IAS Success Stories
So, you’re planning to attempt the UPSC IAS Examination! We are glad to help you with these discussed below IAS Success Stories and also few Toppers Key Points to Success in IAS so that you may find encouragement. Yes! Here we have gathered IAS Toppers Success stories and their Study Tips for all the candidates who are going to attempt the most prestigious examination of the country.
The best of candidates, who are intelligent and responsible, can make it through this tough time to become an IAS Officer. These tips are sourced from toppers so that you can have a useful guide on how to crack the exam and ensure to get success. For all aspirants who aim to clear India’s top competitive exams, IAS must read the IAS Topper’s Success Tips.
IAS Success Stories
** IAS Topper: Here are 3 inspiring success stories for IAS aspirants that will motivate them to endeavor and make their dreams come true! These winners teach all us how to set bigger goals and to dare in accomplishing dreams.
3* Jasmeet Singh Sandhu, Dedication and hard work took me to accomplishment….
Jasmeet was extreme happy as he secured 3rd rank in the UPSC final exam and his family feels proud of him. He was shocked when he came to know he stood THIRD all over India….. You know what it was asked to him that how’s he feeling???? He replied; I still can’t believe on result that he secured rank third…
Do You Know: How To Become IAS Or IPS Officer
Jasmeet says that his family and friends believed that he will not only just clear the exam but also with flying colors and this is because he gave the exam he didn’t feel or even thought about securing a RANK in the UPSC.
2* Athar Aamir Ul Shafi Khan, Patience and dedication was my tools to success!!!!
Shafi Khan IAS Topper is Rank in 2 position and in Interview he revealed that his success in UPSC Examination as he secured AIR 2. With so much patience, hard work and dedication he fulfilled his dream by becoming IAS Officer.
Athar Aamir was extremely happy to know that he cleared UPSC IAS exam as he has been preparing for the UPSC Civil services exam from the last three years… Well, Aamir Ul Shafi Khan was already undergoing Indian Railway Service….. Great Guy!!
Check Here: Best IAS Coaching Centers in India
1* Tina Dabi, For Success, You should have Patience……Tina Dabi
Tina Started Her Preparation from 11th Standard and she took arts. Being an IAS topper, she was also CBSE and Graduation Topper of Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi. Though her Mom always suggest her to go for Humanity instead of Science….
Father of Tina and her mother was actually expecting that she will clear Civil service Examinations. As her father told she was very dedicated towards her UPSC Examinations and her lot of consideration, anticipation of her studies made her well played and role of parents in her complete preparation of UPSC is also there……
Must Read: IAS Preparation Tips
Toppers Key Points to Success in IAS, Study Tips
If you are preparing for IAS exam then here are tips must be followed to get success in exam;
- Revise well and Plan your studies carefully and do revision of both General Studies and Aptitude sections should be revised at least twice, one week before the exam.
- Focus on all as a large number of questions come from ecology, environment and art & culture. So, you need to stay concentrated well.
- Solve mock test papers, we advise you to attend mock tests as this will increase the accuracy and speed significantly. You should also solve previous year papers as this will helps in picking out the most suitable option in the exam.
- Know your syllabus well and get basics clear, in the changed pattern, the stress is more on the thought simplicity rather than simply grabbing things and data.
- Candidates, it is necessary to devote good quality time in preparing for IAS competitive paper as it has more weight age and becomes a game-changer for clearing beginning round.
Hope you guys find this article useful, stay connected with us…….
You May Also Like To Visit This Section