IBPS Clerk Recruitment
19243 Vacancies are Available…..!!!! A job notification has disclosed by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection titled as IBPS Clerk Recruitment. Lookout Detailed Description from Here; online applications are invited to recruit capable and passionate job searchers for filling up 19243 posts of CWE Clerks – VII in different Public Sector banks and financial Institution. Contenders, who are interested for Jobs in banking sector, can apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017, as soon as possible.
Headings Mention In This Page:
|Vacancy Detail||Salary Offered|
|Qualification Required||Application Fee|
|Age Limit for IBPS Clerk Jobs||Selection process|
|How to apply for IBPS Recruitment?||Important date|
|Participating Banks||IBPS Exam Pattern|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts IBPS Exam every year, for Clerks Recruitment Common Written Exam (CWE) held at different cities of all states. Numerous of candidates take part in this IBPS Clerical Exam, and this is a golden opportunity to become a Clerk in the Bank. In this session of 2017-2018, IBPS Preliminary Exam will be from 02.12.2017, 03.12.2017, 09.12.2017 & 10.12.2017 and IBPS Mains Exam will be on 21.01.2018.
Appliers for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment are needed to submit online application form before the last date. You are advised to go through this page which is prepaid by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire complete info regarding IBPS Clerk Vacancy.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment
IBPS Clerk Vacancies:
- Post name: CWE Clerks –VI
- No. of Post: 19243
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- Citizen of India or
- Subject of Nepal or
- Subject of Bhutan or
- Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Check Out: IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Appliers for IBPS Clerk Job must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit for IBPS Jobs:
- Contenders should not above than 28 years and not below than 20 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved community candidates as per the rules and regulation of organization.
Appointed candidates for IBPS Clerk Recruitment will get impressive and attractive pay scale per month which will be offered by the organization.
|IBPS Clerk Salary and Perks 2017|
|Facilities||Places with Population > 45 lakhs||Below 45 Lakhs|
|CCA||Rs. 0/-||Rs. 0/-|
|Total (without HRA)||Rs.18413.37/-||Rs.18413.37/-|
|Gross with HRA||Rs.19589.87/-||Rs.19472.22/-|
Know More About: IBPS Clerk Salary
- Appliers for IBPS Jobs are needed to submit application Fee of Rs. 600/-. Applicants who belong to SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM community are needed to submit application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Application fee would be submitted through online by using debit card, credit card or net banking.
Appointment of candidate for IBPS Clerk Recruitment will be done on the basis of your performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview which will be conducted by the selection commission of organization.
Structure Of The Examinations:
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||Composite time of1 hour|
Check Out Best Preparation Material For IBPS Clerk:
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration (in minutes)|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||25|
Is there any Penalty for Wrong Answers?
There will be negative marking for wrong answers in the Objective Tests. There is deduction of 0.25 of marks for every wrong answer given by candidate in the examination.
Check Here: List Of Banks Under IBPS
Before applying online, candidates should have—
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure C to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Online Practice Test For IBPS
|Bank Computer Knowledge Question||Take Test|
|Bank General Awareness Quiz||Take Test|
|Bank Quantitative Aptitude||Take Test|
|Bank English Grammar Quiz||Take Test|
|Bank Reasoning Quiz||Take Test|
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment?
- First of all you need to visit the official web site of organization that is www.ibps.in
- Then you are required to hit “CWE Clerical” tab which is available at left side of home page.
- After that you have to press “Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre 6” link and proceed further
- Now you need to select a suitable link regarding the post you are applying for and read the complete notification.
- After reading the advertisement you need to search an appropriate link to apply online.
- Then you need to fill online application form in an appropriate manner with complete details.
- While filling the form you may be required to upload above discussed scanned documents.
- After completion of form you are required to take preview of it and submit it.
- Finally you may take print out of it for future reference.
Read More: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- The call letter include Centre, venue address, date and time for both preliminary and main examinations shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter.
- You may download your hall ticket through its official web site by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
Check Here: How to Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card Online
List of Documents to be produced at the time of joining:
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE Clerks-VI
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point F of the advertisement
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 12.09.2016 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- And others whatever is needed.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment: Official Link
|Online Examination – Preliminary||02.12.2017, 03.12.2017, 09.12.2017 & 10.12.2017|
|Online Examination – Main||21.01.2018|
Candidates who are going to apply IBPS Clerk Recruitment may acquire further info through official notification available below. You are needed to keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain latest updates or notification regarding IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017-2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS Study Material||IBPS Interview Questions and Answers|
|IBPS Question Papers||Online Practice Test for IBPS|
|IBPS Exam Calendar||IBPS Exam Preparation Tips|
|IBPS Sample Paper||IBPS Notification|