis of their GATE score. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion or Personal Interview round.
To get more information about HPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2018, you are required to scroll down the whole page which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
HPCL Recruitment Through GATE
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Detail|
|17/01/2018||HPCL Recruitment Through GATE||HPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2018 Officers Vacancy||B.E / B.Tech||12/02/2018||See Notification|
What Should Be Eligibility Criteria For HPCL Jobs?
- Those who have wish to get recruit in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation limited jobs must have done 4-year full time regular course in engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE).
- Applicants belongs to UR, OBCNC category should have scored minimum marks 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations.
- SC, ST, PWD category contenders must have obtained Minimum 50% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations.
|Discipline||Prescribed 4-year full time Engineering Degree||GATE Paper Code|
|Mechanical||Mechanical, Mechanical & Production||ME|
|Electronics &Telecommunication||Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Applied Electronics||EC|
|Electrical||Electrical, Electrical & Electronics||EE|
|Instrumentation||Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics, Instrumentation & Process Control||IN|
|Chemical||Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining||CH|
Check More Job Opportunities From Here:-
Age Limit for HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018:
- The maximum age limit has been fixed by authority of 25 years as on 30-06-2018 for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation limited vacancy.
- Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
- Maximum age relaxation will be provided of 5 years for SC & ST, 3 years for OBC-NC and 10 years for PWD (UR), 13 years for PWD (OBC-NC) and 15 years for PWD (SC/ST) candidates, as applicable.
- Selected aspirants will be paid by an impressive amount as monthly salary of Rs. 24900 – 50,500 which will be given by the organization.
- In additional, candidates will get CTC is includes Base Pay, Retrial Benefits, Dearness Allowance, HRA and Cafeteria Allowance.
- More addition to this, Performance Related Pay (PRP) is also paid as per the Corporation’s policy.
- The CTC would be approximately Rs 10.8 lakhs per annum (CTC)
- Applicants who are set to apply for HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 are informed that they have to deposit amount as application fee which will be deposited through online mode.
- General and OBC category aspirants have to deposit Rs.271 as application fee (inclusive of service tax and bank charges of Rs.35).
- The application fee will be deposited through online payment through Credit/Debit Card or through Challan at SBI.
- SC/ST and PWD category applicants are exempted from fee payment.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit list which will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in GATE 2018.
- After that, they will be called for group discussion and interview which will be conducted by the authority.
- Final section will be done based on medial test in which fitness will be checked.
GATE Cutoff for HPCL recruitment through GATE in 2016:
Grab Now: Latest PSU Recruitment Through GATE
How to apply for HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018?
- First of all, willing to apply contenders has to visit official website of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation limited that is www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- Hit on “Career Opportunities” opportunities tab available at Most Sought Links section in below of the home page.
- Tap on “recruitment of officers through GATE 2018” link appearing on the next page.
- Now, contenders are advised to read complete HPCL Recruitment notification for collect all information about job requirement.
- Those aspirants who satisfy with the eligibility criteria of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation limited officer recruitment and want to apply, they have to go through the following steps.
- Aspirants have to register themselves through online mode in “career opportunities”.
- After successful registration, a no will be generated which will be displayed at computer screen.
- Applicants should note this number which will be used for log in of GATE 2018 register.
Filling Application Form and Submission:
- After registration, HPCL application form will be displayed at your computer screen within few seconds.
- Applicants should fill HPCL online application form with all details which are asking for filling vacant tabs.
- Then, hit on “submit” button stable at last of the page.
- A 12 digit HPCL Application Number will be generated, contenders should note down this number.
- Now, take print out copy of application form and keep it safe.
Deposit Application Fee:
- Now, it’s the time for fee payment.
- Applicants may deposit application fee by using credit card or debit card.
- After successful payment of application fee, you will receive receipt of successful fee payment.
For offline payment through SBI Challan:
- Aspirants may deposit application fee through offline mode by SBI challan.
- Download SBI challan and take a print out copy of it.
- After two days of submission of application, aspirants should deposit the amount in HPCL Powerjyoti A/C Number 32315049001 at nearest SBI branch.
- Contenders should cross-check and ensure that the bank affixes ‘payment received’ stamp and Journal no. on both parts of challan.
- Should collect the ‘Candidate’s copy’ of part 2 of the challan from bank and keep it safe for future reference.
- After successful payment, you will receive a status of application fee submitted successful.
Important Dates for HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018:
|Commencement of online application by candidates for HPCL.||12-01-2018|
|Last date for online application by candidates for HPCL.||12-02-2018|
|Announcement of GATE Result||17-03-2018|
You may like our page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates about HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 or may go through Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|