IBPS PO/MT Admit Card
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has issued IBPS PO/MT Admit Card for those aspirants who are going to appear in CWE-VII Mains Exam. On 26-11-2017, The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will conduct Common Written Examination for filling up the Probationary Officers and Management Trainees. Those contenders who had applied earlier against IBPS PO/MT Recruitment and also had appeared in preliminary’s, they can now get IBPS PO/MT Admit Card 2017 by scrolling down the cursor and press on the direct link which is presented below.
Job seekers are suggested to bring their IBPS PO/MT CWE-VII Mains Admit Card 2017 along with them for verification or else they will not be allowed to attend the exam. For this concern, job aspirants can also download their IBPS PO/MT Call Letter by visiting to the official web portal through online mode with the help of the underneath provided handy steps which are well created by the devoted team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Procedure to download IBPS Admit Card 2017:
Now you can easily download IBPS Hall Ticket by going through the procedure which is given below:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit to the official website of The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that is “ibps.in”.
- Now you have to move your cursor towards the “CWE PO/MT” tab which is available at the left side of the page and open it.
- Then press on the “Common Written Examination for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee VII” link from the various given links.
- Now hit on the “Press Here To Download your Online Main Exam Call Letter for Common Recruitment Process for -PO/MT Phase VII (CWE- PO/MT-VII)” link.
- After that, a new page will be opened in front of you containing asked details where you are required to enter “Registration No / Roll No” and “Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY)” and Captcha Code the dialog box.
- Then aspirants have to wait for few seconds and their Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Admit Card will be appeared on your digital screen.
- Now job contenders can check the given details.
- At the end, download it and also take a print out of it for exam usage.
IBPS PO/MT Admit Card
Details in IBPS PO/MT 2017 Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Roll number.
- Application number.
- Post applied for, i.e., PO.
- Exam time, date, and venue.
- A Space for signature and thumb impression.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Some general instructions for the exam.
- Space for sticking the passport sized colour photograph.
Read Now: 7 Day Preparation Tips for IBPS PO
IBPS PO/MT 2017 Mains Exam Pattern
- The total Duration of the IBPS PO Mains Exam is 140 Minutes.
- Candidates need to attempt 200 Questions for the total of 200 Marks.
- IBPS Mains is a Objective type Multiple Choice Test
|S.NO||EXAM TYPE||SUBJECT||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS||DURATION FOR EACH TEST (MINUTES)|
|4.||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||20|
You Can Also Check Updated: IBPS PO Exam Pattern
What Documents you should carry along with the IBPSV Hall Ticket? (Any One)
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
|Commencement of Call letter Download||10-11-2017|
|Closure of Call letter Download||26-11-2017|
Get Here: IBPS PO Previous Year Question
To get more details about IBPS PO/MT Admit Card 2017-2018, you should visit the Official Link. You may keep connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section