Haryana Staff Selection Commission has published a job advertisement titled as HSSC Recruitment. HSSC is inviting application forms from passionate and dynamic contenders for filling up 450 vacancies of Fisheries Officer, Fisheries Extension Assistant Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO) and other various posts. So, contenders who are meeting all eligibility criteria apply for HSSC Recruitment 2016 by filling and submitting their application form on or before the last date that is given below in this page.
The team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is mentioning complete details related to HSSC Jobs like essential qualification, age restrictions, salary details, mode of selection, process to apply, and important dates etc. candidates can apply for these latest job openings as soon as possible.
HSSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||Number of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Fisheries extension Assistant||01|
|Assistant Fisheries Officer||02|
|Assistant Project Officer (APO)||02|
|Head Statistical Assistant||01|
|Statistical Assistant/ Inspector (NSS)/ investigator||15|
|Junior Field Investigator||35|
|Assistant Draftsman (Civil)||20|
|Tracer (Civil) HQ||07|
|Labour Inspector (Welfare )||05|
|Election Naib Tehsildar||03|
|Senior Accounts Clerks||10|
|Stenographer Grade- II||18|
Applicants, who are willing to apply for HSSC Job Openings, should have done Matriculation / Degree of Graduation & Post Graduation in relevant field from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Salary Details|
|01||Fisheries Officer||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|02||Fisheries extension Assistant||Rs. 4,440/- to 7440/- + Rs. 1,400/- GP|
|03||Fisheries Supervisor||Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- + Rs. 1800/- GP|
|04||Assistant Fisheries Officer||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|05||Assistant Project Oflficer (APO)’|
|07||Farm Assistant||Rs. 4,440 – 7,440 + Rs. 1,400/- GP|
|08||Draftsman (Re-Advertised)||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|10||Head Statistical Assistant|
|13||Statistical Assistant/ Inspector (NSS)/ lnvestigator|
|15||Junior Field Investigator||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 1900 GP|
|16||Estate Manager||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|19||Junior Engineer||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 4000 GP|
|20||Draftsman||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|21||Junior Draftsman||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 4000 GP|
|22||Assistant Draftsman (Civil)||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|23||Tracer (Civil) HQ||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 1900 GP,|
|24||Stenographer-Cum- Librarian||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|26||Computer||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 1900 GP,|
|27||Labour Inspector (Welfare )||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|28||Instructor (Female)||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 1900 GP,|
|29||Election Naib Tehsildar||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|31||Horticulture Supervisior||Rs. 5200 – 20200+ Rs. 1900 GP,|
|32||Assistant Manager (Electrical)||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|33||Assistant Manager (Estate)|
|34||Assistant Manager (Utility)|
|35||Assistant Manager (Industry Area)|
|36||Assistant Accountant||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Rs. 3,600/- GP|
|37||Senior Accounts Clerks||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 2400 GP|
|38||Assistant||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Rs. 3,600/- GP|
|39||Clerk||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 1900 GP,|
|40||Receptionist/ pBX||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|41||Stenographer Grade- II||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 2400 GP|
|42||Legal Assistant||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|43||Tubewell Operator||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 2400 GP|
|44||Draftsman (Planning)||Rs. 9300/- to 34800 + Rs. 3600 GP|
|45||Tracer||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 2400 GP|
|Category of Post||General||SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only|
|Male/ Female||Female of Haryana resident only||Male||Female|
|1, 4 to 6, 8 to 14, 16 to 22, 24, 25, 27, 29, 30, 32 to 36 ,38, 40, 42, 44||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 75/-||Rs. 35/-||Rs. 18/-|
|2, 3, 7, 15, 23, 26, 28, 31, 37, 39, 41, 43, 45, 46||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 13/-|
|Physically Handicapped / Ex- Serviceman of Haryana||No Charges|
Mode of Assortment:
Assortment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in verification/ scrutiny-cum-interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
How to Apply for HSSC Recruitment?
- First of all, applicants, who are interested to apply for HSSC Jobs, need to fill an application form which is available on the official website that is www.hssc.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “Public Notices” tab which is given at the bottom of the homepage.
- Then, select “Advt. 5-2016” link and read the complete notification carefully.
- After that, need to select “Apply for Jobs” tab which is mentioned under the section of “Recruitment” at the homepage.
- Now, fill the online application form with complete details in correct manner and must upload scanned photograph and signature along with the form.
- After completing of all process, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it for future use.
|Opening Date For Submission Of Online Applications||01st July 2016|
|Closing Date For Submission Of Online Applications||01st August 2016|
|Last Date To Pay Fee||05th August 2016|
To acquire more information related to HSSC Recruitment 2016, you need to check this Official Notification. For getting latest updates you need to keep visiting with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced a notification about HSSC Recruitment. The organization invites HSSC application forms from career oriented and authenticated job hunters for filling up the 369 vacancies of Constable (Male) for Commando Wing. Applicants who are willing to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2016 must fill online application form on or before the closing date that is 21st June 2016.
The entire details regarding HSSC jobs 2016 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Applicants must read complete details before apply for this recruitment.
Constable (Male) for Commando Wing: 369
- Applicants who are willing to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2016 they must have done minimum educational qualification for the post of constable shall be 10+2 for all categories from a recognized university / Institute.
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
- Age limitation of the job hunters should be in between 18 years to 21 years
- Relaxation for the reserved candidates will be given as per the government norms.
Selected contenders will get the salary of Rs.5200/- 20200/-+ Rs. 2000/- G.P.
- General category applicants must have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/-
- 25/- will be paid from the SC/BCA/BCB/EBPG candidates of Haryana State only
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of their performance in:
- Physical Screening Test (FST)
- Knowledge Test (KT)
- Physical Measurement test
- Interview Cum personality Test
How to Apply:
- Applicants who wish to apply for HSSC Recruitment they must follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all applicants must go to the official website that is www.hssc.gov.in
- After that read complete advertisement properly and aspirants who consider themselves eligible mist fill all details in the Online Application Form
- After applying online, Registration No. and password will be generated
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and e-Challan.
- The hard copy of application form along with all required documents must be brought at the time of scrutiny of documents.
- Closing Date: 21st June 2016
- Closing date for deposit of fee: 24th June 2016
Note: to get more details about HSSC jobs 2016 must check this Official Notification. To get other related details about upcoming notification keep visiting www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section: