Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India has published an advertisement titled as IBBI Recruitment. The organization is looking for eligible and skilled candidates to get them hire on vacant posts of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager).
Candidates who find themselves eligible for IBBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Vacancies can apply via online process. The last date to apply for IBBI Recruitment 2018 is 14-03-2018.
IBBI Assistant Manager Vacancies
Candidates can fill their application form for IBBI Recruitment 2018 by following the4 guidelines mentioned on the below section of this page Which is well tai8lored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IBBI Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- Number of Vacancies: 18
Category wise number of vacancies:
- General: 11
- Other Backward Classes: 04
- Scheduled Castes: 02
- Scheduled Tribes: 01
Required Qualification for IBBI Officer Grade A Recruitment:
Candidates who want to apply for IBBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Recruitment they must be qualified by CA / CS / CMA / LL. B. / MBA with Finance / Masters in Economics /Masters in Commerce with good academic records.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs by Qualification
IBBI Jobs Age Limitations:
Aspirants applying for IBBI Assistant Manager Recruitment their age limitations must be as following:
- General: 28 years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1990)
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 31 years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1987)
- SC/ST: 33 years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1985)
To apply for IBBI Vacancies applicants have to pay particular amount as mentioned below:
- General / OBC: 500/-
- SC/ST/ Persons With Disability (PWD): Nil.
Selected aspirants to the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) will get Rs.28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600(17 years) as monthly salary. Benefits: Other benefits including House Allowance Transport LFC and Medical Benefits will be admissible as admissible to an Officer in Grade A in IBBI.
IBBI Job Selection Methodology:
Selection of candidates for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India Vacancies will made on the basis of their performances in On-Line Examination Group Discussion and Interview which is going to be conducted by the recruitment panel as on the specified dates.
IBBI Online Exam Pattern:
Here below we have provided the patter of exam you must have a look and prepare for exam as according to it:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Economy/Financial Sector Awareness||30||30|
|Insolvency and Related Laws||30||30|
Read Out Here: Bank Exam Preparation Tips
Online exam is going to be conducted in following cities:
- Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane/Greater Mumbai
Jobs at Banking Sector: More than 1,000 vacancies
Procedure to apply for IBBI Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of organization that is www.ibbi.gov.in
- Now you need to hit on “Careers” tab available on home page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you are required to hit on “Recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Vacancy Notice ”
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of IBBI Notification in which you can see all the details about job.
- You must read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you have to go back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- If you are new user then you have to register yourself first and get “registration Number & password”
- Now new and existing both users have to login to their account by using their “registration Number & password”
- Now fill IBBI Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
- Closure of registration of application: 14/03/2018
- Closure for editing application details: 14/03/2018
- Last date for printing your application: 29/03/2018
- Online Fee Payment: 22/02/2018 to 14/03/2018
To get more details in concern of IBBI Recruitment 2018 you may visit the Official Link. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|
|Bank Exam Study Material||How To Prepare For Bank Exam|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|