IBPS Current Affairs
Candidates who are preparing for IBPS exam for CWE-RRB, PO, Clerk, SO Exam etc. they can check IBPS Current Affairs from here. Candidates are most welcome on this page to clutch all the Latest News, Quiz, IBPS Guide, Question & Answers etc. Those who are preparing for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Exam would be happy to know that you are getting current updates on a single platform. Candidate may update their knowledge by acquiring full details about IBPS Current Affairs 2017, through this whole acknowledgement.
You can also download IBPS Solved Question Paper/ IBPS Current Affairs 2018 in the form of PDF by going through this page. IBPS Question & Answers will help you to know the difficulty level of examination. We provide the latest questions of IBPS Current Affairs Questions for IBPS PO/ RRB/ Clerk Exams. Online study material is very helpful to crack any IBPS Exam, so don’t miss this chance and prepare properly with the help of information given below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Have A Look On Below Shared Preparation Material
|IBPS Study Material||IBPS Interview Questions and Answers|
|IBPS Question Papers||Online Practice Test for IBPS|
|IBPS Sample Paper||IBPS Exam Preparation Tips|
Highlights of IBPS Current Affairs
- India ranks 116 out of 157 nations on Sustainable Development Goal
- Railways Ministry launches RailCloud Project, NIVARAN-Grievance Portal and CTSE Scheme
- Google acquires Bangalore-based artificial intelligence firm Halli Labs
- Justice Vikramajit Sen appointed as new BCCC chairperson
- Union Government sets up new wing to provide Intelligence Inputs
- Scientists discover Smallest Star known in the Universe
- National Green Tribunal declares 100m from edge of Ganga as No-development Zone
- Google’s Rajan Anandan Appointed Chairman of IAMAI
- Tata Group Named Country’s Most Valuable Brand in Brand Finance List
- India’s GDP Growth Forecast for 2017 Revised Downward by UN
- Forex Reserves reach Life-Time High of $375.71 billion
- NASA’s Juno spacecraft completes flyby over Jupiter’s Great Red Spot
- Maharashtra first state in the country to launch free injectable contraceptive for women
- Axis Bank tie up with IIC to boost trade with Latin America
- Health Ministry of India launches the National Strategic Plan for Malaria Elimination
Check Out IBPS PO, Clerk, SO,RRB Notification from here:
IBPS Current Affairs
Q.1: On July 5, 2017, who among the following launched a month-long plantation drive in Delhi to mark Van Mahotsav?
1.President Pranab Mukerjee
2.Vice President Hamid Ansari
3.Prime Minister Narendra Modi
4.Speaker of the Lok Sabha Sumitra Mahajan
5.Environment Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan
Q.2:In its 270th report titled “Compulsory Registration of Marriages”, Law Commission of India has suggested that the time limit to register marriages should be restricted to ______days after which a penalty of Rs. 5/- per day could be imposed.
Q.3: As announced by Union Government, how much proportion of the total outstanding debt of all state power distribution companies (discoms) has been covered under the Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana (UDAY) so far?
Q.4: 10TH India-Jordan Trade and Economic Joint Committee (TEJC) Meeting was held on 4th and 5th July, 2017, in:
3.New Delhi, India
Q.5: Who among the following inaugurated the 9th edition of Delhi Dialogue on 4th of July 2017 in New Delhi?
5.M Venkaiah Naidu
Download From here: Bank Previous Year Papers
Q.6: Under which jurisdiction with regard to the Basel III reforms, has the Financial Stability Board (FSB), an international body for global financial system kept India on liquidity coverage ratio?
2. Mainly compliant
3. Largely compliant
4. Extra compliant
Q.7: Which country has topped the list in terms of money parked by its citizens with Swiss banks?
Q.8: Name the NGO that has been awarded the United Nations Development Programme’s Equator Prize for devising an ecologically sustainable agriculture model to combat the adverse impacts of drought.
1. Swayam Shikshan Prayog
2. Swadhar IDWC
4. Swades Foundation
Q.9: Ritika Thaker is related to which of the following sports?
Q.10: Simran Singhi is related to which of the following sports?
Q.11: Which Mumbai based company has signed a brand licence agreement with Italian car designer Pininfarina for using trademarks after closing the deal to acquire 76.06 per cent stake in the company?
2.Larsen and Toubro
- Mahindra & Mahindra
Read This: How to Get a Bank Job In India
Q.12: Which state decided to introduce the free medical insurance scheme for legislators and their families?
Q.13: Thomas Kuehl was appointed as the President of Indian operations for this company.
- Toyota Prius
Q.14: According to NITI Aayog, how many states are conferred as the best-performing states in “ease of doing business”?
Q.15: This state government has decided to merge all the branches of (DCCBs) with the state cooperative banks.
Q.16: The 22nd World Petroleum Congress was held in __________.
Q.17: Who has crowned with Orange Cap Award for most Runs scored during IPL 2016?
- Chris Gayle
- AB De Villiers
4.None of the Above
Know here: How to Prepare For Bank Exam
Q.18: Which team beated Royal Challengers Bangalore succeeded Vivo-Indian Premier League title held at Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bangalore?
- Mumbai Indians
- Gujarat Lions
4.Kolkata Knight Riders
Q.19: How many seats won by the Congress – DMK alliance in the recently held Legislative Assembly elections in UT Puducherry?
Q.20: An actor who is famous in TV show FIR and a film Munna Bhai MBBS died recently due to prolonged illnes in Mumbai?
- Sabareesh Harane
- Hareesh Irani
Download IBPS PO Previous Year Question Paper
|IBPS CWE (PO/MT) Prelims Exam Sample Paper – 2015||Press Here|
|IBPS CWE (PO/MT) Mains Exam Sample Paper – 2015||Press Here|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conduct common written Examination for recruitment of brilliant candidates in all participating banks of IBPS. It conducts Exam for vacant post of Probationary Officer, Clerk, Specialist Officer and Assistant Posts. For cracking these exams you need to stay updated with current affairs.
How Can I stay Updated with Current Affairs ?
If you want to stay updated with current affairs, you have to follow the instructions that are following below:
- First thing is to read Newspaper daily like “The Times of India”, “The Hindu” and “Dainik Bhaskar” etc. Read the headlines and you can also note down the important factors.
- Watch News Channels NDTV, Times Now, Zee News and ABP News etc for 35 to 45 minutes in a day. This is the best way to keep you updated with current affair at national level as well international level.
- Monthly magazines are published that contain complete highlights of events happed in the month. You can prefer Pratiyogita Darpan, Business Today and Manorama. These magazines are available at your near book store.
Check From here:
Many visitors have taken advantage by continue visiting this page or subscribing our free email service. Candidates can get current affairs updates directly in their mailbox by subscribing this page free of cost which is structured by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
All the participants are suggested to stay tuned this page for IBPS Model Question Paper and IBPS Current Affairs 2017-2018. Candidates must read Banking Awareness with IBPS Current Affairs to get good score in IBPS Clerk/ PO Exam. We update this page regularly with latest questions time by time. You can save this page by using Ctrl+ D for quick access.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||IBPS Cut Off Marks|
|IBPS Score Card||IBPS RRB Notification|
|IBPS Exam Calendar||List Of Banks Under IBPS|