The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India is looking for candidates to fill the vacant position of Research Associate (RA). Willing aspirants can apply for the IBBI Recruitment by submitting the application form through offline mode.
Aspirants can submit their IBBI RA (Law) application form before the last date which is 06/07/2018. They can check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India application form.
IBBI RA (Law) Recruitment:
Candidates need to perform well at the time of Interview to get recruited for the vacant position of Research Associate. Selected aspirants will be called for the Interview on the basis of their applications.
To know the other details about the IBBI Recruitment 2018-19, aspirants are needed to read the below section of this page which is created by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Research Associates: 04 (Number of Vacancies)
- Candidates applying for the IBBI RA Recruitment, they should complete their LL. B or equivalent from a recognized University which is essential.
- The desirable qualification is LL. M. / Doctoral degree from a reputed University / Institution in Law or a closely related area.
Check Here – Law Jobs
To apply for the IBBI vacancy, aspirant’s upper age should be 63 as on 31-07-2018.
Salary Details of IBBI Jobs:
Those candidates who will appointed on the IBBIRA(Level I) will get Consolidated Monthly Remuneration + 10 percent annual increase of Rs. 40,000/- and for the level II is Rs. 60,000/-.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates wants to apply for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India recruitment, they will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview that will conduct by the selection committee.
Tips To Prepare For Interview
- How To Crack Interview
- Interview Preparation Tips
- Most Common Job Interview Mistakes
- How to Dress For an Interview
How to Apply for the IBBI Recruitment:
Candidates can apply for the IBBI Jobs, by following the below stated steps. Please have a look..!!
- First of all you should go through the official website of the organization which is www.ibbi.gov.in
- After that you need to hit the “Career” link which is mentioned at the home page.
- Then you are required to press the link of “Notice for Engagement of Research Associates in Law in IBBI”
- Now your IBBI recruitment notification will be open on your computer screen.
- Then you should check the eligible criteria from the advertisement carefully.
- Now you have to download the application form and fill it in correct manner.
- After that, you should attach all the required documents along with application form.
- Now you have to send it to the below mentioned address on this page.
- At last you should take printout of it for future use.
ED (HR Division),
Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India
Last Date to Apply: 06-07-2018
Candidates can get the details about the IBBI Recruitment 2018-19, from this page. For more updates about theIBBI Job you can check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|