IAF Recruitment Rally
For hiring Unmarried Male Indian/Nepalese Citizens from designated Districts of State of Tamil Nadu and UT of Puducherry to join as Airmen In Group Y, Indian Air Force offers opportunities through IAF Recruitment Rally Notification.
The IAF Recruitment Rally 2018 Test for Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) (Medical Assistant Trade) will be held at Annai Sathya Stadium, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu as per the Indian Air Force Selection Programme given below. Candidates are advised to check complete process to apply for IAF Airman Recruitment Rally and important Dates from here.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally Dates:
|Date||Trade||Activities||Districts to be covered|
|23-07-2018||Medical Assistant||Physical Fitness Test & Written Test||Ariyalur, Chennai, Coimbatore, Kancheepuram, Karur, Krishnagiri,|
Nagapattinam, Perambalur, Pudukottai, Thanjavur, Thiruvallur,
Thiruvarur, Thiruvannamalai, Tiruppur, Trichy, Vellore and Villupuram Districts of State of Tamil Nadu
|24-07-2018||Adaptability Test – 1 & Adaptability Test – 2|
|26-07-2018||IAF(S)||Physical Fitness Test & Written Test||Cuddalore, Dharmapuri, Dindigul, Erode, Kanyakumari, Madurai,|
Namakkal, Ramanathapuram, Salem, Sivagangai, The Nilgiris, Theni, Tirunelveli, Tuticorin & Virudhunagar Districts of State of Tamil Nadu and Karaikal & Puducherry Districts of UT of Puducherry
|27-07-2018||Adaptability Test – 1 & Adaptability Test – 2|
IAF Recruitment Rally starts from…….?
According to Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification PDF, IAF Recruitment Rally will be started from 23-07-2018 onwards till 28-07-2018. Appliers must reporting up to 10 am on relevant dates at Annai Sathya Stadium, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu (Rally Venue) shall only be permitted to appear in the Recruitment Test.
To grab more information about IAF Recruitment Rally 2018 go through this page is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IAF Recruitment Rally
Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) (Medical Assistant Trade)
IAF Eligibility Criteria:
Appliers FOR Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally must have passed in 10th/ 12th/ Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and English with 50% marks.
IAF Age Limit:
Applying aspirants should born between 14 July 1998 and 26 June 2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to appear in the Recruitment Rally. Candidate’s age must be between 17 years to 21 years.
IAF Salary Structure:
- During training period, selected candidates through Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally will get a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month.
- After completion of training the starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Military Service Pay (MSP) will be Rs. 26,900/- per month plus Dearness allowance (as applicable) which, in subsequent years, may rise as per the career progression of the individual.
- Other allowances such as Transport Allowance, Composite Personal Maintenance Allowance (CPMA), Leave Ration Allowance (LRA), Children Education Allowance, HRA etc. are also admissible to airmen.
IAF Recruitment Process:
On the basis of performance of candidates in Written Test/ Physical Fitness Test (PFT)/ Medical Examination, the selection of aspirants will be done.
Check Here: Indian Air force Syllabus
Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally Medical Standards:
General Medical Standards are as follows:
|Chest||Minimum range of expansion 5 cm|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age.|
|Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK)||Not acceptable.|
|Hearing||Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.|
|Dental||Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.|
|Health||Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages.|
Check Out List Of: Coaching Classes for Police/ Defence
Height, Leg Length, Visual Standards and Colour Vision are as follows:
|Leg length||Not applicable|
|Visual Acuity*||6/36 each eye correctable to 6/9 each eye|
|Maximum limits of Ref Error*||Not exceeding|
+ 3.50D including Astigmatism
How to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment?
- In the very first step, you have to visit on official website that is airmenselection.cdac.in to apply for Indian Air Force Jobs 2018
- After reaching to home page of official website follow “AIRMEN” tab which is available in menu bar of home page.
- Thirdly you are required to press on suitable link from drop-down list.
- Read the IAF Recruitment Advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility criteria.
- Download the format of IAF Recruitment Application Form.
- Fill IAF Application Form with correct and accurate information.
- In the final step, prepare yourself for attend IAF Recruitment Rally.
Candidates may check Official Link about IAF Recruitment Rally 2018–19. You can collect upcoming updates through our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com; you can also add this page in your bookmarks, by using control+D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IAF Admit Card||More Government Jobs|
|More Defence Jobs||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||How to Find a Job Online|