Indian Council of Agricultural Research has circulated online job advertisement regarding ICAR Recruitment 2016. Organization is going to conduct walk in interview recruiting diligent and career oriented applicants to engagement of Field Assistant posts. Contenders who find themselves eligible for the above post may grab this opportunity by applying for ICAR Vacancies. Applicants, who want to apply in future, may get details about ICAR Recruitment 2017, through our web portal.
Keen contenders who want to apply they must attend walk in interview which is going to be held on 23rd August 2016. You may collect more information regarding Indian Council of Agricultural Research Recruitment through this page which is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name Of The Post:
Applying applicants must have completed Graduate in Agriculture/Botany/Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Agro-forestry from recognized university with good academic records.
To Get More Graduate Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
Age limit of the applying candidates for ICAR Vacancy should be between 18 years to 27 years and relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC as per GOI Rules
Aspirants who will be selected they will get impressive amount of Rs 10,000 per month by the organization.
Selection Process For ICAR Jobs:
Selection process will be done on the basis of their performance in walk in interview that will be conducted by the selection panel of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How To Apply For ICAR Recruitment?
Before attending the interview you need to follow the some steps that is mentioned below in this so please have a look below……..
- Firstly applicants are required to go the official website of Indian Council of Agricultural Research that is www.icar.org.in
- Then go to the home page and select the “Employment” tab that is visible right side of the page.
- After that you have to select the suitable link.
- Now you have to read the complete advertisement carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you have to prepare your Bio Data with all required details like name, father name, address, qualification , experience etc
- After that candidates need to appear interview with bio data, latest passport size photograph, original documents and hard copy of the documents on below indicated venue.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Walk In venue:
ICAR RCERRC, Plandu,
Interview will be held on: 23rd August 2016
Aspirants may check the below given Official Link for more details about Indian Council of Agricultural Research Recruitment 2016. You may also receive latest details about ICAR Recruitment 2017 through our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com if you have any query related to this recruitment you may leave a comment in a below given comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section