Last Date To Submit Applications
|28/01/2017 (Law Officer Jobs )||Get Details|
|02nd December, 2016 (Closed)||Get Details|
Urgent Openings in IBPS as Law Officer Jobs – Apply Now!! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced a vacancy notification regarding IBPS Recruitment. According to the IBPS Notification, application forms are invited to recruit qualified applicants for filling up Law Officer Vacancy. Candidates, enhance their career in banking sector, must apply for IBPS Recruitment 2017.
Points mentioned in this page
|Vacancy Distribution||Age Required|
|Qualifications And Experience||Process Of Selection|
|Salary Structure||Simple Steps For Apply|
ibps.in Recruitment gives you the opportunity to be part of this organization so aspirants clutch this chance by submitting IBPS online application form on or before closing date 28/01/2017. Organization is hiring freshers as well as experienced candidates for institute of banking personnel selection recruitment conducting written test or interview. You can gain detailed information about IBPS Law Officer Recruitment from this page which is provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Candidates must attain a Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from a University / Institution / Board Recognized by Govt. Of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and they must be enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- To attain govt. jobs, aspirants should have Certificate / Diploma / Degree in computer operations / Language with post qualification experience of practice at Bar and/or Judicial service and/or having experience of working with reputed solicitor firm and/ or as a Law Officer in the Legal Dept. of a Scheduled Commercial Bank etc.
Grab IBPS Recruitment>>> Download PDF
IBPS Age Limit:
- As on 01.01.2017, Applicant’s age must meet the age requirement as he or she must not below the 20 Years and maximum age is 35 years.
- Relaxation is given to reserved category candidates as according to the rules and regulation of Government of India.
IBPS Salary Structure:
Appliers, who will be shortlisted for Law Officer Jobs, will receive an attractive salary packages that is Approximately Rs.30, 000/- per month (all inclusive) which is offered by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
IBPS Selection Procedure:
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will be selected candidates as accordingly to the performance and presentation shown at the time of written test and or interview.
- Candidates’ will be called after the scrutiny of filled application form.
- Shortlisted applicants must produce a certificate of having the requisite post qualification work experience from the Court/ bar council/ organization at the time of interview.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Exam / Interview:
How to Apply For IBPS Recruitment?
- Candidates will have to log on to the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that is www.ibps.in
- After that, aspirants need to go to the “Careers” section which is available below on the homepage, hit on it.
- After hitting, page will be open having list of advertisement, you are required to hit “Invites Application for the Post of Officer” link.
- A PDF will be open in front of the computer screen, read full advertisement very carefully and download the format of IBPS Application Form.
- Must fill all the mandatory details in it and attach self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents.
- After that, enclosed the filled application in an envelope and super scribed with name “Application for the post of Law Officer (On Contract)” on the top of the upper part of the sealed envelope containing the application.
- At last, envelope containing application form must be sent to below mentioned address before the last date should be reached.
To, the General Manager- Administration
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road,
Off Western Express High way,
Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
Check Now – More Jobs In Mumbai
Last Date of Submission Of Application Form: 28/01/2017
Get Direct Links>>>> Hit Here
Candidates may go through below stated Official Notification to know more about IBPS Recruitment 2017 and for more updates regarding latest and upcoming jobs, candidates need subscribe our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get free email service.
Apply now for great opportunity in banking Sector!!! An employment notification in concern to IBPS Recruitment has been released by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. For filling up vacancies of Deputy Manager & PA to Director and Banker Faculty, online application forms are invited. Interested individuals can apply for IBPS Recruitment 2017 till 25/01/2017.
Highlights of this Page
|IBPS Vacancy||Qualification for Faculty/ DM/ PA|
|Salary structure||Mode of selection|
|How can I Apply||Last date to Apply|
Aspirants, who are having required qualification as mentioned below, may apply for IBPS careers openings. You need to go through instructions that are well stated below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. We expect these details will be useful for you to apply as soon as possible. For selecting worthy individuals, interview will be conducted on schedule date.
Post Name and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Deputy Manager & PA to Director||SSC with English typewriting speed 40 wpm and minimum 25 years of experience of handling Board level works|
|Banker Faculty||Graduate or Post Graduate from any recognized Institution or University and preferably with CAIIB along with experience as per requirement|
- Aspirants having knowledge of computer operations / languages will be preffered.
- There should not be any case of CBI or other law enforcement agencies against applier.
- Honesty of applier must not be doubtful at time of service.
Selected job hunters for IBPS Job will be given impressive amount of salary according to rules of organization and eligibility of applier.
- For post of Deputy Manager Age of appliers should not be less than 50 years and more than 63 years i.e. appliers must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1954 and not Later than 01.01.1967.
- Age of aspirants should not exceed from 63 years i.e. must not have been born earlier than 02.01.1954.
For selecting skilled individuals against IBPS vacancies, selection panel of Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection will conduct interview. No objection will be accepted against final decision of selection committee.
How to Apply for IBPS Jobs?
- Willing job hunters should visit the official portal that is www.ibps.in.
- Now choose link “Invites Application for Deputy Manager & Personal Assistant to Director (On Contract)” or “Invites Application for Banker Faculty (On Contract)”.
- Read complete notification properly and download format of application form.
- Now write application form with required information and attach self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents in concern to qualification, age and experience etc.
- Application should be enclosed in an envelope and submitted to the address stated below through post or courier.
- Application reached late or incomplete will not be accepted by the organization.
The General Manager- Administration
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, Plot No. 166,
90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way,
Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
Last date of receipt of application – 25/01/2017
Note: You need to get other information about IBPS Recruitment 2017 through official notice that is well mentioned above by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Get IBPS Recruitment Notification in detail from this page! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released latest job openings titled as IBPS Recruitment for appointment of Specialist Officers in various posts. Online application form is being invited by the eligible and talented professionals to fill up 4122 vacant positions of I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Marketing Officer (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) and many others. Desirous aspirants may apply for this vacancy by filling up online application with the help of below specified simple instructions. Aspirants wanted to know latest updates on IBPS Recruitment 2017 may gather it from this web page, so stay connected with us.
Important Dates to Apply for IBPS Recruitment:
|Commencement of online Application Form||16th November, 2016|
|Closing Date of online Application Form||02nd December, 2016 (Closed)|
|Download Call Letter for Examination||After 16th January, 2017|
|Online Examination Date (Tentative)||28th January, 2017 & 29th January, 2017|
|Declaration of Result Status of Examination||16th February, 2017|
Interested job seekers who want to apply for these openings have to fill online application form on or before the closing dates that is 02nd December, 2016 by following below provided simple instructions. Applicants may gather detailed information about IBPS Jobs concerning examination dates, eligibility criteria, application fees and others by going through this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
IBPS Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|01||I.T. Officer (Scale-I)||335|
|02||Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||2580|
|03||Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||65|
|04||Law Officer (Scale I)||115|
|05||HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I)||81|
|06||Marketing Officer (Scale I)||946|
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|I.T. Officer (Scale-I)||4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ ElectronicsORPost Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Computer Applications|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agricultural Engineering|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level|
|Law Officer (Scale I)||A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council|
|HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I)||Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||Graduate and Full time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing|
Candidates applying for IBPS Job must not be below the age of 20 years and does not exceed the maximum age limit of 30 years which is predetermined by the organization as per rules.
Those candidates who are filling the application form to apply for IBPS Careers have to make the payment of application fees through online mode. Application fee is describe as below-
|Category||Amount (in Rs.)|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.||Rs. 100/-|
|For all others||Rs. 600/-|
Aspirants appointed on IBPS Vacancies will be provided an attractive amount as a salary per month by the administration of the organization as per rules.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected for these positions on the basis of their performance in written test and then shortlisted contenders will be called for interview which is to be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
How to Fill IBPS Online Application Form:
The contenders who wish to get recruited for the above post must follow the steps as describe below-
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.ibps.in.
- Now you will find the moving link “Advertisement for CWE Specialist-VI” below the menu bar hit that link.
- Then detailed notification will appear in front of you in PDF form, read that notification carefully.
- Then after reading it carefully hit “Apply Online” which is given on the previous page.
- Then application form will display on screen, fill all required details in it carefully.
- And then upload your relevant documents, passport size photograph, and signature in it as required.
- Now make the payment of application fees through online mode as applicable.
- After that fill each step and complete all details carefully.
- Now re-check the application form once and then press “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Finally take a print out of complete application form for future usage.
Get Easy Instruction from Here - Process to Fill Online Application Form
Dates to Remember:
Check Above Mentioned Table
Aspirants may acquire this information in detail by visiting official link. Candidates, who are looking for latest updates on IBPS Recruitment 2017, have to stay in touch with this web page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|IBPS Notification||IBPS Cut Off Marks|
|IBPS Score Card||Online Practice Test for IBPS|
|IBPS RRB Notification||Bank Coaching Centers|
|Career in Banking Sector In India||IBPS Clerk Syllabus|