HSSC Admit Card
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released HSSC Admit Card 2016. Organization is going to conduct written exam for recruiting the skilled and eligible candidates for the post of clerk so those applicants who are doing preparation for HSSC Clerk exam and looking for Provisional Call Letter may download it through online mode from this page from12th August 2016 to 22nd August 2016. To obtain more updated information regarding HSSC Admit Card 2017 you are required to stay connected with this page.
Participated applicants can get their call letter by entering the required details such as name, date of birth etc. Contenders may also download their HSSC Hall Ticket by following some prescribed guidelines which are displayed below on this page. You may collect rest information by scrolling down this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Steps to download the HSSC Clerk Exam Admit Card
Candidates who want to get their hall ticket they need to follow the some steps that are indicated below so please have a look….
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission that is hssc.gov.in
- After that you have to select the appropriate link.
- Now you have to enter the necessary details such as name, date of birth, registration no etc.
- Then the result will be shown on your screen.
- At last, candidates can download it on your desktop.
- Must take a print out of the call letter and bring it at time of examination.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card
HSSC Admit Card
List of Documents should be carried while appearing in examination:
- Exam Admit Card (Roll Number)
- 1 Photo Identity Proof (Voter Card, Pan Card, Adhar Card, Passport, Driving License etc)
- 1 Photo Copy of the Photo ID Proof
Check Here: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
List of the things should not to be carried in examination hall
- Any Electronic gadget
- Any plain paper
HSSC Clerk Syllabus
- General Knowledge
- General intelligence
Before Going For Exam, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
|How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams||Aptitude Questions And Answers|
|How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams||GK Questions with Answers|
HSSC Clerk Exam Pattern
- Duration – 2 Hours
- Total Question – 100
- Minimum Passing Marks – 60
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (earlier Subordinate Services Selection Board) was established in 28th January 1970. Every year Haryana Staff Selection Commission conduct various exams for recruiting the skilled and capable applicants for various posts and numerous applicants appeared in these exams for getting job in government organization.
Hall ticket available: From 12th August 2016 to 22nd August 2016
Contenders may gather more details about HSSC Admit Card 2016 through Official Link. Keep visiting with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more information about HSSC Admit Card 2017. You can kindly bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D. Candidates, if you have any query regarding, then you can leave the comment in the below comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section