IAS Study Material
Here we have given IAS Study Material 2019..!! There are large numbers of students who must be preparing for the India administrative service examination. With the help of IAS preparation material, they can start their study.
The organization conducts the pre examination which is followed by the mains exam. Shortlisted aspirants will face the personal Interview. Students can download the IAS Important notes for the preparation.
IAS Pre/Mains Exam 2019:
IAS exam needs a lot of efforts and dedication. Large number of students appears in the IAS examination every year. Only few of them got qualified the exam with good marks.
For more information about the IAS Study Material 2019, candidates have to go through this page which is created and well maintained by the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IAS IAS Study Material
आईएएस परीक्षा 2019:
उम्मीदवार जो आईएएस परीक्षा के लिए पूर्ववर्ती हैं, आईएएस अध्ययन सामग्री की जांच कर सकते हैं। यहां हमने पूर्व और मुख्य परीक्षा के लिए महत्वपूर्ण नोट्स प्रदान किए हैं। उम्मीदवार इस पृष्ठ की मदद से अध्ययन सामग्री डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। आईएएस परीक्षा भारत की सबसे कठिन परीक्षा में से एक है और कई छात्र हर साल परीक्षा में उपस्थित होते हैं। पूर्व परीक्षा से योग्य छात्र मुख्य परीक्षा के लिए जाएंगे। मुख्य परीक्षा से शॉर्टलिस्टेड उम्मीदवारों को व्यक्तिगत साक्षात्कार के माध्यम से जाना होगा।
|INDIAN GEOGRAPHY||Oxford School Atlas|
K.Siddharatha’s Map book
NCERT’s (11th & 12th books)
|WORLD GEOGRAPHY||Above Atlas|
Mahesh Barnwal book
Khullar’s (‘Indian Geography’)
|INDIAN POLITY & GOVERNANCE||9TH TO 12 th NCERT’s books (old & new)|
Braj Kishore Sharma’s
|INDIAN ECONOMY||NCERT’s (old, 11th & 12th stds.)|
Mishra & Puri/ Dutt & Sundaram
|MODERN HISTORY||Old NCERT’s (11th& 12th stds. )|
Bipin Chandra’s book
Sumit Sarkar’s book
|WORLD HISTORY||Deenanath Verma’s|
|INDIAN ART & CULTURE||Spectrum Publications|
|SOCIAL ISSUES||NCERT’S books (11th & 12th stds. Books)|
|SOCIAL JUSTICE||Chronicle (special issues)|
Related Ministries’ Annual Reports
Planning Commission’s documents
INDIA YEAR BOOK
|INDIA & WORLD and INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS||Pushpesh Pant’s|
‘World Focus’ magazine
|ETHICS, INTEGRITY and APTITUDE:||Drishti’s notes|
Subba Rao and Roy Chowdhury
|CURRENT AFFAIRS||Website updates|
|Newspaper||The Hindu (English Newspaper)|
|SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY||‘Vivas Panorama’ (basics updated)|
IGNOU- 2 issues
|DISASTER MANAGEMENT||Savinder Singh’s|
|INTERNAL SECURITY||Chronicle (special issues)|
|GENERAL SCIENCE||6TH-12TH stds. NCERT’s|
|General Studies for Civil Services|
Preliminary Examination Paper – 1
(2014) 1st Edition (Paperback)
Tata McGraw – Hill Education
Do You Know: How To Become IAS Or IPS Officer
IAS Exam Preparation Books
History study Material for IAS:
- India’s Ancient Past by R.S Sharma
- History Of Medieval India by Satish Chandra
- History Of Modern India by Bipan Chandra
- India’s Struggle For Independence by Bipan Chandra
Books for Indian Polity:
- Indian Polity by M. Laxmikanth
- Our Parliament by Subhash Kashyap
Books for Geography:
- Geography of India by Majid Husain
- CertificatePhysical and Human Geography by Goh Cheng Leong
- Oxford School Atlas
Must Read: IAS Preparation Tips
Books for Indian Economy:
- Indian Economy for Civil Services Examination by Ramesh Singh
- Economic Survey
Books for General Science:
- Science and Technology By – TMH
- Environment and Ecology – Biodiversity, Climate Change andDisaster Management BY Majid Husain
Law study Material for IAS:
- Universal Declaration Of Human Rights
- Offences Relating To Property
- Relationship Between Fundamental Rights , Fundamental Duties And Directive Principals Of The State Policy
- Administration Of Justice (Theories Of Punishment)
Check Out: Best IAS Coaching Centers in India
Biotechnology Study Material for IAS:
- Biotechnology and Environment
- Biotechnology and Society
- Animal Biotechnology
- Basic Concepts
- Biotechnology Terms
- Plant Biotechnology
- Biotechnology and Agriculture
Latest UPSC IAS Exam Pattern
Students who are going to appear in Indian Administrative Service Exam should know about the IAS Exam Pattern. This exam consist 9 papers. Paper-A and Paper-B are in qualifying nature and rest 7 papers are merit ranking nature. After qualifying PRE & Mains exam you will have to appear in Interview. Final selection will be done according to obtain marks in Pre, Main and Interview. Let’s have look on exam pattern as stated below:
|Paper III||Essay (Section 1)||200|
|English Comprehension and English Précis (Section 2)||100|
|(The level of paper would be Matriculation/10th standard level)|
|Paper IV||General Studies-I||250|
|(Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society)|
|Paper V||General Studies-II||250|
|(Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations)|
|Paper VI||General Studies-III||250|
|(Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)|
|Paper VII||General Studies-IV||250|
|(Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude)|
|Paper VIII||Optional Subject-Paper I||250|
|Paper IX||Optional Subject-Paper II||250|
|Personality Test (Interview)||275|
Check Here: IAS Previous Year Papers, Questions
Tips to Crack IAS Exam
For scoring good marks candidates may go through with the steps as framed below:
- Firstly aspirants need to know about latest syllabus and pattern of exam.
- You need to buy best books for better preparation.
- Solve previous years question papers.
- Make good exam strategy and execute it.
- Must read mock test papers.
- Read newspapers, articles for current affairs.
- Prepare your own hand written notes.
- Make more and more practice for writing answers.
- Try to clear the basic concept of topics.
- Manage time between speed and accuracy while solving the questions.
- Don’t run from difficult topics. Try to clear it.
- Use short tricks to solve questions.
- Don’t be hurry while reading the question paper in examination hall and understand what is asked before answering.
Read Out: IAS Success Stories
Aspirants are advised to stay connected with us through Google Plus or bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com or bookmark it for acquiring latest IAS Study Material 2019. If you have any question regarding this then you can leave your Comment in a below mentioned comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|IAS Notification||IAS Exam Syllabus|
|IAS Cut Off List||IAS Eligibility Criteria|
|IAS Admit Card||IAS Result|
|IAS Application Form||IAS Officer Salary|
|IAS Answer Key||IAS Interview Questions Answers|