IBPS PO Recruitment
Latest update, online link has been activated to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment. Total 4252 CRP PO/MT VIII Posts are available in the Participating Organizations. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 before 04-09-2018.
As per IBPS PO Notification, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is all set to conduct IBPS PO Exam in October / November 2018. Accordingly, IBPS PO Pre Exam will be held on 13-10-2018, 14-10-2018, 20-10-2018 and 21-10-2018.
IBPS PO 4252 Recruitment
This is great opportunity for those, who want to make their career in banking sector. So, you can access the below provided direct link to fill & submit IBPS PO Online Form. Deadline to get printout of completely submitted IBPS PO Recruitment Application Form is 19-09-2018.
To attain more details regarding IBPS PO Recruitment 2018-2019 such as IBPS PO Eligibility, IBPS PO Recruitment Process etc, you need to go through the below section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Must have a glance and check entire details through IBPS PO Notification.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 Dates
|Particulars||IBPS PO Important Dates|
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates as per IBPS PO Recruitment Notification||14.08.2018 to 04.09.2018|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||14.08.2018 to 04.09.2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||September 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training against IBPS PO Notification||01.10.2018 to 07.10.2018|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||October 2018|
|Online Examination – Preliminary as per IBPS PO Notification||13.10.2018, 14.10.2018, 20.10.2018 and 21.10.2018|
|IBPS PO Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October/ November 2018|
|Download of IBPS PO Call letter for Online exam – Main||November 2018|
|IBPS PO Exam – Main||18.11.2018|
|Declaration of Result – Main||December 2018|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2019|
|Conduct of IBPS PO Interview||January / February 2019|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2019|
Get List of: Upcoming Bank Jobs
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018
IBPS PO Vacancies:
|Bank of India||144||72||260||489|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||20||12||52||66|
|Union Bank of India||59||29||172||259|
|Total IBPS PO Vacancy||619||297||1237||2099|
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
IBPS PO Qualification:
- Applicants should possess Degree (Graduation)in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government for IBPS Probationary Officers Recruitment.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online for IBPS PO Recruitment.
IBPS PO Age Limit:
Minimum age of applicants should be 20 years and maximum age should be 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1998 (both dates inclusive).
Know Here: Bank Preference for IBPS PO Exam
Age Relaxation As Per IBPS PO Notification:
|Category||Age relaxation For IBPS PO Recruitment|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under|
“The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency|
Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned
Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service
and have been released on completion of assignment (including those
whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from
the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of
dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical
Read in Detail: IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
IBPS PO Salary:
- According to IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 Notification, appointed contenders as Probationary Officers are paid around Rs. 36570.38 salary per month.
- Apart from IBPS PO Pay Scale, candidates are also admissible for other allowances like Medical Benefits, Travelling Allowance, DA, HRA and Special Allowance etc as mentioned in IBPS PO Notification 2018.
Application Fee For IBPS PO Exam:
- Candidates (Unreserved Category) are required to pay application fee of Rs. 600 /- and other SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay fee of Rs. 100/- for IBPS PO Vacancy.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate as per IBPS PO Notification.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
IBPS PO Selection Structure:
- Candidate’s selection for IBPS PO Jobs will be done on basis of their performance of Prelims Exam, Main Exam and Personal Interview.
- Applicants have to qualify in each of the three IBPS PO Exam by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for CRP PO/MT-VIII will subsequently be called for an Interview for IBPS PO Recruitment 2018.
Know Here Without Coaching: How To Prepare For IBPS PO Pre/Main Exam in 3 Months
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for|
|English Language||30||30||English||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
IBPS PO Main Exam Pattern:
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking|
|40||40||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||English||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 minutes|
How to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2018?
Process to apply against IBPS PO Bharti is well provided here. Follow below stated guidelines to fill & submit IBPS PO Online Application Form.
- First visit the official site of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that is www.ibps.in for IBPS PO Notification Apply Online
- Follow “CRP PO/MT” section and hit the link which is available on home page of official site.
- Now hit on “Common Recruitment process for probationary officers/management trainees VIII” link.
- On next page, select and hit on following link to download IBPS PO Notification.
‘Click here to View Advertisement for Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers / Management Trainees –VIII (CRP PO / MT – VIII)’.
- Now IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 Notification will open on your computer screen.
- Before going to apply for IBPS PO Exam, read entire details very carefully.
- In order to fill IBPS PO Online Form, hit on below mentioned link to apply online.
“Click here to apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers / Management Trainees VIII (CRP PO/MT-VIII)”
- IBPS Online Application Form page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Hit on “New Registration Link” if you are a new user to apply for IBPS PO 2018 Recruitment.
- Fill IBPS Online Form with required information such as your Name, Mobile No, E mail id, Security Captcha Code and hit on “Save” and next to go to the next page.
- After filling IBPS PO Online Form, you are registered for IBPS CRP PO/MT VIII Exam.
- You will receive a Registration Id and Password on the screen as well as by a SMS and e mail.
- Along with IBPS Online Application Form, upload your scanned signature and photo against IBPS PO Notification.
- For photo size should be 20 kb to 50 kb, and preferred dimension should be 200*230 pixels
- For signature size should be 10 kb to 20 kb, and preferred dimension should be 140*60 pixels
- Check IBPS PO Application Form at once and press on “Submit” button after completion of IBPS PO Online Form.
- Now make payment of application fee through online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- After that, check IBPS PO Online Form at once and press “Submit” button, in this way, you may apply against IBPS PO Exam.
Visit this Official Link to get complete details regarding IBPS PO Recruitment 2018-2019. Follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest update regarding IBPS PO 2018 Notification, IBPS PO 2018 Important Dates etc.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS PO Pre Admit Card||IBPS PO Results|
|IBPS PO Exam Pattern||IBPS PO Mock Test|
|IBPS PO Exam Date||IBPS PO Score Card|
|IBPS PO Interview Questions with Answers||Best Books for IBPS PO Exam|
|How To Prepare For IBPS PO Interview||7 Day Preparation Tips for IBPS PO|