ICICI Bank Recruitment
One of the Indian multinational banking and financial services corporation is hiring freshers & experienced holders. In this concern, ICICI Bank Recruitment notice is released. There are jobs for PO, Sales Officer & others in bank.
Individuals who want to flourish their career with this bank may apply for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2018 for Verifier, Probationary Officer, Sales Officer and others. Last date to apply for ICICI Recruitment is October 2018.
ICICI Bank PO/Sales Officer Recruitment:
Contenders who possess Graduation or post-graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline may enroll for ICICI Bank Recruitment For Freshers. For your ease in applying, we have provided step by step process to enroll for ICICI Jobs In Noida.
Grab more details concerning ICICI Bank Recruitment 2018–2019 for fresher’s & experienced from this page prepared by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ICICI Bank Recruitment
ICICI Bank Careers:
- Maker / Verifier
- Probationary Officer
- Sales Officer
ICICI Bank Eligibility:
Aspirants applying for ICICI Sales Officer Recruitment, ICICI PO Recruitment or others must possess Graduation or post-graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline. Those having prior experience may also apply for ICICI Bank Jobs.
Find Here More: Latest Private Bank Jobs
Skills and Competencies:
|Job position||Key Skills Required|
|Maker / Verifier||Computer literate (Excel expertise)|
Basic Documents Knowledge (e.g. PAN Card, DL, Voter ID, Cheque etc.)
Open to work in Shifts
|Probationary Officer||Effective communication skills Computer literate|
Ability to manage work
|Sales Officer||Passion (must take initiatives and not avoid targets)|
Socially Confident (able to start a conversation with new people easily and be confident in the interaction)
Must Know Here: How to Get Direct Recruitment in Private Banks
Age Criteria for ICICI Bank Job Openings:
Minimum age of applicant applying for ICICI Bank Verifier Recruitment, ICICI Bank PO Recruitment or others must exceed 18 years. Those who belong to reserved category will get relaxation in age as per norms of government.
ICICI Bank Salary Structure:
Those who qualify all selection rounds will be appointed for ICICI Bank Jobs In Noida or ICICI Bank Jobs In Lucknow. Selected contenders for ICICI Recruitment of PO & others will get impressive amount of pay along with other allowances.
Check Out Complete Package Details: ICICI Bank Salaries
ICICI Bank Recruitment Process:
Selection panel of bank will conduct test followed by Interview to shortlist aspirants for ICICI Bank Career or ICICI Bank Recruitment In Agra. You may perform well in it to get hired for ICICI Bank Vacancy.
Get Here: ICICI Bank Placement Papers
Steps to apply for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2018:
Check applying process for ICICI Vacancies for Freshers or ICICI Bank Recruitment In Kanpur from here.
- At first step, visit official portal of bank i.e. www.icicicareers.com
- Hit on “Search and Apply” option from right side to apply for ICICI Bank Sales Officer Recruitment or others.
- Select post for which you want to apply, check all details from ICICI Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- If you find eligible, press on ‘Apply Here’ tab.
- To enroll for ICICI Bank Jobs In Varanasi or ICICI Bank Vacancies, login with User Id & password.
- After registration, download ICICI Bank Application Form 2018.
- Aspirants may put all details in ICICI Bank Online Application Form 2018 as need arises.
- Thereafter, upload required documents along with ICICI Recruitment Form.
- Check all details filled in form is correct and submits your ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment Form.
- In this way, you may enroll for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment or ICICI Vacancy.
Last date to apply: October 2018
Contenders may check its Official Link for more details about ICICI Bank Recruitment 2018–2019. Keep tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more updates from time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|ICICI Bank PO Syllabus||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|IBPS Notification||Upcoming Bank Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Study Material|