If you are the one who is preparing for ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test then you must check IBSAT Syllabus from this page. The organization is going to conduct IBSAT Entrance Test to admit eligible candidates in various courses. So those candidates who want to enhance their future and are going to appear for entrance exam must check Latest Syllabi and Entrance Exam Pattern by going through the official website that is ibsindia.org. You can grab more details regarding IBSAT Syllabus 2018 by going through this web page.
Highlights of the Page
|IBSAT 2018 Exam Pattern||IBSAT 2018 Syllabus|
|How To Check Syllabus||Preparation Tips|
|Preparation Material||Important Date|
ICFAI conducts ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test every year to admit candidates in various MBA/PGPM programs. To appear for exam one should need exact syllabus and exam pattern to score good marks. So here on this web page well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com we are presenting IBSAT Syllabus 2018 in detailed form. So have a look…
IBSAT Exam Pattern
- IBSAT is a Computer Based Test (CBT) and consists of Objective Type Questions.
- There will be total 125 questions and there is a total of 25% weightage specified for the exam in the admission process.
- No negative marking will be applied in the examination and time duration of the exam paper is of two hours.
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Data sufficiency and data interpretation||25|
|Sections||4 sections:Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation|
|Total Number of Questions||140Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation – 30|
Quantitative Techniques – 30
Reading Comprehension – 30
Vocabulary – 50
|Time allotted||120 minutes|
|Question Types||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Marking Scheme||There is no negative marking|
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) syllabus compromises in the following sections.
- Verbal ability
- Reading comprehension
- Quantitative aptitude
- Data sufficiency and data interpretation
- General Awareness
IBSAT Entrance Exam New Syllabus:
Data sufficiency and Data Interpretation:
- Data Interpretation based on text, graphs and tables.
- Critical reasoning
- Visual reasoning
- Assertion and reasons
- Statements and assumptions
- Identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments
- Statements and conclusions,
- Linear arrangements
- Matrix arrangements
- Symbol Based problems
- Coding and decoding
- Identifying next number in series etc.
Reading Comprehension and Verbal ability:
- Comprehension of passage (Poems can also come)
- Fill In the Blanks
- Jumbled paragraphs
- Sentence Correction
- Foreign language words used in English
- Sentence completion
- Sentence correction
- Odd man out
- One word substitution
- Different usage of same word etc.
START: English Grammar Quiz
- Ratios and Proportion
- In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra
- Profit & Loss
- Work and time
- Number system
- Arithmetic progression & mean
- Geometric mean
- Harmonic mean, Median, Mode
- Number Base System
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Permutations & Combinations etc.
Check Out: Aptitude Questions And Answers
General Knowledge /General Awareness:
- Current Affairs
- Punch line of companies
- Top officials of big companies
- Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- World Records
- Books and authors
- Science, History, Geography, International organizations
- Social issues
Steps to check IBSAT Syllabus:
- First of all, candidate have to visit the official website of ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test that is ibsindia.org
- Now, move your cursor towards admission section available at menu bar of the home page.
- After that, a new page will be opened at your computer screen containing various options
- You are required to hit on IBSAT Syllabus option link.
- After that a new page will be opened containing the advertisement of syllabus
- Aspirants have to go through the syllabus and prepare accordingly
- You can also take hard copy of it.
- At last, you should download it for avoid any problem in future.
- For Quantitative Aptitude:- Quant Aptitude by Tata Magraw Hill , Author:Arun Sharma and
- Abhijit Guha’s book: Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations Tips, Techniques,
- And Short-cut Methods by Guha Abhijit and
- Quantitative Aptitude for CAT from Pearson by Nishit Sinha
- Data Interpretation – Nishit Sinha’s DI LR book by Pearson
- TMH How To Prepare For The Data Interpretation And Logical Reasoning For The CAT 3rd Edition by Arun Sharma
- Verbal Ability:- English Proficiency IMS India
- English PLUS I.C.S.E. For Class 10 by Xavier Pinto
- Word Power Made Easy by NORMAN LEWIS
- Business English and Communication By: Clark
Contenders who are preparing for ISBAT Exam are advised to follow below given tips which help them a lot to score good marks. So if you are the one who are preparing for the exam then you must follow below provided tips:
- You should check exam syllabus and pattern either through this page or by visiting the official site and following the steps mentioned above.
- After that you should make notes and study plan according to the syllabus and pattern.
- Manage time and make proper time table according to your daily schedule.
- Focus more on important topics or topics with high weithage.
- Always manage your time according to the syllabus
- If, you want any guidance then you should join crash courses and do online mock test for better preparation
- Collect all the study material at one place and keep it safely for better preparation.
Download Dec Exam Hall Ticket: IBSAT Admit Card
|Application Submission||July 01 – December 12 , 2017|
|Test||December 21 – 24 , 2017|
|Results||January 02 , 2018|
|Selection Briefings||January 13 – 17 , 2018|
|Selection Process||February 20 – 26 , 2018|
For further information about IBSAT Syllabus 2018, students may go through Official Link. You may subscribe us through our free e-mail service or join us on twitter or like our page on face book for getting latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBSAT Exam Registration||IBSAT Results|
|Vocabulary Online Quiz||Logical Reasoning Test|
|How to Score Good Marks in Exam||Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear|
|Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|