IBPS PO Score Card
Candidates are informed that IBPS PO Score Card has been announced by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Those candidates, who have appeared for IBPS PO CWE–PO/MT VII Pre Exam which was conducted on 07-10-2017, 08-10-2017, 14-10-2017 and 15-10-2017, may download IBPS PO Result. Those who have appeared for IBPS Exam for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) they may check out their IBPS PO Score Card 2017 display below.
After getting the IBPS PO Result, those candidates have qualify the IBPS PO Preliminary Exam are only eligible to proceed for further process that is IBPS PO Main Exam going to be held on 26-11-2017 and Interview which will be held in the month of January / February 2018. In the month of December 2017, IBPS PO Mains Result will be declared. For getting other detailed information related to IBPS PO Score Card 2018 you need to go through below provided page which is well structured by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Steps To Download IBPS PO/MT Score Card
- First of all, visit to the official website of Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection and that is ibps.in to get IBPS Score Card
- After that, press on “Hit Here To View your scores of Online Prelims Examination for CWE–PO/MT VII” link that is available under menu bar.
- Then choose “Press Here to View your scores of Online Prelims Examination for CWE–PO/MT VII” link.
- Then a new page will open in front of you; fill the details like registration no., password in the asked text boxes-
- Thereafter entering all details, press on “Login” button.
- This will open you performance card as IBPS PO Score Card on your computer screen.
- At last you are able to download your IBPS Probationary Officer Score Card and take print out of it for further need.
IBPS PO Score Card
IBPS PO Main Exam Pattern:
|Name of Tests
(NOT BY SEQUENCE)
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Examination||Time allotted for each
test (Separately timed)
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 mints|
Get Updated: IBPS PO Exam Pattern
Check Selection Process To Get Recruited For IBPS PO Jobs…!!!
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Provisional Allotment
Want To Know The Last Stage-IBPS PO Provisional Allotment?
In this Provisional Allotment stage, those candidates who clear both Written Exam & Interview Aare shortlist by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. According to the preference given by them, their allotment should be decided. To the candidate registered email IDs, Final confirmation letter of the bank will be send to the selected candidate only.
Check Out: IBPS PO Notification
While Checking IBPS CWE Score Card, How I Can Avoid The Issues?
At the time you filled the application form Registration number and Password will generate, so applying aspirants have to keep the Registration number and Password. Also, to your registered number, an email is also sent to you. Moreover, also you can login with your date of birth and password.
You Can Also Check: IBPS PO Results
Participating Banks List In Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Exam:
|Allahabad Bank||Andhra Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Bhartiya Mahila Bank|
|Canera Bank||Corporation Bank|
|Central Bank of India||ECGC|
|Indian Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Oriental bank of Commerce||Punjab National Bank|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|UCO Bank||Union Bank of India|
|United Bank of India||Vijaya Bank|
Check List Of: IBPS PO Participating Banks
List Of Documents Carry At The Time Of Exam:
- Print out of the valid Call Letter
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth)
- Photo Identify Proof
- Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
- Experience certificates, if any
- Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
- Mains exam will be held on: 26-11-2017
- Interview will be held on: January or February 2018
Check Now: Best Bank Preference Order for IBPS PO Exam
Check IBPS PO Score Card 2017–2018 directly through the Official Link given above. Applicants may stay in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information time to time.
If you want to get information in your mailbox, you may subscribe our free mail service. You may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get information on your timeline. If you want to give some feedback, please come in comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS PO/MT Exam||IBPS PO Salary Package|
|IBPS PO Previous Year Question||IBPS PO Interview Questions|
|IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria||IBPS PO/MT Admit Card|
|Books for IBPS PO||IBPS Notification|