IBPS Clerk Recruitment
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has promulgated an online vacancy notification as IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016. Organization has invited various online applications from various eligible candidates for filling up 19243 posts of CWE Clerks –VI. Applicants who are looking for Jobs in banking sector may grab this golden opportunity by applying for said post. You may acquire latest updated information regarding IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 through our web portal.
Appliers for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment are needed to submit online application form before the last date that is 12th of September 2016. You are advised to go through this page which is prepaid by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire complete info regarding IBPS Clerk Vacancy.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment
IBPS Clerk Vacancies:
- Post name: CWE Clerks –VI
- No. of Post:19243
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- Citizen of India or
- Subject of Nepal or
- Subject of Bhutan or
- Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Appliers for IBPS Clerk Job must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
For latest Graduate Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
- Contenders should not above than 28 years and not below than 20 years as on 1st of August 2016.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved community candidates as per the rules and regulation of organization.
Appointed candidates for IBPS Clerk Recruitment will get impressive and attractive pay scale per month which will be offered by the organization.
- Appliers for IBPS Jobs are needed to submit application Fee of Rs. 600/-. Applicants who belong to SC/ST/PWD/EXSM community are needed to submit application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Application fee would be submitted through online by using debit card, credit card or net banking.
Appointment of candidate for IBPS Clerk Recruitment will be done on the basis of your performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview which will be conducted by the selection commission of organization.
Quick Links To Prepare For Test/ Interview:
Structure Of The Examinations:
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||Composite time of1 hour|
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration (in minutes)|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||25|
Is there any Penalty for Wrong Answers?
There will be negative marking for wrong answers in the Objective Tests. There is deduction of 0.25 of marks for every wrong answer given by candidate in the examination.
Check Here: - How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Before applying online, candidates should have—
- scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure C to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Online Practice Test For IBPS
|Bank Computer Knowledge Question||Take Test|
|Bank General Awareness Quiz||Take Test|
|Bank Quantitative Aptitude||Take Test|
|Bank English Grammar Quiz||Take Test|
|Bank Reasoning Quiz||Take Test|
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment?
- First of all you need to visit the official web site of organization that is www.ibps.in
- Then you are required to hit “CWE Clerical” tab which is available at left side of home page.
- After that you have to press “Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre 6” link and proceed further.
- Now you need to select a suitable link regarding the post you are applying for and read the complete notification.
- After reading the advertisement you need to search an appropriate link to apply online.
- Then you need to fill online application form in an appropriate manner with complete details.
- While filling the form you may be required to upload above discussed scanned documents.
- After completion of form you are required to take preview of it and submit it.
- Finally you may take print out of it for future reference.
Read More: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- The call letter include Centre, venue address, date and time for both preliminary and main examinations shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter.
- You may download your hall ticket through its official web site by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
Check Here: How to Download IBPS Admit Card Online
List of Documents to be produced at the time of joining:
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE Clerks-VI
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point F of the advertisement
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 12.09.2016 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- And others whatever is needed.
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||25.10.2016 to 07.11.2016|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||07.11.2016 to 12.11.2016|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||18.11.2016 onwards|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||26 & 27.11.2016
04.12.2016 (if required)
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2016|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||December 2016|
|Online Examination – Main||31.12.2016 & 01.01.2017|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2017|
Candidates who are going to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 may acquire further info through official notification available below. You are needed to keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain latest updates or notification regarding IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017.
Official Notice: Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|IBPS Clerk Salary||IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria|
|IBPS Notification||Latest Bank Jobs|
|IBPS Question Papers||IBPS Study Material|