Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has recently released a job notification named as IBPS Recruitment. According to IBPS job notification the organization desires to employ qualified and eligible contenders to fill the vacancy for the position of Principal Official Language Officer (POLO). Interested candidates who are in search of IBPS job vacancies must grab this vast opportunity and apply now in regards of IBPS Recruitment 2017. You are advised to go through the eligibility Criteria first and then fill the application form in a prescribed format and send to the below stated postal address before the closing dates that is 03.08.2017.
Highlights of this Page:
|IBPS Vacancy||Essential Qualification|
|Pay Scale for Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment||Mode of Selection|
|Process to fill IBPS Application Form||Last date to Apply for IBPS Recruitment Jobs|
Aspirants seeking for the jobs in IBPS must be qualified from any reputed and recognized institute or university. Applicants have to go through the selection process which consists of written test and interview. Candidates qualifying the written test will be shortlisted for the interview. For collecting remaining details related to IBPS Recruitment 2018, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well displayed by the devoted team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IBPS vacancy details:
Principal Official Language Officer
The candidates who are looking for IBPS jobs must hold Masters Degree from any Recognized University or equivalent in English/Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject.
Check Out More: Post Graduate Jobs
The age of the candidates applying for the above vacancy must not exceed 62 years. Relaxation shall be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the government.
Selected candidates for the post of Principal Official Language Officer (POLO) will get an impressive amount of salary as per the norms of the organization.
Apply for 15337 Officer Scale 1/2/3 Job Openings: IBPS RRB Recruitment
Job Profile, Role & Responsibilities:
The Officer need to be responsible in the following:
- Translation of confidential examination questions and any official documents into Hindi language.
- Development of Objective and Descriptive type questions to test proficiency in Hindi Language.
- Ensuring implementation of official language
- Any other work with reference to official language
The candidates will be selected through screening of application forms. Aspirants have to go through written test/ interview for the purpose of selection. The candidates shortlisted in the written test will be permissible for the personal interview and those who will clear the interview will finally be recruited to join the organization.
Get here Preparation Links
How to fill IBPS Application Form?
- First of all you need to log on to the official website of the organization that is www.ibps.in
- On the home page you need to scroll down and hit on “careers” tab.
- After that on the new page you will find current vacancy links and you are required to hit on the link as “Invites Application for the post of Principal Official Language Officer”.
- A new page will get opened and you have to read the details carefully and then find out that you are eligible or not.
- The candidates if you find yourself eligible for the vacancy then scroll down the page and then download the application form.
- Now take a print out of the application form and then fill all the essential details in the form, upload photo copy of all the educational documents and affix a recent passport size photograph.
- Keep the completed form in an envelope which must be super scribed as “Application for the post of Principal Official Language Officer (On Contract)”.
- At last send the application form to the below mentioned postal address.
The General Manager- Administration
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road,
Off Western Express High way,
Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
Last date to send application form: 03.08.2017 before 5:00 p.m.
Download Here>>>IBPS Recruitment Notification
Candidates who want to gain more knowledge regarding IBPS Recruitment 2017–2018 can go through the Official Link. You may also write in the comment box for any query related to the recruitment, we will reply you soon. Stay connected with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for timely updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS Study Material||IBPS Sample Paper|
|IBPS Notification||Online Practice Test for IBPS|
|IBPS Exam Calendar||IBPS Exam Preparation Tips|
|Latest Bank Jobs||List Of Banks Under IBPS|