An advt as HSSC Recruitment has been broadcasted by Haryana Staff Selection Commission to inform suitable contenders for filling vacant 4425 Clerk jobs. Job hunters who find themselves eligible can apply online by submitting their application on or before the last date i.e. 6th January 2016. We recommend job seekers to keep navigating our page just to acquire details concerning future coming HSSC Recruitment 2016 notifications.
Appliers may obtain more information related to Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, pay scale, Age Limit, Mode of Appointment and Steps to Apply etc from this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Contenders who meet all requirements against HSSC Recruitment can apply online latest by its closing date.
Clerks: 4425 Vacancies
Contenders who are applying for these posts must have passed Class 10+2/ 10+2 first division/ Graduation or its equivalent. Candidates also need to have subject Hindi/ Sanskrit up to matric standard or higher education.
- Aspirants who are applying should be having Minimum 17 years & Maximum 42 years of age.
- Relaxation in age limit will be given to candidates belonging to reserved category as per the organization norms.
Applicants applying are required to pay a certain amount of money as an application fee, for more check below;
- 100 for general category, Rs. 50 for females of Haryana state only & Rs. 25 and Rs. 13 for males and females belonging to SC/ BC/ EBPG category of Haryana, respectively.
- Deposit fee through Net Banking or e-challan in any branch of SBI, SBP, PNB, IDBI Bank or any other bank available at site. Fees can be deposited latest by 11 January 2016.
Assured contenders for respective post will be receiving monthly salary of Rs. 5200-20,200 with grade pay of Rs. 1900/- as per organization’s norms.
Selection of contenders who have applied will be based on the performances in written examination and after that on their personal interview.
How to apply for HSSC Recruitment?
- Candidates are first log on to the official website of HSSC Recruitment that is www.hssc.gov.in.
- Go to ‘Recruitment’ tab available in menu bar of home page.
- Navigate to “Apply for Job” link.
- On the new page a list of available vacancies will be displayed, here you need to Press the appropriate link as per post you wish to apply for.
- Read complete notification completely and Fill the application form with asked and required details.
- After filling, upload the educational documents, digital signature and your recent passport size photo.
- After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated. It must be noted by candidates to check for future reference of their application status.
- Now pay the application fee through proper mode.
- Now, finally chose “Submit” button
- Take a Hard copy of application form along with all documents provided above must be brought at the time of scrutiny or an interview.
|Online submission of application will start on||07th December 2015|
|Last Date for submission of application Online||06th January 2016|
|Last date of payment of Application Fee||11th January 2016|
Candidates may visit Official Notice to obtain other information. We advise visitors to stay connected with us in order to obtain upcoming HSSC Recruitment 2016.
You may also like to check this Section