Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued vacancy notification for selecting the best and skilled aspirants for IBPS Recruitment 2016. Organization has intended to invite the applications through offline mode to appoint the most eligible and deserving contestants for Banker Faculty Vacancy. Interested candidates can avail the benefit of this great opportunity and apply to see themselves as a member of Government sector. All the recent and latest news regarding IBPS Recruitment 2017 will be obtained through the web portal, so don’t disconnect the link with us.
Result oriented candidates who wish to grab this chance can apply by sending their application form as it is prescribed in specific format to the postal address till 22nd July 2016. The team of web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com is here to provide you the full- fledge information about IBPS job vacancy so visit the page and attain all the details which is expressed by the team members.
Vital Education Qualification:
- Applying aspirants must hold Graduate/ Post graduate Degree with excellent academic marks from a recognized University or Institution.
- The contenders who qualify the CAIIB exam will be granted preference.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
The age which is required by the applying candidates for IBPS Jobs must not be more than 63 years as on 1st July 2016. Relaxation of age will be granted to the reserved category as per Government Directives.
The contenders who are enrolled for Banker Faculty post will be offered an impressive or competitive amount by the selection committee of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The candidates will also get various incentives along with basic salary.
Method of Appointment:
- To get selection in IBPS Career, the applying contestants have to undergo a Written Test/ Interview which will be arranged by the organization.
- The participants who qualify the same with good score will be appointed.
- The candidates will not be reimbursed with any TA/DA allowances for appertaining in the Written Test /Interview.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to get enrolled for IBPS Recruitment??
Job seekers who fulfilled the eligibility criteria can follow these steps to get enrolled for IBPS Banker Faculty Recruitment:
- First and foremost step is to log on the official website that is ibps.in
- After log on the website candidates will directed towards the home page and you need to hit the “Careers” section available in the below segment of the page.
- Then, a new page will be displayed with many notifications and you have to select the “Invite Application for Banker Faculty (On contract)” link and you have to study all the details as mentioned in the official advertisement.
- After reading the eligible candidates can avail this opportunity by downloading the application format that is present in the PDF File.
- Now fill the information and prepare it as prescribed in the notification also attach Xerox copies of all necessary documents such as qualification certificates/testimonials, age proof and other relevant documents.
- Then, take an envelope super scribe as “Application for the post of Banker Faculty” and keep all the necessary documents along with filled application form in it and send to the address as specified below.
The General Manager,
Administration Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road,
Off Western Express High way,
Get More: Jobs In Mumbai
Date to Be Remember:
Last date of receipt of application form: 22nd July 2016
Candidates can gain important information about IBPS Recruitment 2016 by studying the Official Notification which is provided below. The visitors who are eagar to aware about every newest updates concerning IBPS Recruitment 2017 can maintain a link with us on www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Latest IBPS Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|IBPS Notification||IBPS Cut Off Marks|
|IBPS Score Card||Online Practice Test for IBPS|
|IBPS RRB Notification||Bank Coaching Centers|
|Career in Banking Sector In India||IBPS Clerk Syllabus|