IAS Study Material
Aspirants who are going to appear Indian Administrative Service Recruitment Exam they can check latest IAS Study Material from this page. Here we are providing all the Free Online Books and Notes for IAS Exam.
With the help of IAS Study Material 2018 you may prepare well and score good marks in the examination. Applicants who have desire to become an IAS officer and are also preparing for competitive exams they may download the IAS preparation books PDF in Hindi from this page.
UPSC IAS Exam Details:
Every year the Union Public Service Commission conducts the examination for the recruitment of dynamic candidates for Indian Administrative Service. It is one of the toughest exams but not impossible to crack. Candidates can crack this examination with their best preparation and skills.
Aspirants are needed to prepare with the best IAS Exam study material which comprise books, sample papers, previous year papers, current affairs etc. Now it is a question that which is the best book for IAS exam? So we www.recruitmentinboxx.com have provided the best IAS Study Material through this you can do better preparation of the exam.
IAS Study Material
|INDIAN GEOGRAPHY||Oxford School Atlas|
K.Siddharatha’s Map book
NCERT’s (11th & 12th books)
|WORLD GEOGRAPHY||Above Atlas|
Mahesh Barnwal book
Khullar’s (‘Indian Geography’)
|INDIAN POLITY & GOVERNANCE||9TH TO 12 th NCERT’s books (old & new)|
Braj Kishore Sharma’s
|INDIAN ECONOMY||NCERT’s (old, 11th & 12th stds.)|
Mishra & Puri/ Dutt & Sundaram
|MODERN HISTORY||Old NCERT’s (11th& 12th stds. )|
Bipin Chandra’s book
Sumit Sarkar’s book
|WORLD HISTORY||Deenanath Verma’s|
|INDIAN ART & CULTURE||Spectrum Publications|
|SOCIAL ISSUES||NCERT’S books (11th & 12th stds. Books)|
|SOCIAL JUSTICE||Chronicle (special issues)|
Related Ministries’ Annual Reports
Planning Commission’s documents
INDIA YEAR BOOK
|INDIA & WORLD and INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS||Pushpesh Pant’s|
‘World Focus’ magazine
|ETHICS, INTEGRITY and APTITUDE:||Drishti’s notes|
Subba Rao and Roy Chowdhury
|CURRENT AFFAIRS||Website updates|
|Newspaper||The Hindu (English Newspaper)|
|SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY||‘Vivas Panorama’ (basics updated)|
IGNOU- 2 issues
|DISASTER MANAGEMENT||Savinder Singh’s|
|INTERNAL SECURITY||Chronicle (special issues)|
|GENERAL SCIENCE||6TH-12TH stds. NCERT’s|
|General Studies for Civil Services|
Preliminary Examination Paper – 1
(2014) 1st Edition (Paperback)
Tata McGraw – Hill Education
Do You Know: How To Become IAS Or IPS Officer
IAS Exam Preparation Books
History study Material for IAS:
- India’s Ancient Past by R.S Sharma
- History Of Medieval India by Satish Chandra
- History Of Modern India by Bipan Chandra
- India’s Struggle For Independence by Bipan Chandra
Books for Indian Polity:
- Indian Polity by M. Laxmikanth
- Our Parliament by Subhash Kashyap
Books for Geography:
- Geography of India by Majid Husain
- CertificatePhysical and Human Geography by Goh Cheng Leong
- Oxford School Atlas
Must Read: IAS Preparation Tips
Books for Indian Economy:
- Indian Economy for Civil Services Examination by Ramesh Singh
- Economic Survey
Books for General Science:
- Science and Technology By – TMH
- Environment and Ecology – Biodiversity, Climate Change andDisaster Management BY Majid Husain
Law study Material for IAS:
- Universal Declaration Of Human Rights
- Offences Relating To Property
- Relationship Between Fundamental Rights , Fundamental Duties And Directive Principals Of The State Policy
- Administration Of Justice (Theories Of Punishment)
Check Out: Best IAS Coaching Centers in India
Biotechnology Study Material for IAS:
- Biotechnology and Environment
- Biotechnology and Society
- Animal Biotechnology
- Basic Concepts
- Biotechnology Terms
- Plant Biotechnology
- Biotechnology and Agriculture
Latest UPSC IAS Exam Pattern
Students who are going to appear in Indian Administrative Service Exam should know about the IAS Exam Pattern. This exam consist 9 papers. Paper-A and Paper-B are in qualifying nature and rest 7 papers are merit ranking nature. After qualifying PRE & Mains exam you will have to appear in Interview. Final selection will be done according to obtain marks in Pre, Main and Interview. Let’s have look on exam pattern as stated below:
|Paper III||Essay (Section 1)||200|
|English Comprehension and English Précis (Section 2)||100|
|(The level of paper would be Matriculation/10th standard level)|
|Paper IV||General Studies-I||250|
|(Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society)|
|Paper V||General Studies-II||250|
|(Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations)|
|Paper VI||General Studies-III||250|
|(Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)|
|Paper VII||General Studies-IV||250|
|(Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude)|
|Paper VIII||Optional Subject-Paper I||250|
|Paper IX||Optional Subject-Paper II||250|
|Personality Test (Interview)||275|
Check Here: IAS Previous Year Papers, Questions
Tips to Crack IAS Exam
For scoring good marks candidates may go through with the steps as framed below:
- Firstly aspirants need to know about latest syllabus and pattern of exam.
- You need to buy best books for better preparation.
- Solve previous years question papers.
- Make good exam strategy and execute it.
- Must read mock test papers.
- Read newspapers, articles for current affairs.
- Prepare your own hand written notes.
- Make more and more practice for writing answers.
- Try to clear the basic concept of topics.
- Manage time between speed and accuracy while solving the questions.
- Don’t run from difficult topics. Try to clear it.
- Use short tricks to solve questions.
- Don’t be hurry while reading the question paper in examination hall and understand what is asked before answering.
Read Out: IAS Success Stories
Aspirants are advised to stay connected with us through Google Plus or bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com or bookmark it for acquiring latest IAS Study Material 2018. If you have any question regarding this then you can leave your Comment in a below mentioned comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|IAS Notification||IAS Exam Syllabus|
|IAS Cut Off List||IAS Eligibility Criteria|
|IAS Admit Card||IAS Result|
|IAS Application Form||IAS Officer Salary|
|IAS Answer Key||IAS Interview Questions Answers|