Applications are invited from result oriented in plain papers containing full bio-data for IACS Recruitment. Candidates are informed that they can apply for Research Associate (RA-I) Scientist, RA1 and JRF/SRF1 in the Department of Organic Chemistry in Kolkata. If you want to get detailed information related to this advertisement of IACS Recruitment 2017 then please have a look downwards……
Important Factors Of This Page
|Vacancy Details||Qualification Required For IACS Jobs|
|Salary Structure||Selection Procedure|
|Steps To Apply||Important Date|
Candidates can send their application along with Curriculum Vitae (mentioning e-mail address, contact number, permanent residential address and publication list) on scheduled date. If candidates are able to fulfill the eligibility criteria then it is really great chance for them, so without wasting time go ahead. You can obtain details of IACS Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
For Research Associate-I
- Applying candidate for IACS Kolkata Job must have Ph.D. Degree in Chemistry in the sub area of Organic Chemistry.
- Candidates, who want to apply for Jobs in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, must have first class in B.Sc. and M.Sc. degree in Chemistry with minimum average marks of 60%.
- Contenders should have research experience in the area of synthetic organic chemistry supported by publications in peer reviewed journals, familiarity with modern characterization techniques including chromatography, spectroscopy and single crystal X-ray defraction.
For Scientist D1, 2 and RA1
- Job seekers, who want to apply against this notification they must be PhD holders in Science (Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology).
- Candidates should have research experience of 7 years including PhD and postdoctoral (minimum 2 years) studies.
- Aspirants must have excellent past academic achievement Good publication record.
Aspirants, who want to grab IACS Job they must have degree of M.Sc. in Physics/ Chemistry of Biology and should have excellent past academic achievement Minimum eligibility criteria for enrolling in a PhD programmer as per UGC norms.
|For Research Associate-I||Synthesis of natural products and related compounds.|
|For Scientist D1, 2, JRF / SRF1and RA1||The TRC at organization aims to pursue translational research in diverse areas of science and technology including|
- The upper age of the applying candidates for IACS Kolkata Recruitment must be 32 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST and other reserved categories will be applicable as per Govt. rules.
|Research Associate-I||As per rules of organization|
|Scientist D1,2||Rs. 70,000/-per month + HRA as per rule of organization|
|RA1||Rs. 36,000/-40,000/- per month + HRA as per rule, depending on experience|
|JRF/SRF1||Rs. 30000/- per month + HRA as per rule|
Method of assortment:
- Candidates have to send application along with Curriculum Vitae through email address.
- The organization will screen these forms and shortlisted contenders will be called for an interview.
- No TA will be admissible for attending the interview.
- Candidates are asked to bring three (in case of Science D) or two (in case of RA) letter of recommendation before appearing for interview.
Do You Know: Why Should We Hire You – Get Best Answers
How to apply for IACS Associate/Scientist Vacancies?
- Go to the IACS Website that is www.iacs.res.in
- Then go through “Careers” which is given at last on the home page.
- Hit on “Research Associate” under careers tab.
- A list will be opened at the screen of your system.
- Press the appropriate link of the job for which you want to apply.
- For Research Associate-I: hit on “Research Associate (RA-I) in the Department of Organic Chemistry” link.
- For Scientist D1, 2, JRF/SRF1and RA1: Press the link of “Recruitment Scientists D, Research Associate-I and Junior Research Fellow under the umbrella of DST funded Technical Research Centre (TRC) for Molecules and Materials”
- Read the advertisement completely in a suitable way.
- Fill IACS Application Form in appropriate manner.
- Send complete Curriculum Vitae (mentioning e-mail address, contact number, permanent residential address and publication list) to the below given email id.
Date keep in mind:
Last Date to send form for the post of Associate: 27-01-2017
Last date to send for Scientist Vacancies: 26-07-2017
You can go through the individually for both vacancies by pressing the given below link.
<<<<< Recruitment Notification: Check Here>>>>>
Note: To collect updates regarding IACS Recruitment 2017 candidates need to connect with us by pressing CTRL + D to bookmark portal which is www.recruitmentinboxx.com. If candidates want to know more about IACS Recruitment they can go through the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|