Advt. No. 3/2018 of HSSC Recruitment has been released with the intention of hiring eligible contenders on 7110 vacant positions of Constable and Sub- Inspector. Haryana SSC Application Form for the above mentioned positions will be submitted till 28/05/2018.
It is informed to the appliers that they can make payment of the required application fee through proper channel on or before the last date which is 30/05/2018. No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the office.
HSSC Recruitment Notification 2018
As per HSSC Recruitment Notification 2018, contenders are required to participate in Knowledge Test followed by Physical Screening Test and Physical Measurement Test. In order to grab more details regarding Notification of HSSC Recruitment 2018-19, you are suggested to check this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
HSSC 7110 Recruitment 2018:
5000: Male Constable (Re-Advertised)
1147: Female Constable (Re-Advertised)
500: Male Constable India Reserve Battalions of Haryana State
400: Male Sub-Inspector (Re-Advertised)
63: Female Sub-Inspector
Find Out More Latest: Latest Police Jobs
Qualification for HSSC Recruitment 2018:
Applying contenders for Haryana SSC Constable/ Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018 are required to ensure below mentioned eligibility criteria in appropriate manner-
HSSC Constable Recruitment:
- Applying contenders for Haryana SSC Vacancies 2018 are required to be 10+2 passed or its equivalent from a recognized board/ institution for all categories.
- Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher education
Check Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
HSSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment:
Appliers for HSSC Recruitment 2018 for sub-Inspector are required to ensure below mentioned criteria.
- Graduation from any recognized university or its equivalent
- Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard or higher educations
Find Now More: Graduate Jobs
Age Criteria for HSSC Jobs 2018:
Appliers for HSSC Recruitment of 7110 positions of Constable and Sub-Inspector are required to satisfy below mentioned criteria as mentioned below. The upper age of the contenders of SC/ ST /OBC/PWD categories will be relaxed as per on Government Rule Regulation.
- Constable: Minimum Age 18 years or maximum age 25 years.
- Sub inspector: Minimum Age 21 years or maximum age 27 years
Required Fee for Latest HSSC Recruitment 2018:
Applying contenders for HSSC 7110 Recruitment 2018 are required to make the payment of below mentioned
|General Male/Female Application Fee||Rs.100/-|
|General Female of Haryana only Application Fee||Rs. 50/-|
|SC/BC/EBPG Candidates Application Fee Male||Rs. 25/-|
|SC/BC/EBPG Candidates Application Fee Female||Rs. 13/-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Haryana Application Fee||Nil.|
HSSC Jobs 2018 Height And Chest Details:
|170 cm||83 cm (normal)|
87 cm (expanded)
|Male: Reserved (Constable)||168 cm||81 cm (normal)|
85 cm (expanded)
|170 cm||83 cm (normal)|
87 cm (expanded)
|168 cm||81 cm (normal)|
85 cm (expanded)
Selection Procedure Mentioned in HSSC Recruitment Notification 2018:
Contenders, going to apply for Haryana SSC Recruitment 2018 will be selected on the basis of their performance in Knowledge Test followed by Physical Screening Test and Physical Measurement Test.
Knowledge Test (80%) Weightage:
The detailed procedure of Knowledge Test shall be as follows:
- All candidates shall have to undergo a Knowledge Test of eighty marks comprising of objective type, multiple choice questions.
- The Knowledge Test shall be of objective type having hundred (10O) multiple choice questions of 0.80 marks each and test shall be of ninety (90) minutes duration.
- Hindi except where the knowledge of English language of the candidates is to be tested.
- The test paper shall include questions on General studies, General Science, Current Affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant frelds/trades etc.
- There shall be at least 10 questions relating to basic knowledge of computer.
Physical Screening Test:
Candidates, equaling seven (07) times the number of vacancies in each category shall be declared to have qualified the Knowledge Test (KT).
The candidates who have qualified in Knowledge Test shall be put to a Physical Screening Test, which would be only qualifying in nature, to judge their physical fitness and endurance. The standards prescribed for this test shall be as under:-
|Candidates||Test distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 Kilometer||12 minutes|
|Female||1.0 Kilometer||6 minutes|
|Ex. –serviceman||1 .0 Kilometer||5 minutes|
Physical Measurement Test:
- The candidates who have qualified the physical Screening Test shall have to undergo Physical Measurement Test as per standards.
- The candidates who fail to meet the standards prescribed for Physical Measurement Test shall stand eliminated from further selection process.
Know Here: How to Crack SSC Exam in First Attempt
Salary Details for HSSC Vacancy:
Selected contenders after the completion of the selection procedure for HSSC Recruitment will receive Rs.21700-69100 for Constable and Rs.35400- 1 12400 for sub-inspector. Other benefits and perks will be admissible to the contenders for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2018.
Procedure To Submit HSSC Online Application Form:
In order to submit Haryana Staff Selection Commission Application Form 2018, you need to go through the given guidelines.
- At the first step, you need to go through the official website of commission which is www.hssc.gov.in
- Now you are required to press “Advertisement” tab at the top menu bar and hit on “Advt. No. 3/2018”.
- Read Haryana SSC Recruitment Advertisement very carefully.
- Eligible contenders need to go through “Apply For Job” link from “Recruitment” section.
- Now, choose “HSSC Apply Online” link and enter required details in HSSC Application Form.
- Upload digital images of their documents (if required).
- Take a preview of the complete form and hit on “submit’ tab for the submission.
- At last, take a printout of filled application form for future need.
HSSC Recruitment 2018 Dates:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28/04/2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||28/05/2018 (11. 59 PM)|
|Closing date for deposit of Fee||30/05/2018 (11.59 PM)|
Contenders can grab complete details regarding HSSC Recruitment 2018-19 by going through the above mentioned direct link also. Aspirants are suggested to be in touch with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for acquiring latest updates details in this concern or others.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission wants to hire 1646 candidates for the post of Fire Operator cum Driver. HSSC Recruitment process is going to start from 06-04-2018, so candidates who are interested can apply for the Haryana SSC Vacancies.
To apply for the HSSC vacancy, aspirants need to submit their HSSC application form before the last date 06-05-2018. Candidates can submit their Haryana SSC Online application form through online mode.
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Details|
|29/03/2018||HSSC Recruitment||Haryana SSC Fire Operator cum Driver Jobs- 1776||12th||06/05/2018||See Notification|
HSSC Recruitment 2018:
To get recruited for the Haryana SSC Vacancy, candidates have to go through the written examination that will organize by the selection committee of the organization.
To know the more details about the HSSC Recruitment 2018-19, candidates should go through this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Fire Operator Cum Driver||1646|
Candidates applying for the Haryana SSC Fire Operator cum Driver Recruitment, they must complete their 10+2 from recognized university. They must have a heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License.
Age Limitation of HSSC Jobs:
Minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years and should not be more than 42 years to apply for the HSSC Fire Operator cum Driver Recruitment.
Application Fee of HSSC Job:
To fill the Haryana SSC online application form, candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- and female candidates of the Haryana, aspirants need to pay the amount of Rs. 50/-. Those aspirants who belong to SC/BC category they have to pay the Rs. 25/-(for Male) and Rs. 13/- (for female).
Salary Details of Haryana SSC Job:
Appointed candidates for the HSSC Fire Operator cum Driver vacancies will get pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- +2400 GP from the organization.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates applying for Haryana SSC Recruitment, candidates should qualify the written examination that will conduct by the selection committee of the organization.
Get Complete Detailed: HSSC Syllabus
How to Apply for the HSSC Recruitment:
Interested job seekers for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Jobs can apply by filling online application form before last date.
- First of all you have to go through the official website of commission which is www.hssc.gov.in
- On homepage, hit on “Advertisement” tab from top menu bar and select “Advt No 2/2018” for HSSC jobs.
- Read Haryana SSC Recruitment Advertisement very carefully and select “Apply For Job” link from “Recruitment” section.
- Now, choose “HSSC Apply Online” link for Haryana SSC Jobs from opened page.
- And, fill online application form with entire details, upload digital images of their documents (if required).
- Fill fee details and submit it with-in given time period. At last, get printout of filled application form for future need.
Application Form can be submitted from: 06-04-2018 to 06-05-2018
Candidates can get the details about the HSSC Recruitment 2018 -19 from this page, for more updates about the same you can check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|HSSC Answer Key||HSSC Admit Card|
|HSSC Result||HSSC Lab Attendant Syllabus|
|HSSC Clerk Syllabus||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|Employment News- New Updates||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|