IBPS Clerk Notification
Are You Ready To Get Participate In Upcoming Exam Of CWE Clerk? If Yes, Check IBPS Clerk Notification From Here & Apply by Filling Online Registration Form before the last dates… Participants, who’re eagerly waiting for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organizations, are advised to get complete details about IBPS Clerk Recruitment through this page. Eligible aspirants may apply online before the last date and stay tuned with us on our web portal to get latest updates about IBPS Clerk Notification 2017.
More Updates on IBPS Clerk:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts IBPS Clerk Exam which will be held in two phases, preliminary and main and those who qualify examination are provisionally recruited for Clerical cadre posts in Participating Organizations. You may get complete details regarding IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification through this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Before going to apply, you must read entire details about IBPS Clerk Exam Notification, take a look…
IBPS Clerk Participating Banks List:
|Allahabad Bank||Indian Overseas Bank UCO Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Canara Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Central Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Union Bank of India|
|Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank|
|United Bank of India||Dena Bank|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
More Details On: List Of Banks Under IBPS
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria:
Applying contenders must be either
- A Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from other countries with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Qualification:
Aspirants, who wish to grab IBPS Clerk 2017 Vacancies, should have Graduation degree in any discipline from recognized university or institutions with Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT
Read Also: Career in Banking Sector In India
IBPS Clerk Age Limit:
Candidates’ minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age criteria is 28 years, relaxation in age for all category appliers as shown below in tabular format…
|Category Wise||IBPS Clerk Age Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||05 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||03 Years|
|Persons With Disabilities||10 Years|
|Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||09 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir||05 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||05 years|
IBPS Clerk Application Fee:
Payment of below stated fee will be paid through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets etc.
- For Reserved: Rs. 100/-
- For Others: Rs. 600/-
IBPS Clerk Selection Process:
Job appliers’ classification will be done through their qualifying marks in IBPS Clerk Preliminary or Main Exam followed by other process of recruitment.
Check Out: IBPS Notification 2017
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern:
Essential Note To Be Consider:
Penalty for Wrong Answers: There will be penalty for incorrect answers marked in the IBPS Clerk Examination and for each question for which a incorrect answer has been given by the contender one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the applicant; there will be no penalty for that question.
Training may be organized by the Nodal Banks / Participating Organizations to a limited number of applicants belonging to reserved category at certain centers viz.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card:
- Applying aspirants may download their IBPS Clerk Call Letter from the IBPS official website by entering Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth and No hard copy of the admit card will be sent by post/courier.
- In your hall ticket, Centre, venue address, date and time for both preliminary and main examinations shall be intimated so must download it before going to appear in examination for IBPS Clerk Vacancy.
Check Out: How To Get A Bank Job In India?
IBPS Clerk Syllabus:
For scoring good marks in IBPS Clerk Examination, you may start their preparation through latest IBPS Clerk 2017 Syllabus which is also available to download from this page.
Guidelines For Filling Online Application Form:
How to Fill IBPS Clerk Application Form:
- You may need to visit official website of organization which is www.ibps.in.
- On homepage hit on “CWE Clerical” tab which is visible at left side of web page.
- Hit on relevant job link and must read entire details and press “Apply Online” link.
- Must fill online application form with required information and upload digital images of their documents.
- After that, hit on “Submit” button to record entire details and get printout of filled application form for future need.
Dear applicants, you’re advised to stay in touch with us on our web portal to get latest updates about IBPS Clerk Notification 2017. You may also follow us on Facebook or Google plus to fetch most recent updates on your timeline wall directly.