For filling up various vacant Deputy, Assistant Director Vacancy, an employment advertisement has depicted entitled as ICSI Recruitment. Those job seekers who are interested and have requisite eligibility criteria can apply for ICSI Recruitment 2017 using online application form. To fill ICSI Application Form for icsi.edu Vacancy candidates can directly access the Official Link given below.
This Page Includes:
|ICSI Vacancy Advertisement Details||Eligibility Criteria|
|Mode of Selection||Process to submit application|
|Last date to apply for ICSI Recruitment 2017||Salary Details for icsi.edu Recruitment|
Wee the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com provided complete information related to Institute of Company Secretaries of India Recruitment on this single web page. All the contenders who are going to apply for ICSI Recruitment Advertisement they need to submit their application form till the last date that is 31-05-2017.
- Director (Corporate Laws & Governance)
- Deputy Director (Law)/ Assistant Director (Law)
- Proof Reader
Eligibility Criteria for ICSI Careers:
Entrants must be the member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India to apply for Director (Corporate Laws & Governance) position job seekers who are willing to apply for other positions such as Deputy Director, ICSI Assistant Director Vacancy and Proof Reader should possess Degree in Law / LL.M. with 50% marks from recognized University/ Institutions.
Get Here Latest: Law Jobs
Salary Details and Age Restrictions:
|Name of the Post||Offered Salary & Grade Pay|
(as on 01.05.2017)
|Director (Corporate Laws & Governance)||Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000/- with Grade pay of Rs. 8700/-||45 years|
|Deputy Director (Law)/|
Assistant Director (Law)
|Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-|
And Rs. 5400.
|Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-with Grade pay of Rs. Rs. 2400/-||35 years|
What will be the engagement process?
Initially screening of applications will be done and then shortlisted aspirants will be selected for ICSI Job stated positions on the basis of their performance in test/ Personal Interview which will be conducted by the expert committee of this well-known Institute Of Company Secretaries Of India.
How to apply for ICSI Recruitment 2017?
Interested and willing candidates can go through the complete process step by step to apply for ICSI Jobs. Please have a look….
- To grab Institute of Company Secretaries of India Jobs, all the aspirants are required to visit official website of Institute of Company Secretaries of India which is www.icsi.edu
- Secondly choose “Latest @ICSI” link which is presented on home page.
- Then a new page will be displayed with various links you have to select “Career” link.
- After pressing above stated link you are required to proceed for further process and read complete instructions from new window which will be opened.
- After reading entire instructions hit on online applying link and fill ICSI Online Application Form with all the mandatory details.
- Re check your filled application form before hitting Submit button.
- Finally don’t forget to retain a printout of system generated application form for future use.
Press Here: To apply online Directly
Last date to submit online application: 31-05-2017
Download: ICSI Recruitment 2017 Notification
Get complete information in concern to ICSI Recruitment 2017 through official notice that is given above and you can also visit Official website by applying this Official Link. Be in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information about latest jobs openings.
Candidates can also comment in comment box, if they have any problem. Our expert’s members will try to solve your query as soon as they can. Aspirants can get latest information regarding same by bookmarking this page using CTRL+D. Interested and eligible candidates may also follow us on Face book and Google plus to collect other information about this concern.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|