Haryana State Health Resource Centre has released an employment notice about HSHRC Recruitment. For filing up vacancies of Consultant and Quality Manager post, prescribed application forms are invited from skilled individuals. Candidates having degree of MD/ MBBS/ Dental etc are eligible to apply for HSHRC Recruitment 2017.
Key Point of this Page:
|HSHRC Vacancy||Essential Qualification|
|Salary of Consultant and Manager||How To Submit Application|
|Mode Of Enrolment||End Date To Apply|
Hard working and brilliant candidates can submit their application form on or before the last date that is 30/ 01/ 2017 up to 5.00 PM. You may check this page that is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information in concern to Haryana State Health Resource Centre Recruitment 2017.
Post Name and No of Vacancies:
|Senior Consultant Monitoring and Evaluation||01|
|District Consultant (Quality Assurance)||02|
|District Consultant Public Health||04|
|District Quality Manager||10|
- For Senior Consultant:
Interested job seekers should possess MD in Preventive And Social Medicine/ Masters In Public Health/ Masters In Epidemiology/ Biostatistics/ Statistics/ Economics
- For Other Posts:
Applicants should have degree of Graduation In MBBS/ Dental/ AYUSH/ Nursing Masters In Hospital Administration/ Health Management and Work Experience in concern field from recognized institution.
Grab More Medical Jobs: Press Here
|Post Name||Salary Given|
|Senior Consultant Monitoring
|District Consultant (Quality
|District Consultant Public
|District Quality Manager||Rs. 35,000/-|
HSHRC Recruitment Notice - Official Notification
For HSHRC Jobs, age of applying candidates should not exceed from 42 years. Reserved categories will be given age relaxation as per Haryana Government guidelines.
Job hunters will be appointed for available vacancies according to scrutiny/ written test/ interview. Candidates, who will be qualified through all rounds, may get appointed for available vacancies.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to Apply for HSHRC Recruitment ?
- Here we’ve added some guidelines to fill application for above stated posts and attend walk-in interview on pre-decided date.
- Candidates will have to open official website of Haryana State Health Resource Centre which is hshrc.gov.in
- Choose ‘Recruitment’ tab from right side and select ‘Vacancies’ option.
- Choose “Filling up the posts of Sr. Consultant Monitoring & Evaluation and District Consultants Quality Assurance” link.
- Now read the complete details and come back to previous page.
- Select link ‘application form’ and download format of application form.
- Attach Xerox copies of all essential documents in concern to educational/ technical qualifications & experience (if required) along with your application.
- Envelope containing application should be super scribed with the name of the post.
- Submit your application to the address tuned below till 30/ 01/ 2017.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
The office of Executive Director,
HSHRC, Bays 59-62, 2nd Floor, Sector 2,
Panchkula, Pincode – 134112
Last date to submit application – 30/ 01/ 2017 up to 5.00 PM
Note: Get other information in concern to HSHRC Recruitment 2017 through official notice by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|