HPSC Admit Card
Haryana Public Service Commission has released HPSC Admit Card for those candidates who have applied for Assistant Engineer (AE) and Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE ) Post. All those aspirants who are going to attend HPSC Exam may download the E-Hall Ticket now. Haryana PSC which is going to conduct exam which is going to be held on 07/05/2017 (Sunday). All the updated information related to HPSC Admit Card 2017 is available on this page. So read it carefully….
Keys mentioned in this page:
|Important Document Carry While Appear In Exam Centre|
|Direct Official Link||Steps To Download HPSC Admit Card|
|What Call Letter Contains?||Exam Pattern|
All candidates are informed that HPSC Hall Ticket is mandatory document to appear in the exam. So, you have to download Haryana Public Service Commission Admit Card timely and evade last minute online traffic. For the ease of appliers on this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com we are providing direct link along with the simple steps to attain HPSC Admit Card 2018, interested aspirants may follow it.
HPSC Admit Card
Simple Steps to download HPSC Admit Card:
Candidates who are going to download Haryana PSC admit card, they may go through the following steps given below in sequential order.
- First of all aspirants are required to go to official website of Haryana Public Service Commission that is hpsc.gov.in.
- On the home page, you have to foloow “DOWNLOAD” section from the right side
- After that candidate are required to choose suitable link of call letter.
- On the next page candidates are required to fill Registration No/ DOB (dd/ mm/ yyyy), carefully and press on “proceed”.
- On the next page your hall ticket will be appeared within seconds.
- So, check the details written in a call letter and download it
- Now take printouts for participating in the exam.
Official Link->> HPSC Admit Card
Interesting Facts About Commission:
On 1st October, 1926 Haryana Public Service Commission was established under the Chairmanship of Sir Ross Barker. The State of Haryana came into existence under the requirements of Punjab Re-Organization Act, 1966 (No. 31 of 1966), When Haryana Public Service Commission had come for survival, the impact take place on 1st November, 1966.
HPSC Exam Pattern:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Preliminary Examination Pattern:
|Paper I||General Studies||100||2 hours|
|Paper II||One optional subject||100||2 hours|
Main Examination Pattern:
|Paper III||General Studies||100|
|Paper IV||Two optional subjects||300|
Get here Topic Wise: HPSC Syllabus
Things to be carried at the Examination Hall:
Aspirants who are going to appear in Exam are informed that they have to bring mentioned below documents otherwise you will not be allowed to get entry in the examination hall.
- Admit Card: Appliers have to carry a Valid Admit Card to the exam centre and produce the same to the invigilators for Verification.
- Photo ID Proof: Aspirants are also advised that they have to bring their valid Photo ID Proof same as that of one mentioned in the application form.
- A Photograph: You also have to bring your recent color passport size photograph.
What Call Letter Contains?
- Name of the candidates
- Roll Number of aspirant
- Name of the Test Venue
- Address of the Test Venue
- Examination Date
- Reporting Time
- Exam Center
To get further details regarding HPSC Admit Card 2017, candidates may check Official Link. You may also book mark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing ctrl+d or follow us on Facebook or Google plus to grab up to date details on your timeline wall. You can also send their feedback by leaving their comment in below stated comment box.
You may also like to check this Section
|HPSC Results||State PSC Exam|
|Free Online Test Series||Latest Current Affairs|
|How to Score Good Marks in Exam||How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam|