ICICI Bank Recruitment
Good News! Candidates are invited to fill up vacant seats of Manager/Officer Vacancies through ICICI Bank Recruitment. Those contenders think that they are able to satisfy the selection committee, they can apply for ICICI Bank Jobs.
Job seekers, who are keen to get Jobs in ICICI they have to follow below stated guidelines to apply for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2018. So candidates can attain more knowledge about icicicareers.com Recruitment by looking downwards on this page.
|Post Date||Name of Bank||Post Name||Educational Qualification||Last Date||Complete Information|
|09/02/2018||ICICI Bank Recruitment||ICICI Bank Manager/ Officer Recruitment||Post Graduation/ Graduation||March 2018||See Notification|
What is the criterion to grab ICICI Recruitment?
Applicants have to qualify the selection rounds such as test and interview process. It is the good opportunity for those, who’re willing to make their career in banking sector.
To collect details related to ICICI Bank Recruitment 2018–19,candidates have a glance on this page section which is created by the group of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
ICICI Bank Recruitment
ICICI Bank Vacancies:
- Technical Officer
- Technical Manager
- Probationary Officer Batch 44 & 45
- ICICI Business Leadership Programme 2018
- Sales Officer
- Treasury Control & Services Group
- Branch Credit Manager
- Chartered Accountant
- Phone Banking Officer
- Relationship Manager – Auto
- Deputy Branch Manager
- Relationship Manager – Private Banking Group
- Branch Sales Manager – Mortgage
- Branch Manager
Requirements For ICICI Vacancy
- Candidates, who want to fill up ICICI Bank Vacancy they must have Graduate/ Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University as per the requirement of the organization.
- Appliers should be well conversant with local language and must have flawless record and possess acceptable service certificate from the preceding company and they must be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district.
Selected candidates for ICICI Bank Manager/Officer Recruitment will get impressive amount of salary package and no other allowances/compensation of expenses will be paid.
Get Details: ICICI Bank Salaries
- The minimum age of applying contenders for ICICI Jobs should be 21 years with sound health.
- Relaxation in age for those candidates, who belong to SC / ST and other reserved categories, will be as per the rules of organization or Government.
Eligible candidates need to send applications through correct postal address. Bank will screen the applications and shortlisted contenders will be called for test and/or personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
Read Out: ICICI Bank Placement Papers
Procedure to fill ICICI Bank Application Form
- Eligible candidates, who want to apply for Vacancies in ICICI need to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.icicicareers.com.
- After that, candidates have to hit on “Search And Apply” which is available at the right side of the home page.
- Now, contenders should hit on the link of Jobsand read entire details very carefully.
- After reading the ICICI Bank Recruitment Notification, candidates need to press “Apply Here” link.
- Aspirants must fill mandatory details asked in the format of the form.
- Attach all relevant documents such as date of birth certificate, qualification certificate, experience certificate etc.
- At last, hit the “Submit” button to record entire details and get printout of it for future need.
Last Date To Apply Online: Till March 2018
For getting more details in concern of ICICI Bank Recruitment 2018, candidates may go through Official Link. Candidates, who want to know future updates related to ICICI Recruitment they need to stay in connect with us www.recruitmentinboxx.com and you can use our free email service.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Latest Bank Jobs|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|Direct Recruitment in Private Banks||How To Prepare For Bank Exam|