A walk-In Interview Notification has propagated to fill various vacancies through ICDS Recruitment. Integrated Child Development Services has invited applications forms in the prescribed format to fill 8 jobs of District Child Protection, Officer (DCPO), Counselor, Accountant, Data Analyst and others. Those who are interested to apply for ICDS Recruitment 2017 must go behind all the steps as framed below and attain this tremendous opportunity.
Crucial Points of this Page
|Name Of The Positions And Qualification Details||Age Limitations And Relaxation Details|
|Salary Per Month Offered To Recruited Candidates||Selection Method For ICDS Job|
|Applying Procedure For Integrated Child Development Services Recruitment||Venue And Other Details Of Interview|
ICDS Interview will be held on 24/01/2017 at 10:00 am at the venue furnished below so contenders must depart and attend the interview by carrying all the originals and photocopies of documents. You can grasp all the important news regarding ICDS jobs through this page which is well shaped by our dedicated team members.
ICDS Vacancies And Required Qualifications:
|Position Name||Qualification Required||No. Of Post|
|District Child ProtectionOfficer (DCPO)||Post Graduation in any Discipline||01|
|Protection Officer, Non InstitutionalCare||Must Hold Graduation Degree in any Discipline||01|
|Legal cum Probation Officer||01|
|Counselor||Graduation Degree with 2-3 experience in related field||01|
|Accountant||B.Com Graduate with 2-3 years experience||01|
|Data Analyst||Graduate with Diploma in computer application||01|
|Outreach Workers||Matriculation passed from a recognized board||02|
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Searching For More Post Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Minimum and Maximum Age Limit For ICDS Notification:
The lower and upper age of applying aspirants must be 18 years and 40 years respectively. Those contenders related to SC/ST category will get upper age relaxation as per Integrated Child Development Services norms.
Pay Scale Criteria:
|Position Name||Salary Per Month|
|District Child ProtectionOfficer (DCPO)||Rs. 33250/-|
|Protection Officer, Non InstitutionalCare||Rs. 21000/-|
|Legal cum Probation Officer|
|Outreach Workers||Rs. 8000/-|
ICDS Recruitment Notification: Download PDF File
Mode of Selection for ICDS vacancy:
Integrated Child Development Services has determined to organize a walk-in interview to recruit the aspirants and fill the vacant positions as mentioned above. Final selection will be done according to the performance of interview. No TA/DA expenses will be paid to candidates appearing for interview.
To Crack Interview Must Read The Below Tips
How I Can Fill ICDS Application form?
Contenders who are satisfied with the framed eligibility conditions may follow these steps as structured below:
- In the first step, candidates must move to the official website that is www.andaman.gov.in
- Then on the home page candidates must choose “Vacancies” tab given on the left side of the page.
- Now a new window will be opened with various links of jobs and you need to select “Walk in interview for various post in Contractual Basis under Integrated Child Protection Scheme” link.
- After hitting on this link a PDF file will be opened with complete details so aspirants must go through all the details as mentioned in it.
- Now aspirants must prepare an application form containing all the true details.
- Then aspirants must attach all the important documents with it as prescribed in the notification.
- Lastly candidates must go and attend the interview by carrying this application form and also all the originals documents.
- Make sure that appliers must reach the venue on respective date and time.
Date and time of an Interview: 24/01/2017 at 10:00 am
Candidates who are eligible must read the Official Notification to gain all the important details regarding ICDS Recruitment 2017. Also keen visitors must stay in link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get recruited for ICDS job vacancy.
You May Also Like To Check This Section