IBPS PO Score Card
Candidates, who had appeared for CWE held in the November 2018 may get their IBPS PO Score Card from this page as it has been declared by institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Candidates can check IBPS PO cut off list, which display the names and roll numbers of candidates, who are shortlisted for next stage that interview. It may be final selection process. so you may check your status in IBPS CWE PO/MT VII Score by going through below section of this page.
|Results Date||Name of the Bank||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|12/03/2018||IBPS PO Score Card||IBPS CWE PO/ MT VII Score Display for Interview Check||More Details|
Do you have Idea of the CWE–PO/MT VII Main weightage?
As per the IBPS PO Notification, weightage (ratio) of CWE (Main exam) and interview will be 80:20 respectively. Final selection of the contenders will be made on the basis of personal Interview.
We the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have provided IBPS PO Score Card 2018 direct link as well as some steps at the beneath section of this page, so what are you waiting for? Move your cursor downwards and download IBPS CWE–PO/MT Score Card.
Status of CWE–PO/MT VII Main Exam Score Card:
IBPS PO Score Card
How to check IBPS PO Score Card?
In order to download Score Card of IBPS CWE–PO/MT VII Mains Exam 2018, you have to go through the below mentioned guidelines.
- Subsequently, contenders must visit to the official website of the organization that is www.ibps.in
- Now candidates have to press the rolling link “Press Here to view scores of shortlisted candidates for interview CWE–PO/MT VII.”
- A new page will displayed on your computer screen along with a dialogue box as:
- You have to enter Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) for IBPS Login and press “Login” tab.
- Within few seconds your IBPS Result will be displayed on your computer screen, you must check it very carefully.
- Keep Institute of Banking Personnel Selection CWE–PO/MT VII Exam Result 2018 safely for future use.
Procedure After IBPS PO Mains Results 2018:
Qualified contenders in CWE–PO/MT VII Main Exam as per the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO Results 2018 will participate in IBPS PO 2018 Interview. IBPS PO Interview Call Letter 2018 can be downloaded by the candidates on scheduled date.
Appearing candidates in Interview are required to bring the following documents in the month of February or March 2018. Aspirants are required to secure 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates) in Interview round.
Read Out Common Questions: IBPS Interview Questions and Answers
Documents Required for IBPS PO Interview 2018:
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form.
- Proof of Date of Birth (10th Standard Basis), Photo Identify Proof
- Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
- Disability certificate / Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
Check List Of: IBPS PO Participating Banks
|Closure of Result||31 – 03 – 2018|
|Declaration and download of|
IBPS PO Interview call letter
|February or March 2018|
|Date of IBPS PO Interview||February or March 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2018|
Individuals can download IBPS PO Score Card 2018 by going through the above mentioned direct link also. Aspirants are suggested to be in touch with our portal by using CTRL + D or following us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) on Facebook and Google Plus for latest updates in this concern or others.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS PO Notification||IBPS PO Results|
|Bank Preference Order for IBPS PO||IBPS PO Salary Package|
|Books for IBPS PO||IBPS Notification|
|Latest Bank Jobs||IBPS Cut Off Marks|