HSIIDC Recruitment 2014
- HSIIDC Recruitment 2014 Application Form has been released by Haryana State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited to fill up various vacancies on contract basis.
- HSIIDC invites qualified mining professionals to submit their application in prescribed format latest by 16th June, 2014.
- Further details regarding HSIIDC Recruitment 2014 such as post name, qualification, how to apply etc. are specified below by recruitmentinbox.in team.
Name of the Organization:
Haryana State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited
Name of the Posts:
- Mining Engineer
- Assistant Mining Engineer
- Mining Technician
Total Number of Vacancies:
Applicant must be B.Sc/BE/Diploma holder in Mining Engineering from a recognized University/College.
|Post Name||Relevant Experience (in years)|
|Assistant Mining Engineer||10|
Mode of Payment:
Fee must be paid through demand draft in favour of HSIIDC Ltd., payable at Panchkula.
Applicants will be selected based on the performance in interview.
How to Apply:
- Please visit the official website i.e. www.hsiidc.org
- Now, download the prescribed application format.
- Take its printout.
- Fill the form with relevant details and affix it with passport size photo.
- Application completed in all respect along with the demand draft and self-attested copies of relevant certificates should be enclosed in an envelope and sent to the below mentioned address.
- Envelope should be super scribed with the name of the post applied for.
“Addl. GM (P&A),
Haryana State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd.,
C‐13 &14, Sector‐6,
Application should reach on or before 16/06/2014 till 5:00 PM
Note: Please go through official notification for more detail or any query.