UPSC IAS Answer Key
Direct link to get UPSC IAS Answer Key of all set is available here!!! Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the civil service Pre Exam on 18 June 2017 which also includes Indian Administrative Service examination. Various applicants have applied for the same and also going to participate. If you are also one of them, then must check IAS Pre Exam Solution Key to compare the answers of the question asked in the exam. Candidates wondering tom download UPSC IAS Answer Key 2017 must follow up below prescribed.
This page includes:
UPSC IAS Answer key Download steps
About IAS exam
Check, what is next stage
Use of Civil Services Pre Answer Key
IAS Cut off marks (expected)
Official link of UPSC IAS pre Answer Key
In order to recruit the eligible and capable candidates Union Public Service Commission has released recruitment notification earlier and now going to conduct the preliminary exam of the applied candidates. All the participants are advice to check the UPSC IAS Answer Key from here and get solutions of the question paper. For additional information about UPSC IAS Answer Key 2017–2018 one must read this entire page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentinboxx.com
Process to Download UPSC IAS Answer key PDF:
Applicants who want to download the Indian Administrative Service pre exam Answer Key are required to follow up the below specified directives.
- Candidates to download UPSC Indian Administrative Service Answer Key firstly visit the official site of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- After visiting to the home page follow “Examinations” tab which is mentioned at the menu bar and select “Answer Keys” link.
- Thereafter new page will be appeared on the screen where you need to choose the link of “UPSC Civil services answer key” link.
- Now select the set of Civil services preliminary answer key out of Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D.
- Few seconds later UPSC IAS Pre Exam Answer Key will be displayed on the screen in PDF
- Candidates are advised to match answer of question with Indian Administrative Service solution key.
- At last, save it on your desktop to examine the exam performance and calculate their exam marks or take out the print of Civil Services pre exam answer key for future use.
Get Here: IAS Cut off List
UPSC IAS Answer Key
About IAS Exam
Hope you all know that Indian Administrative Services is well reputed service of the government department. Union public service commission conducts the Civil Service Examination which includes 24 examinations such as IAS, IPS, IFS or various others, but IAS examination is the most prominent among graduate candidates. The selection of the candidates will be based on written examination and interview. Written examination is further divided into two stages that are preliminary and mains. After qualifying written exam candidates will undergo for interview round. Final appointed candidates will get posted for Collector, commissioner, head of public sector units, chief secretary, cabinet secretary and many other jobs falling under IAS.
Check Pay Scale Here: IAS Officer Salary
- Now commission is going to conduct the Civil service prelims examination.
- After this, civil service mains will be conducted for those who have qualified the pre exam.
- Applicants who will successfully clear both examinations are also eligible to appear for interview round.
- Commission will also conduct physical and medical test in order to check the fitness of the appliers.
Read Out: IAS Interview Questions Answers
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Answer Key Significance
- With the help of UPSC IAS Answer Sheet candidates will get correct answer of the questions asked in the exam.
- Through IAS Exam Answer Key applicants will get an idea about the marks scored by them in the Indian Administrative Services examination.
- UPSC IAS prelims CSAT exam answer key candidates can pre -estimate the marks prior to release if result.
- If any candidates found wrong answer in UPSC IAS solution key they can object to it.
After getting IAS prelims Answer Key candidates can calculate their marks according to the below prescribed marking scheme, so that you can estimate exactly marks what you have scored-
- Total number of questions in the exam is 400
- Each question is of 1 mark.
- For each wrong answer (-1/3) will be deduct.
- If any candidate have given more than 1 answer for each question than same penalty was implemented.
- If answer is not given by the candidates then marks will not be deducted.
Toppers Key Points to Success: IAS Success Stories
Civil Service Prelims Cut off 2017 (Expected)
|Category Wise||Cutoff (Out of 400)|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||222|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||207|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||201|
Get IAS prelims answer key PDF
|Exam||Question paper||IAS Pre Paper Solution paper|
|Civil Services Pre Examination, 2017||GS Paper I, GS Paper II.||GS Paper I, GS Paper II – to be published.|
|Civil Services Prelims Examination, 2016||GS Paper I, GS Paper II||GS Paper I, GS Paper II – to be published.|
|Civil Services Preliminary Examination, 2015||GS Paper I, GS Paper II||GS Paper I, GS Paper II|
|Civil Services pre Exam, 2014||GS Paper I, GS Paper II, GS Paper II X Series||GS Paper I, GS Paper II|
- UPSC IAS pre exam date: 18th June 2017
- UPSC IAS Preliminary answer key will be released after 3 to 4 days
To download UPSC IAS Answer Key 2017–2018 candidates may go through this Official Link. We keep updating all the latest details IAS pre exam Answer sheet here so please Bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com using Control+D and don’t miss any updated information about this notification.
Aspirants are advised to check this portal time to time to find all related notifications regarding Union Public Service Commission Exams. You can also subscribe our free email service to get latest notification in your email account. Contenders should know that IAS official key will be available on this page when it will be published officially. So keep visiting this page.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|IAS Notification||How To Become IAS Or IPS Officer|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Interview Questions and Answers|
|More Government Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|