HPSC Admit Card
Have you applied for HPSC recruitment for the posts of Assistant Engineer in various fields??? If yes, then grab your HPSC Admit Card with the help of this page. Haryana Public Service Commission is going to conduct Recruitment/ Screening Tests for the same post. The examination is held on 07/10/2017 & 15/10/2017. For examination applicants need to download their HPSC Asst Engineer Hall Ticket via online process by going through the official website of commission that is hpsconline.in. Applicants may get further information about HPSC Admit Card 2017 by visiting the below section of this page.
Applicants, who are going to appear in Assistant Engineer Screening test, they must collect their HPSC Asst Engineer Admit Card before the commencement of exam as it is vital document to carry with you at the time of examination. Applicants can download their HPSC Admit Card 2018 by following the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Procedure to Download HPSC Admit Card 2017:
Applicants may get their hpsconline.in Admit Card by following the instructions mentioned below:
- First of all you have to logon to the official website of Haryana Public Service Commission that is hpsconline.in.
- Now you have to follow “Download” section, stated at the right side of home page.
- In that section you are required to press on “Admit card for Assistant Engineer Civil Class – II (Public Health Engineering Department)” as according to the field.
- By hitting the link said above you will directed to the next page as:
- You need to fill your “Registration Number/ Date of Birth” in respective blanks and hit on “Proceed” button.
- After submission of derails in few seconds your HPSC Call Letter will be appeared on your computer screen.
- You must check all the details mentioned in it very carefully.
- At last you have to download your HPSC Exam Hall Ticket to bring it with you at the time of examination.
Direct Link >> HPSC Exam Admit Card
HPSC Admit Card
Why Haryana PSC Admit Card is Necessary?
HPSC Hall Ticket is a vital document to carry with applicants at the time of examination. Before entrance in examination hall applicants have to show their call letter. Then they will be permitted to get enter in examination hall. Applicants can also get the information about the exam in Haryana Public Service Commission Admit Card such as roll no. exam date, exam center etc. so don’t forget to bring this at the time of exam after downloading.
The candidates who may find any error which is attributable to the Commission, with respect to their Name, Father’s Name, Category, Date of Birth etc. in their Admit Cards, can contact the Commission’s office “in person or on telephone No. 0172-2560754 or through E-Mail at [email protected] up to 03/10/2017.
Get here Topic Wise: HPSC Syllabus
HPSC Exam Schedule:
|Name of the Posts||Date||Time||Test held at|
Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Irrigation Department
|07/10/2017||10:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.||Chandigarh|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) in Irrigation Department||15/10/2017||Pancllrkula|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical) in Haryana Police Housing Corporation Limited|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Haryana Police Housing Corporation Limited||02:00 P.M. to 04:00 P.M.|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical) in irrigation Department|
Assistant Town Planner in Town and Country Planning Department, Haryana
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get their HPSC Admit Card 2017–2018. Keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitemntinboxx.com to get latest updates. Applicants having any query related to this page, may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
You may also like to check this Section:
|HPSC Results||HPSC Recruitment|
|Free Online Test Series||Latest Current Affairs|
|Public Service Commission Exam Books||PSC Question Papers|