Last Date To Submit Applications
|02nd December, 2016||Get Details|
|19th November 2016||Get Details|
Get IBPS Recruitment Notification in detail from this page! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released latest job openings titled as IBPS Recruitment for appointment of Specialist Officers in various posts. Online application form is being invited by the eligible and talented professionals to fill up 4122 vacant positions of I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Marketing Officer (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) and many others. Desirous aspirants may apply for this vacancy by filling up online application with the help of below specified simple instructions. Aspirants wanted to know latest updates on IBPS Recruitment 2017 may gather it from this web page, so stay connected with us.
Important Dates to Apply for IBPS Recruitment:
|Commencement of online Application Form||16th November, 2016|
|Closing Date of online Application Form||02nd December, 2016|
|Download Call Letter for Examination||After 16th January, 2017|
|Online Examination Date (Tentative)||28th January, 2017 & 29th January, 2017|
|Declaration of Result Status of Examination||16th February, 2017|
Interested job seekers who want to apply for these openings have to fill online application form on or before the closing dates that is 02nd December, 2016 by following below provided simple instructions. Applicants may gather detailed information about IBPS Jobs concerning examination dates, eligibility criteria, application fees and others by going through this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
IBPS Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|01||I.T. Officer (Scale-I)||335|
|02||Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||2580|
|03||Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||65|
|04||Law Officer (Scale I)||115|
|05||HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I)||81|
|06||Marketing Officer (Scale I)||946|
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|I.T. Officer (Scale-I)||4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics
Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Computer Applications
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agricultural Engineering|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level|
|Law Officer (Scale I)||A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council|
|HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I)||Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||Graduate and Full time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing|
Get More Jobs After Graduation – Hit Here
To Grab Latest Post Graduate Jobs – Press Here
Candidates applying for IBPS Job must not be below the age of 20 years and does not exceed the maximum age limit of 30 years which is predetermined by the organization as per rules.
Those candidates who are filling the application form to apply for IBPS Careers have to make the payment of application fees through online mode. Application fee is describe as below-
|Category||Amount (in Rs.)|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.||Rs. 100/-|
|For all others||Rs. 600/-|
Aspirants appointed on IBPS Vacancies will be provided an attractive amount as a salary per month by the administration of the organization as per rules.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected for these positions on the basis of their performance in written test and then shortlisted contenders will be called for interview which is to be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to Fill IBPS Online Application Form:
The contenders who wish to get recruited for the above post must follow the steps as describe below-
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.ibps.in.
- Now you will find the moving link “Advertisement for CWE Specialist-VI” below the menu bar hit that link.
- Then detailed notification will appear in front of you in PDF form, read that notification carefully.
- Then after reading it carefully hit “Apply Online” which is given on the previous page.
- Then application form will display on screen, fill all required details in it carefully.
- And then upload your relevant documents, passport size photograph, and signature in it as required.
- Now make the payment of application fees through online mode as applicable.
- After that fill each step and complete all details carefully.
- Now re-check the application form once and then press “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Finally take a print out of complete application form for future usage.
Get Easy Instruction from Here - Process to Fill Online Application Form
Dates to Remember:
Check Above Mentioned Table
Aspirants may acquire this information in detail by visiting official link. Candidates, who are looking for latest updates on IBPS Recruitment 2017, have to stay in touch with this web page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Get Latest Banking Jobs from Here!!!Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection has asserted an employment Notification regarding IBPS Recruitment. Qualified and workaholic participants may apply against vacancy of Research Associate, Hindi Officer and Law Officer Posts. Applicants who are interested may apply for IBPS Vacancy through online mode. All the recent and latest news regarding IBPS Recruitment 2017 will be obtained through the web portal, so don’t disconnect the link with us.
Job hunters who are looking jobs in banking sector they may apply for above posts by submitting their online application form before the closing date that is 19th November 2016. For getting remaining information you just need to scroll down this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name Of The Post:
- Research Associate
- Hindi Officer
- Law Officer
Required Qualification Details:
Applicants who want to apply for IBPS Jobs they must have completed Bachelor Degree / Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
Get More Job Options Here:
- Age limit of applying candidates should be between 21 years to 30 years.
- Age Relaxation is given to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of the organization.
Job hunters who will fulfill the requirements and get selected for IBPS Vacancies will be entitled to receive an attractive pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 (Rs.44900/- Basic pay) per month.
IBPS Application Fee:
Applicants who want to apply for IBPS Careers they will have to pay Rs 500/- as an application fee through net banking.
- Enthusiastic and eligible applicants will be selected through written test/ personal interview.
- Final selection of the applicants will totally depends on marks scored in written examination and performance in personal interview.
- Contenders will not be paid any travelling allowance or dearness allowance for attending test/ interview.
Quick Links For Bank Exam:
How To Fill IBPS Application Form?
- First and foremost step is to visit the official website of Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection that is www.ibps.in
- You will direct to the home page and you select “Career” tab that is given below.
- After that you need to hit on the “Invites Application for the Research Associate, Hindi Officer and Law Officer” link.
- Now the advertisement will be opened in PDF format.
- After that aspirants must read the details related to the post.
- After reading the advertisement you have to hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Thereafter, applicants must fill an online application form with all the required details.
- Then upload all the digital documents, scanned your recent passport size photograph and also upload it on the space provided in it.
- Now you need to preview of the application form.
- Finally take a print out of filled application form and press on “Submit” button for submission of application form.
|Online registration will be started from||03rd November 2016|
|Last date for online registration||19th November 2016|
|Date of Online Examination||06th December 2016|
|Declaration of result status of examination||08th December 2016|
|Conduct of Interview/Group Discussion||04th week of December 2016|
Candidates must read the Official Notification to collect all the essential information as the link is given below. All the eagar visitors are advised to stay in link with web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain all the recent updates regarding IBPS Recruitment 2017.
To Read IBPS Recruitment 2017 Notice: Press Here
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|IBPS Notification||IBPS Cut Off Marks|
|IBPS Score Card||Online Practice Test for IBPS|
|IBPS RRB Notification||Bank Coaching Centers|
|Career in Banking Sector In India||IBPS Clerk Syllabus|