IBPS Current Affairs
If you want to crack IBPS 2017 Exam without knowledge of IBPS Current Affairs, it’s not possible. On this page you can check all new Current Affairs for CWE PO, Clerk & SO and RRB Exam. Examination will contain questions based on IBPS Current Affairs 2017. You can also download IBPS Solved Question Paper in the form of PDF by going through this page. We prepared an Online IBPS Quiz Test of latest IBPS Current Affairs 2017 by which you can know analyze practice of exam.
IBPS Previous Year Paper will help you to know the difficulty level of examination. We provide the latest questions of IBPS Current Affairs Quiz for IBPS PO/ RRB/ Clerk Exams. Online study material is very helpful to crack any IBPS Exam, so don’t miss this chance and prepare properly with the help of information given below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Have A Look On Below Shared Preparation Material
|IBPS Study Material||IBPS Interview Questions and Answers|
|IBPS Question Papers||Online Practice Test for IBPS|
|IBPS Sample Paper||IBPS Exam Preparation Tips|
Highlights of IBPS Current Affairs
- IDBI Bank Q3 loss widens to Rs 2,255 cr as bad loans soar
- PNB Q3 profit jumps over 4-fold to Rs 207 crore
- RBI has allowed Indian alternative investment funds (AIFs), to invest abroad.
- IDFC Bank has become the latest new bank to start operations with 23 branches
- RBI to set up committee on strengthening cyber security
- RBI to set up separate Enforcement Department
- RBI keeps key rates unchanged in 6th bi-monthly monetary policy review
- IndiaPost gets payments bank licence from RBI
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates India’s first international exchange at GIFT city
- 16th meeting of FSDC held in New Delhi
- NPCI asks ICICI Bank to open up to PhonePe, lender insists on product changes.
- RBI appoints Surekha Marandi as executive director
- RBI extends period of enhanced Prepaid Payment Instruments limit
- Government proposes setting up Financial Data Management Centre
- Viral V Acharya appointed as RBI Deputy Governor
- Union Government and RBI sign agreement to keep inflation below 6%
- Union Cabinet approves simplification and liberalisation of FDI Policy.
IBPS Current Affairs
Download IBPS PO Previous Year Question Paper
|IBPS CWE (PO/MT) Prelims Exam Sample Paper – 2015||Press Here|
|IBPS CWE (PO/MT) Mains Exam Sample Paper – 2015||Press Here|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conduct common written Examination for recruitment of brilliant candidates in all participating banks of IBPS. It conducts Exam for vacant post of Probationary Officer, Clerk, Specialist Officer and Assistant Posts. For cracking these exams you need to stay updated with current affairs.
How Can I stay Updated with Current Affairs ?
If you want to stay updated with current affairs, you have to follow the instructions that are following below:
- First thing is to read Newspaper daily like “The Times of India”, “The Hindu” and “Dainik Bhaskar” etc. Read the headlines and you can also note down the important factors.
- Watch News Channels NDTV, Times Now, Zee News and ABP News etc for 35 to 45 minutes in a day. This is the best way to keep you updated with current affair at national level as well international level.
- Monthly magazines are published that contain complete highlights of events happed in the month. You can prefer Pratiyogita Darpan, Business Today and Manorama. These magazines are available at your near book store.
Many visitors have taken advantage by continue visiting this page or subscribing our free email service. Candidates can get current affairs updates directly in their mailbox by subscribing this page free of cost which is structured by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
All the participants are suggested to stay tuned this page for IBPS Model Question Paper and IBPS Current Affairs 2017. Candidates must read Banking Awareness with IBPS Current Affairs to get good score in IBPS Clerk/ PO Exam. We update this page regularly with latest questions time by time. You can save this page by using Ctrl+ D for quick access.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS Notification||IBPS Cut Off Marks|
|IBPS Score Card||IBPS RRB Notification|
|IBPS Exam Calendar||List Of Banks Under IBPS|