Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is inviting applications regarding HPPSC Recruitment. Organization is in search of capable and deserving candidates in order to fill the 31 unoccupied posts of Tehsildar, Administrative. Those candidates, who want to apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2018, are required to fill the hppsc online application form before the closing date that is 20/01/2018.
Before applying for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment, candidates need to check the eligibility criteria. Candidates must have Graduation Degree From Any Government Recognized University to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC vacancy. To get more information about Himachal Pradesh PSC recruitment 2018, you need to go throu8gh the whole page which is well updated by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Name of the Post||No. of posts|
|Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service, Class-I (Gazetted)||10|
|Himachal Pradesh Police Service, Class-I (Gazetted)||2|
|District Controller (Food Civil Supplies &Consumer Affairs), Class-I (Gazetted)||1|
|Tehsildar Class–I (Gazetted)||14|
|Block Development Ofcers, Class–I (Gazetted)||4|
Qualification required for HP PSC job notification:
The Candidates applying for the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission examination 2018 should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. To apply for HPPSC vacancies, candidates must have gradation degree from the recognized university as per the norms of the organization.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Age criteria for HPPSC jobs:
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years on the first January- 2018, meaning thereby that candidates born on or after 02-01-1997 are underage whereas applicants born on or before 01-01-1983 are overage.
- Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be applicable as per the norms of Government of India.
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Other Backward Classes / Persons with disabilities and Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh as declared by the Govt. from time to time will get 05 years relaxation in age.
HPPSC Examination fee:
The Candidates are required to pay a fee either by depositing the money in any branch of PNB by cash or by using Visa / Master Card Credit / Debit Card. The detail of fee for respective categories is as under:
|Candidates Of Other States||400/|
|S.C. OF H.P. /S.T. OF H.P. /O.B.C. OF H.P./ ExServicemen||100/|
|Ex Servicemen of H.P.||No Fee|
The candidates can also pay requisite amount of Examination fee through Credit/ Debit Card only. Payment Gateway accepts Debit and Credit Cards from VISA and Master Card of any Bank. A link to pay requisite application fee by this mode is also available on our website.
Salary details under HP PSC vacancy:
|Name of the Post||Salary Per month|
|Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service, Class-I (Gazetted)||Rs.15600-39100 + Rs.5400 (Grade Pay)|
|District Controller (Food Civil Supplies &Consumer Affairs), Class-I (Gazetted)|
|Tehsildar Class–I (Gazetted)||Rs.10300- 34800+ Rs.5000 (Grade Pay)|
|Block Development Ofcers, Class–I (Gazetted)|
Selection process for Himachal Pradesh PSC recruitment:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in:
- Stage – I (Preliminary Written Examination)
- Stage – II (Main Written Examination)
- Stage – III (Viva-Voce)
Preliminary Written Examination:
Preliminary examination consisting of 02 papers based on objective type questions. This preliminary examination will carry a maximum of 400 marks in the subjects of General Studies and Aptitude Test. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question papers.
- Paper-I General Studies (Code No.01): This paper shall be of 200 marks and there shall be 100 objective type (Multiple choices) questions.
- Paper-II Aptitude Test (Code No.02): This paper shall be of 200 marks and in this paper there shall be 100 objective type (Multiple choices) questions
Main Written Examination:
- Those who qualify preliminary examination then will be called for further selection round that is Mains Examination.
- The qualified candidates for Main Examination are required to download the Detailed Main Application Form from HPPSC website and fill the relevant columns by enclosing attested photocopies of all documents in support of their eligibility as already claimed by the candidate in preliminary application form as well as in main application form.
- Aspirants are required to send the complete main application form along with required documents and requisite examination fee to the Commission’s office on or before the last date for receipt of application
The number of candidates to be called for viva-voce test after the Main written examination by the Commission shall be at its discretion on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Main written examination only. As far as possible this number will be three times the total number of vacancies.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Exam:
Preliminary Examination Centers:
- Sunder Nagar,
- Bilaspur And Kullu
How to fill HPPSC application form 2018?
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- On the home page take your cursor to “Notification” tab in the left panel of the home page
- After reaching the new page choose the appropriate link according to the post you wish to apply for
- Then hit “Advertisement No. 1/2018 (HP Administrative Services Combined Competitive Exam-2017)” link
- After that HPPSC Recruitment Notification will be opened in front of you just make sure about your eligibility
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria then go back to previous page and hit “Apply Online” Link
- If you are a new user then hit on “New User Sign Up Here” Option
- If you are already registered then fill your user name and password and hit log in option
- New user have to fill the required details and hit create user option
- This will generate your username and password keeps it safe for sign up
- Afterwards go back to previous page and fill your username and password and hit log in option
- This will redirect you to a new page just chose the suitable link of online application form
- Enter the details in Himachal Pradesh public service commission online application form 2018
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph
- Then make payment of application fee through proper channel
- At last hit “submit” option and take hard copy of it for further use
Last date to submit online applications: 20-01-2018 till 11.59 PM
To grab rest details of HPPSC Recruitment 2018, you need to go through this Official Link. Follow us on face book and Google Plus or bookmark this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by tapping CTRL+D. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Online Government Job notification has circulated as HPPSC Recruitment by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. To fill 12 vacancies of Civil Judge posts, Himachal Pradesh PSC is going to conduct H.P. Judicial Service Competitive Examination (JSCE). Interested aspirants who wish to enhance their career in government sector they must apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2018 in prescribed manner.
Candidates who are looking for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment must submit their online application form before the last date that is 05-01-2018. After submit the online form, applicants need to send the application form through post before 21-08-2018. Moreover appliers can also avail all the vital information by scrolling the entire web page as it is maintained by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Detail|
|02/01/2018||HPPSC Recruitment||Himachal Pradesh PSC Tehsildar/ Civil Judge – 43||Bachelor’s Degree||20/01/2018||See Notification|
Name Of The Post:
- Existing Vacancies- 05
- Anticipated Vacancies-07
Required Qualification Details for www.hppsc.hp.gov.in recruitment:
- Applicants must have completed degree in Law (recognized by the Bar Council of India from recognized university.
- Candidates should have knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
Hurry Up, Grab Now: Latest Law Jobs
The age limit of applying aspirants for HPPSC Vacancy should be between 21 years to 35 years as on the last date prescribed for receipt of application form. The upper age limit is relaxable by 03 years for S.C. / S.T. and other prescribed reserved categories (OPRC) candidates of Himachal Pradesh.
Salary Structure for HPPSC Jobs:
Job hunters who will be selected for Latest HP Govt Jobs they will impressive amount of salary that is attain Rs. 27,700 – Rs. 44,770/- per month along with this, some allowances and special facilities which is offered by the organization.
Examination Fee for Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment:
|General Category||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ST/Other Prescribed Reserved Category Of H.P.||Rs. 100/-|
Payment Method for HPPSC Vacancies:
- Aspirants must deposit this fee through ‘e-Challan’ or through ‘e-Payment’ option.
- You can also pay the fees at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an ‘e-Challan/ Debit / Credit Card of any Bank.
Candidates will be selected for HPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment through written examination and personal interview. Written exam include preliminary and mains exam. Candidates who qualify in written examination they will be called for interview.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
HPPSC Judicial Service Pre Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
HPPSC Judicial Service Main Exam Pattern:
Get Updated & Detailed: HPPSC Syllabus
|For all the Papers except Hindi Language||45%|
|For Hindi Language||33%|
How I Can Fill HPPSC Online Application Form 2018?
- Visitors must go and open the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- After visiting the official website candidates must hit on “Notification” tab as located on the left side of the page.
- Then open “Advt 14/2017 – H.P. Judicial Service Competitive Examination-2017” link.
- Now go through the complete HPPSC Notification as opened in the new tab.
- After this contenders must hit on “Apply Online” button available on the left side of the page.
- Now press on “Sign-UP” button and fill all the required details in the registration form.
- After this hit on “Login” button and you have to enter the user ID and Password as appeared below:
- After login aspirants can fill an Online Application Form with correct details in prescribed manner.
- Then Upload all the scanned copies of requisite documents as demanded in the application form.
- After this aspirants must press on “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Candidates who are going to apply for Associate Professor and Assistant Professor they take a hard copy of application form and also attach all the important certificates. Then aspirants must send this application to the postal address as specified below.
Controller of Examination,
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Nigam Vihar, Shimla -171002
- Last date for submit the online application form: 05-01-2018
- Ending date for submit the hardcopy of the application form: 12-01-2018
- The preliminary examination will be held on: 02-03-2018
- Main Written (narrative) examination will be held on: 30-03-2018
Stay Connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and read the Official Notification to attain all the important details about HPPSC Recruitment 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|HPPSC Admit Card||HPPSC Answer Key|
|HPPSC Result||Upcoming PSC Notification|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|