Good news!! Haryana State Seed Certification Agency is going to organize a Walk-in interview for HSSCA Recruitment. Organization is hiring eligible candidates for filling up 12 Seed Certification Officer Vacancy. Interested candidates can apply for HSSCA Recruitment 2017 on or before the date which is stated below.
Keys Provided By This Page:
|Post Name||Remuneration Details|
|Education Requirement||Selection Process|
|Limitation In Age||How To Apply|
Important Dates And Address
Candidates, who are looking for jobs in Haryana, can clutch this opportunity by sending the application form on or before 22nd November 2016 through E-mail and after that shortlisted candidates may appear in the walk-in interview which is going to be held on 28th November 2016 at 11:00 AM. So candidates prepare yourself and be the part of Haryana State Seed Certification Agency. Contenders who are keen to get more information about Haryana State Seed Certification Agency Recruitment can fetch through this page which is designed by the members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name of the Posts:
Seed Certification Officer: 12 post
- Contenders, going to apply for HSSCA Vacancies they should have passed M.Sc. (Agri.) in Plant Breeding / Agronomy / Horticulture (Veg) / Seed Technology from any recognized university or institute.
- Aspirants who have relevant experience in regarding field should be preferred.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Applier’s who are interested to apply for Seed Certification Officer recruitment should meet the age criteria as mentioned below:
- Minimum – 25 years of age
- Maximum – 42 years of age
- Age relaxation is given to the reserved categories candidates as per recruiting organization rules and regulations.
Contenders who will be appointed successfully for HSSCA Jobs they will attain a salary of Rs. 18000/- per month from the organization.
- Candidates who will be shortlisted, they have to go through the interview round conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization.
- Applicants are required to bring all the relevant documents at the interview for verification.
Check Here: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
How to Apply for HSSCA Recruitment?
- Applicants need to visit the official website of the organization that is www.hssca.org.in
- Hit on “Recruitment” tab given at left side of the home page.
- Select “Recruitment for the post of Seed Certification Officer (on contract basis)” link.
- After that, you need to go through the appropriate link of PDF file and read the complete details carefully.
- Hit on “Application Form” link, download the format and fill it with complete details.
- Aspirants need to affix their passport size photograph and attach all the relevant documents/ certificates
- At last, Send the scanned copy of application form along with certificates, experience letter (if any) and attested testimonials and all other relevant documents to the Email address given below.
- Aspirants need to bring all the documents and application form at the time of walk-in interview on below mentioned date, time and venue.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Haryana state Seed Certification Agency
Bays No.11-12, Sector-14, Beej Parmanikaran Bhawan,
Important Date & Time:
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 22nd November 2016
- Date and time of the walk-in interview: 28th November 2016 at 11:00 AM
Note: Aspirants, grab all the details of HSSCA Recruitment 2017 through this Official Link and fetch latest information through our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com, so keep connected with us.
Have A Look On Below Shared Recruitment Links