IBPS Current Affairs
Don’t go for IBPS Exam without having knowledge of IBPS Current Affairs. Most of questions will based on IBPS Current Affairs 2016, so don’t forget to learn it. You can check out All Current Affairs for IBPS CWE RRB, PO and Clerk Exam of Last six month from this page. Also you can get New IBPS Solved Questions Papers by going through this page. Online IBPS Quiz series and IBPS Current Affairs Questions may be very helpful for you to get a bank job as a PO, Clerk and SO etc.
You can also check IBPS Current Affairs 2017 through this page shortly, as our experts are trying to collect information in concern to this. We provide the latest questions of IBPS Current Affairs Quiz for IBPS PO/ RRB/ Clerk Exams. Online study material is very helpful to crack any IBPS Exam, so don’t miss this chance and prepare properly with the help of information given below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Highlights of IBPS Current Affairs
- India ranks 35th in World Bank’s 2016 Logistics Performance Index
- PM Narendra Modi launches MUDRA Bank to provide credit to small entrepreneurs
- ICICI Bank launches ‘Smart Star’ account, a minor operated savings account for minors above 10 years of age.
- Capital Area Bank first to get small finance bank licence from RBI
- Security forces cannot use excessive force in AFSPA areas: Supreme Court
- G Kalyanakrishnan took over as Chief Executive of Nuclear Fuel Complex
- Swachh Survekshan for rural areas released, Mandi and Sindhudurg topped the charts
- Government meets target of opening 10-crore accounts under PM Jan Dhan Yojana
- Anjum Chopra becomes first Indian woman to be honoured with MCC life membership
- Assam’s Majuli becomes first island district of India
- First edition of IoT India Congress begins in Bengaluru
- Union Government and RBI sign agreement to keep inflation below 6%
- Union Cabinet approves simplification and liberalisation of FDI Policy, 201
- Union Cabinet approves grant of Permanent Residency Status for Foreign Investors
- India ranks 66th in 2016 Global Innovation Index
Check Here: Latest Current Affairs
IBPS Current Affairs
Many visitors have taken advantage by continue visiting this page or subscribing our free email service. Candidates can get current affairs updates directly in their mailbox by subscribing this page free of cost which is structured by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
All the participants are suggested to stay tuned this page for IBPS Model Question Paper and IBPS Current Affairs 2017. Candidates must read Banking Awareness with IBPS Current Affairs to get good score in IBPS Clerk/ PO Exam. We update this page regularly with latest questions time by time. You can save this page by using Ctrl+ D for quick access.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS Notification||IBPS Cut Off Marks|
|IBPS Score Card||Online Practice Test for IBPS|
|IBPS Question Papers||IBPS Study Material|