IBPS Clerk Notification
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has strewed IBPS Clerk Notification for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organizations. Well, Institute is offering great opportunity for those who are aspire to be the part of any of the Participating Organizations listed at (A) as a Clerk basically it include all public sector banks. Those candidates are informed that recruitment process is based on common written test which is will be organized by the IBPS and this CWE includes prelims & mains in which Preliminary Examination is all set to hold on schedule date that is 02, 03, 09 & 10.12.2017. Before that aspirants have to fill IBPS Clerk Online Registration form before the deadline that is 03.10.2017. So, interested aspirants can check entire details regarding IBPS Clerk Notification 2017 from this page.
More Updates on IBPS Clerk:
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment||IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria|
|IBPS Clerk Books||IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern|
|IBPS Clerk Sample Papers||IBPS Clerk Syllabus|
|IBPS Clerk Salary||IBPS Clerk Admit Card|
|How to Fill Bank Preferences in IBPS Clerk||IBPS CWE Clerk Result|
After Preliminary Examination, qualified candidates need to attend Main Examination on 21/01/2018. Shortlisted ones will participated in interview round conducted by participating institutes. At last, applied candidates will provisionally allot to the seats as per the vacancies available in the State or UT for which a job fighters has applied. For recruitment under Clerical Cadre Posts in public sector banks, first read IBPS Clerk CWE-VII Exam Notification from below. You may get complete details regarding IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification through this page, which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Before going to apply, you must read entire details about IBPS Clerk Exam Notification, take a look…
IBPS Clerk Notification
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017:
Applying contenders for IBPS Clerk Notification must be either
- A Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from other countries with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Searching For More Bank Jobs With High Paid Up: Hit Here
IBPS Clerk Qualification:
Candidates who wish to apply against IBPS Clerk CWE 7 Notification are required to hold Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government Or any other refer to the official notification.
Basis of Calculation of Marks For IBPS clerk online Exam!!
Well, calculation of marks will be based by dividing the total marks obtained by the applicant in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100.
IBPS Clerk Age Limit:
- Candidates, who want to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017, should have Graduation degree in any discipline from recognized university or institutions with Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT.
- Candidate’s minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 28 years; relaxation in age for all reserved categories will be given as per rules of organization.
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots|
Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)
IBPS Clerk Selection Process:
Job applier’s classification will be done for IBPS Clerk Notification 2017 through their qualifying marks in Preliminary Exam, Main Exam followed by interview round which will be organized by the Institute itself. On the basis of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Cut Off Marks, candidates will be appointed for Main Exam. Applicants will be shortlisted for interview according to IBPS Clerk Main Exam Cut Off Marks.
Quick Links For IBPS Selection Process:
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2017:
You may checkout IBPS Clerk CWE-VII Paper Pattern for both Preliminary Examination and Main Examination by going through tables that are following below.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||30||01 hour|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern:
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40|
IBPS Clerk Marking Scheme:
Penalty for Wrong Answers: There will be penalty for incorrect answers marked in the Examination and for each question for which a incorrect answer has been given by the contender one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the applicant; there will be no penalty for that question.
More Details On: List Of Banks Under IBPS
Training may be organized by the Nodal Banks / Participating Organizations to a limited number of applicants belonging to reserved category at certain centers viz.
Check Out: How To Get A Bank Job In India?
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2017:
For scoring good marks in Examination, you may start preparation through latest IBPS 2017 Clerk Syllabus, which can be downloaded through official link that is given above. You syllabus will contain subjects like English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge etc.
Get Here>>>> IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification PDF
IBPS Clerk Model Paper 2017:
The best way to qualify clerical Cadre exam with good marks is to prepare for exam with the help of IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Paper. Through sample paper, you can know about the pattern of the questions and difficulty level of exam. By this you can easily prepare yourself to crack exam with good marks. You need to go through link given above to download previous year questions papers.
Check Here: IBPS Study Material 2017
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017:
- Applying aspirants may download their Call Letter from the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection official website by entering Registration Number and Password/ Date of Birth and No hard copy of the admit card will be sent by post/courier.
- In your IBPS hall ticket 2017, Centre, venue address, date and time for both preliminary and main examinations shall be intimated so must download it before going to appear in examination for IBPS Clerk Vacancy.
IBPS CWE Clerk VII Result 2017:
After attending Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview, you may download IBPS Clerk Result by going through official link that is given below. You can download IBPS Exam Result within one month from examination. On the basis of IBPS Clerk Results and Merit List, brilliant individuals will be appointed for Clerical Cadre post in 19 Public sector banks.
Guidelines For Filling IBPS Clerk Online Form:
How to fill IBPS clerk online application form:
Visit Official Portal:
- You may need to visit official website of organization which is www.ibps.in.
- On homepage hit on “CWE Clerical” tab which is visible at left side of web page.
IBPS Online Registration:
- Select link ‘Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre 7’ and a new page containing various links will open.
- Now select ‘Hit Here to view the advertisement for Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre Phases VII (CRP Clerk- VII) ‘ LINK.
- Choose link to read complete notification and after that come back to previous page.
- Now hit on relevant link for Applying Online against IBPS Clerk Jobs Openings 2017.
- Now fill registration form with correct information like mobile no. and email Id.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
IBPS Online Application Form:
- You will get confirmation of registration on your mobile phone and email Id.
- Thereafter login your account with password and Registration ID.
- Must fill online application form with required information.
- After that, hit on “Submit” button to record entire details.
Register Here>>> IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2017
Pay Application Fee:
Payment of below stated fee will be paid through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets etc.
- For Reserved: Rs. 100/-
- For Others: Rs. 600/-
Read Also: IBPS Notification 2017
Upload Scan Copies:
- Candidates need to upload passport size photo and signature etc as required.
- At last submit your application and take print out of it for future use.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Exam Participating Banks List:
|Allahabad Bank||Indian Overseas Bank UCO Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Canara Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Central Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Union Bank of India|
|Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank|
|United Bank of India||Dena Bank|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
IBPS Clerk CWE-VII Exam Date 2017
|Name of Exam||IBPS Clerk Exam Dates|
|Preliminary Examination||02/12/2017, 03/12/2017, 09/12/2017 & 10/12/2017|
Other IBPS Clerk Important Dates:
On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates & IBPS clerk online application last date
|12/09/17 to 03/10/2017 (IBPS clerk last date to apply)
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||November 2017|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||13.11.2017 to 18.11.2017|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||November 2017|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2017|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2018|
|Online Examination – Main||21.01.2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2018|
Dear applicants, you’re advised to stay in touch with us on our web portal to get latest updates about IBPS Clerk Notification 2017 – 2018 or go through this Official Site link. You may also follow us on Facebook or Google plus to fetch most recent updates on your timeline wall directly.