HPSC Admit Card
Haryana Public Service Commission has released the HPSC Admit Card on the official website. Those candidates, who are going to appear in Assistant District Attorney (ADA) Screening Test, must download HPSC Call Letter from this page.
Commission is conducting Recruitment/ Screening Test for the post of Assistant District Attorney in Prosecution Department, Haryana on 19-08-2018 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon. You all can download HPSC Hall Ticket either from here or by visiting to the official website hpsc.gov.in.
HPSC ADA Admit Card:
Candidates are advised to download Haryana Public Service Commission Hall Ticket as soon as possible and must bring it at the time of examination. Without HPSC Call Letter you will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
To know more about Haryana Public Service Commission DDA Admit Card, have a look on below of page prepared by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Go through all details carefully.
HPSC Admit Card
How to download HPSC Call Letter 2018?
- Candidates may visit official portal of organization i.e. hpsc.gov.in
- On the home page press “Download Admit Card for the test of Assistant District Attorney” link to download the Haryana Public Service Commission Assistant District Attorney Admit Card.
- A new page will be open in front of you. Here you need to Put asked details like roll number or registration number to view HPSC ADA Hall Ticket.
- Your Haryana Public Service Commission Admit Card will appear at your system.
- Download your call letter & carry Haryana PSC Admit Card during exam time. Without hall ticket, you will not participate in examination.
HPSC ADA Exam Pattern:
Candidates can check HPSC ADA Exam Pattern from here:
- There will be no negative marking.
- Time duration of exam will be of 120 Minutes.
|Subjects||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
Details on HPSC ADA Admit Card:
Contenders may check listed details on hall ticket after downloading it.
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Application Number / Registration Number
- Reporting Time
- Hall Ticket Number
- Examination Date and Timings
- Mother’s or Father’s name
- Examination Name
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Venue Name, Code, Address
- Date of Birth
- Important instructions for the exam
Get Here With Exam Pattern: HPSC Syllabus
HPSC Hall Ticket for DDA/ADA:
Written Exam will be organized to hire candidates at 199 Jobs of District Attorney Group-B. You may get your Haryana Public Service Commission Assistant District Attorney Admit Card by visiting official portal of organization.
Document to be carried along with HPSC Assistant District Attorney Admit Card:
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- PAN Card
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Voter’s Card
- Photo identity proof issued by the Gazetted Officer
- Driving Licence
- ID Card issued by a recognized college/ university
Check Out List of: PSC Exam Books for Preparation
- HPSC ADA Exam Date: 19-08-2018 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon
To attain more details concerning HPSC Admit Card 2018, visit its Official Link. You may bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates about HPSC ADA Admit Card.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|HPSC Results||How to Find a Job Online|
|Free Online Test Series||Latest Current Affairs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Haryana Jobs|
|PSC Question Papers||State PSC Exam Notification|