Haryana Staff Selection Commission has broadcasted jobs advertisement titled as HSSC Recruitment. HPSC wants to appoint talented and hard working candidates to fill up 6126 posts of Clerks. Eligible contenders may apply by submitting their applications through online mode on or before last date 20th May 2016. Applications are invited form the suitable Indian citizens through HSSC Recruitment 2016.
Head Quarters of this selection commission is located at New Delhi. Currently it has 7 territorial offices. The commission also has 2 subordinate- District offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Additional details regarding HSSC Job in Haryana has been given below on this page created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name of Post:
Total No. of Vacancies: 6126
Essential Qualification for HSSC Job:
Aspirants going to apply for online job stated above must be Intermediate (10+2) passed with First Division/ Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University with excellent academic records.
To Get More 12th Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
Searching For More Graduate Jobs: Check Here
Candidates, applying for above mentioned posts must be between 17 to 42 yrs of age as on applying date.
Relaxation in Age:
- In the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) and EBPG the upper age limit is relaxable as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for PHC General Candidates, upto 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs) as per Haryana Government instructions.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years as per Government instructions.
More Updates on HSSC:
|HSSC Syllabus||HSSC Admit Card|
|HSSC Answer Key||HSSC Result|
- Candidates belong to General category have to deposit application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- General category women candidates (Haryana resident only) require to pay Rs. 50/- as application fee.
- SC/BC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana state only need to submit Application Fee of Rs. 25/- for mail candidates and Rs. 13/- for female applicants.
- Physically Handicapped and Ex-service men are exempted from the payment of fee.
Method of Payment:
Appliers may submit their application fee through online mode by using Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card or offline mode by E-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank.
Selection of the contenders will be done on basis of their performance in Interview after viewing of applications.
How to Apply:
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Jobs disclosed above are advised to follow the below mentioned instructions.
- First of all appliers have to visit official website of the organization which is www.hssc.gov.in
- After that you need to select “Advertisements” tab in the menu bar of website and find “10/2015 Clerks” heading under “Advertisement No.”.
- Then you have to hit “PDF” link next to the above mentioned heading.
- Now read the all instructions carefully provided in the official notification.
- After reading the details you need to fill HSSC Application Form by hitting “Apply Job Online” link.
- After that choose any appropriate link and hit the same.
- The fill your HSSC Online Application Form with all required details and upload required documents i.e. Photo Signature etc.
- Now you need to submit your application form by hitting “Submit” button.
- After successfully submission of application take print out for further reference.
- Last Date for submission Online Application form: 20th May 2016
- Closing Date for Submission of application Fee: 25th May 2016
Candidates may check Official Notice for further information related to HSSC Recruitment 2016. Keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more career oriented details linked to HSSC Recruitment.
HSSC Recruitment 2016: Download Official Notification 1 & Official Notification 2
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has published a job advertisement titled as HSSC Recruitment. HSSC is inviting application forms from passionate and dynamic contenders for filling up 450 vacancies of Fisheries Officer, Fisheries Extension Assistant Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO) and other various posts. So, contenders who are meeting all eligibility criteria apply for HSSC Recruitment 2016 by filling and submitting their application form on or before the last date that is given below in this page.
The team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is mentioning complete details related to HSSC Jobs like essential qualification, age restrictions, salary details, mode of selection, process to apply, and important dates etc. candidates can apply for these latest job openings as soon as possible.
HSSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||Number of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Fisheries extension Assistant||01|
|Assistant Fisheries Officer||02|
|Assistant Project Officer (APO)||02|
|Head Statistical Assistant||01|
|Statistical Assistant/ Inspector (NSS)/ investigator||15|
|Junior Field Investigator||35|
|Assistant Draftsman (Civil)||20|
|Tracer (Civil) HQ||07|
|Labour Inspector (Welfare )||05|
|Election Naib Tehsildar||03|
|Senior Accounts Clerks||10|
|Stenographer Grade- II||18|
Applicants, who are willing to apply for HSSC Job Openings, should have done Matriculation / Degree of Graduation & Post Graduation in relevant field from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Salary Details|
|01||Fisheries Officer||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|02||Fisheries extension Assistant||Rs. 4,440/- to 7440/- + Rs. 1,400/- GP|
|03||Fisheries Supervisor||Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- + Rs. 1800/- GP|
|04||Assistant Fisheries Officer||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|05||Assistant Project Oflficer (APO)’|
|07||Farm Assistant||Rs. 4,440 – 7,440 + Rs. 1,400/- GP|
|08||Draftsman (Re-Advertised)||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|10||Head Statistical Assistant|
|13||Statistical Assistant/ Inspector (NSS)/ lnvestigator|
|15||Junior Field Investigator||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 1900 GP|
|16||Estate Manager||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|19||Junior Engineer||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 4000 GP|
|20||Draftsman||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|21||Junior Draftsman||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 4000 GP|
|22||Assistant Draftsman (Civil)||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|23||Tracer (Civil) HQ||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 1900 GP,|
|24||Stenographer-Cum- Librarian||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|26||Computer||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 1900 GP,|
|27||Labour Inspector (Welfare )||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|28||Instructor (Female)||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 1900 GP,|
|29||Election Naib Tehsildar||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|31||Horticulture Supervisior||Rs. 5200 – 20200+ Rs. 1900 GP,|
|32||Assistant Manager (Electrical)||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|33||Assistant Manager (Estate)|
|34||Assistant Manager (Utility)|
|35||Assistant Manager (Industry Area)|
|36||Assistant Accountant||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Rs. 3,600/- GP|
|37||Senior Accounts Clerks||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 2400 GP|
|38||Assistant||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Rs. 3,600/- GP|
|39||Clerk||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 1900 GP,|
|40||Receptionist/ pBX||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|41||Stenographer Grade- II||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 2400 GP|
|42||Legal Assistant||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|43||Tubewell Operator||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 2400 GP|
|44||Draftsman (Planning)||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|45||Tracer||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 2400 GP|
|Category of Post||General||SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only|
|Male/ Female||Female of Haryana resident only||Male||Female|
|1, 4 to 6, 8 to 14, 16 to 22, 24, 25, 27, 29, 30, 32 to 36 ,38, 40, 42, 44||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 75/-||Rs. 35/-||Rs. 18/-|
|2, 3, 7, 15, 23, 26, 28, 31, 37, 39, 41, 43, 45, 46||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 13/-|
|Physically Handicapped / Ex- Serviceman of Haryana||No Charges|
Mode of Assortment:
Assortment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in verification/ scrutiny-cum-interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
How to Apply for HSSC Recruitment?
- First of all, applicants, who are interested to apply for HSSC Jobs, need to fill an application form which is available on the official website that is www.hssc.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “Public Notices” tab which is given at the bottom of the homepage.
- Then, select “Advt. 5-2016” link and read the complete notification carefully.
- After that, need to select “Apply for Jobs” tab which is mentioned under the section of “Recruitment” at the homepage.
- Now, fill the online application form with complete details in correct manner and must upload scanned photograph and signature along with the form.
- After completing of all process, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it for future use.
|Opening Date For Submission Of Online Applications||01st July 2016|
|Closing Date For Submission Of Online Applications||01st August 2016|
|Last Date To Pay Fee||05th August 2016|
To acquire more information related to HSSC Recruitment 2016, you need to check this Official Notification. For getting latest updates you need to keep visiting with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced a notification about HSSC Recruitment. The organization invites HSSC application forms from career oriented and authenticated job hunters for filling up the 369 vacancies of Constable (Male) for Commando Wing. Applicants who are willing to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2016 must fill online application form on or before the closing date that is 21st June 2016.
The entire details regarding HSSC jobs 2016 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Applicants must read complete details before apply for this recruitment.
Constable (Male) for Commando Wing: 369
- Applicants who are willing to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2016 they must have done minimum educational qualification for the post of constable shall be 10+2 for all categories from a recognized university / Institute.
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
- Age limitation of the job hunters should be in between 18 years to 21 years
- Relaxation for the reserved candidates will be given as per the government norms.
Selected contenders will get the salary of Rs.5200/- 20200/-+ Rs. 2000/- G.P.
- General category applicants must have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/-
- 25/- will be paid from the SC/BCA/BCB/EBPG candidates of Haryana State only
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of their performance in:
- Physical Screening Test (FST)
- Knowledge Test (KT)
- Physical Measurement test
- Interview Cum personality Test
How to Apply:
- Applicants who wish to apply for HSSC Recruitment they must follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all applicants must go to the official website that is www.hssc.gov.in
- After that read complete advertisement properly and aspirants who consider themselves eligible mist fill all details in the Online Application Form
- After applying online, Registration No. and password will be generated
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and e-Challan.
- The hard copy of application form along with all required documents must be brought at the time of scrutiny of documents.
- Closing Date: 21st June 2016
- Closing date for deposit of fee: 24th June 2016
Note: to get more details about HSSC jobs 2016 must check this Official Notification. To get other related details about upcoming notification keep visiting www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has circulated an advertisement about HSSC Recruitment. The organization invites applications from the capable ad talented job hunters for filling up the 532 vacancies of Motor Mechanic, Reference Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Junior Evaluator and other posts. Candidates who wish to enhance their career in public sector must apply for HSSC Recruitment 2016 by filling online application form on or before the closing date that is 10th May 2016.
The entire details regarding HSSC jobs 2016 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of www.recruitmnetinboxx.com. Applicants must read complete details properly before apply.
Post and vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Junior Evaluator (Re-advertised)||02|
|Assistant Information and Public Relations Officer (Re-advertised)||04|
|Article Writer (Hindi) (Re-advertised)||04|
|Article Writer (Urdu) (Re-advertised)||01|
|Article Writer (Punjabi) (Re-advertised)||01|
|Article Writer (English) (Re-advertised)||01|
|Proof Reader (Hindi) (Re-advertised)||01|
|Proof Reader (Urdu (Re-advertised)||01|
|Proof Reader (Punjabi) (Re-advertised)||01|
|Proof Reader (English) (Re-advertised)||01|
|Library Clerk (Re-advertised)||01|
|Assistant Research Officer||01|
|Tehsil Welfare Officer (Re-advertised)||21|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||01|
|Laboratory Assistant (Re-advertised)||01|
|Junior Scientific Assistant (Re-advertised)||01|
|Junior Statistical Nosologist (Re-advertised)||01|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Store Keeper (Re-advertised)||76|
|Telephone Attendant (Re-advertised)||16|
|Earth Work Mistri||05|
|Seed Certification Officer (Re-advertised)||25|
|Technical Assistant (Lab)||05|
Educational Qualification & Salary details:
|Name of the Post||Salary details||Qualification|
|Motor Mechanic||5200-20200+ 1900||Certificate in motor mechanic trade from a recognized institution|
|Reference Assistant||9300-34800+3600||Graduation degree|
|Junior Evaluator (Re-advertised)|
|Typist (Hindi)||5200-20200+ 1900 GP||Matric or its equivalent|
|Assistant Information and Public Relations Officer (Re-advertised)||9300-34800+ 4000 GP||Graduate degree or its equivalent|
|Article Writer (Hindi) (Re-advertised)||9300-34800+ 3600 GP|
|Article Writer (Urdu) (Re-advertised)|
|Article Writer (Punjabi) (Re-advertised)|
|Article Writer (English) (Re-advertised)|
|Proof Reader (Hindi) (Re-advertised)||5200-20200+ 2400|
|Proof Reader (Urdu (Re-advertised)|
|Proof Reader (Punjabi) (Re-advertised)|
|Proof Reader (English) (Re-advertised)|
|Archival Restorer||Matric or its equivalent|
|Assistant Archivist||9300-34800+3600||2nd Class master degree in history|
|Surveyor (Re-advertised)||5200-20200+ 1900||Diploma or certificate in surveyor|
|Library Clerk (Re-advertised)||5200-20200+ 1900 GP||Matric with Hindi|
|Modeller (Re-advertised)||5200-20200+ 1900 GP|
|Assistant Archaeologist||9300-34800+ 3600 GP||Master degree|
|Hostel Warden||Graduate degree|
|Assistant Research Officer||9300-34800 + 4000/-||Post Graduate Degree|
|Tehsil Welfare Officer (Re-advertised)||9300-34800 + 3600/- G.P||Graduation|
|Fitter||5200-20200+2400||Matric in Hindi|
|Agriculture Inspector||9300-34800 + 3600/-||Degree in B,Sc|
|Agriculture Sub-Inspector||5200-20200 + 1900/-||Matric or its equivalent|
|Laboratory Assistant||10+2 or its equivalent|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||9300-34800 +4200 /||M.Sc 2nd class in chemistry / Bio-chemistry|
|Laboratory Assistant (Re-advertised)||9300-34800 +3200 /||B.Sc II Class with chemistry as a subject|
|Junior Scientific Assistant (Re-advertised)||9300-34800 + 3600/||M.Sc 2nd class in chemistry / Bio-chemistry|
|Laboratory Attendant||5200-20200 + 2400/||Matric with science|
|Ahimad||5200-20200 + 1900/||Matric 1st division or 10+2 2nd division|
|Junior Statistical Nosologist (Re-advertised)||9300-34800 +3600 /-||A master degree|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||9300-34800 +4000 /||Diploma in civil engineering|
|Draftsman||9300-34800 + 3600/||Diploma in draftsman|
|Operator (Re-advertised)||5200-20200 + 1900/||Matric with Hindi / Sanskrit|
|Store Keeper (Re-advertised)|
|Telephone Attendant (Re-advertised)|
|Chargeman (Re-advertised)||5200-20200 + 2400/|
|Mason (Re-advertised)||5200-20200 + 1900/|
|Earth Work Mistri|
|Seed Certification Officer (Re-advertised)||3900-34800 + 4000/-||M.Sc in agriculture|
|Technical Assistant (Lab)||3900-34800 + 3600/-||B.Sc Agriculture|
|Personal Assistant||Graduate degree|
|Accountant||3900-34800 + 3200/-||B. Com|
- Age limitation of the applicants should be minimum 17 years and maximum 42 years
- Relaxation for the reserved category job hunters will be given as per the government norms.
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of their performance in written test or Interview which will be conducted by organization.
How to Apply for HSSC Recruitment:
- Applicants who are willing to apply for HSSC Recruitment they must follow these steps:
- First of all applicants must go to the Official website that is hssc.gov.in
- After that select the appropriate advertisement and read it comely
- Then must fill online application form properly and upload the scanned photograph and signature with the form and submit it within given time period
- At last take a print out of it for further use.
Documents To Be Uploaded With Application Form
- Scanned Copy Of Essential Qualifications i.e. Matric showing Date of Birth and mark sheet of 10+2/Graduation/Diploma/Degree etc
- Scanned Copy of Sport Gradation Certificate in case of Outstanding Sports Persons, duly issued by the Competent Authority
- Scanned Copy of Haryana Domicile Certificate in case of BCA/BCB/SC/PHC/EBPG/ESM/ DESM/DFF and women issued by competent authority.
- Copy of Challan/credit certificate issued by Treasury/e-Challan as the case may be, in case of candidates who have applied earlier
- Scanned Photographs duly signed by the Candidate
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
- Starting date for online application submission: 10.04.2016
- Last date for online application submission: 10.05.2016
- Last date for fee payment is: 13.05.2016
Note: To get more details about HSSC recruitment 2016 must check this Official Notification. To get other related upcoming notification keep visiting www.recruitmentinboxx.com.