Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. has depicted a vacancy notification regarding ICSIL Recruitment. Organization is looking for captivated candidate to fill up 861 vacant posts of Nursing Orderlies, Sweeper Cum Chowkidar (SCC), Sanitation Workers and others. Desirous aspirant who are searching for Job in reputed association they can apply, by sending application form as per the format on or earlier than closing date that is 10/08/2017. For collecting latest updates related to ICSIL Recruitment 2017 you are required to go through this page.
Headings Available In This Page:
|ICSIL Vacancy Detail||Salary Offered|
|Qualification Required||Closing date|
|Age Limit||Selection process|
|How to apply for ICSIL Recruitment?||Postal Address|
Candidates are advised to read the below mentioned information carefully before applying against ICSIL Recruitment 2018. Contenders can collect all details related to Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. Recruitment such as educational qualification; pay scale, mode of assortment, how to apply etc from this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ICSIL Vacancies Details:
|Sweeper Cum Chowkidar (SCC)||516|
- For Nursing Orderlies– Candidates should have 8th Passed from recognized board is eligible to apply against this job notification and Beside this must have Certificate of having undergone First AID Training and Medical fitness certificate.
- For Rest Other– Candidate if Illiterate are eligible to apply and Medical fitness certificate is needed.
Get here: Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs
Those aspirants, who will be appointed for said Post, will receive satisfactory amount of salary package that is Rs.11716/- per month and other benefits as per rules of organization.
Age Limit for ICSIL Jobs:
Applicant applying must be more than 18 years of age and upper age must less than 55 year of Age as on 10/08/2017.
Mode of Selection:
Assortment of applying applicant will be done on the basis of their experience only as noted below:-
- 0 to 1 years of experience will get 1 mark
- 1 to 2 years of experience will get 2 marks
- 2 to 3 years of experience will get 3 marks
- 3 to 4 years of experience will get 4 marks
- 4 to 5 years of experience will get 5 marks
Procedure to fill ICSIL Application Form:
- Interested and eligible contenders are required to visit the official web portal of Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited that is “icsil.in”
- After that, hit on “careers” tab which is visible at the topof home page.
- Then, select “Required Nursing Orderlies, Sweeper-cum-Chowkidaar (SCC), Sanitation Workers purely on Contract Basis in Govt. of NCT of Delhi” advertisement link related to your post for which you are applying.
- Now, read complete information carefully and download an application form.
- Fill application form with all required information and with recent passport size photograph.
- At last, submit application form personally (by mail, post/ courier also will not be accepted) along with photocopies of all relevant documents and certificates related to your qualification, age proof and other necessary testimonials at the following address which is stated below on this page.
Applications will be received on all working days i.e. except on Saturdays, Sundays & Gazetted / Government Holidays.
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (Icsil),
Administrative Building, Above Post Office,
Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase – III, New Delhi -110 020
Check Out More: Delhi Jobs
Application form should be forward on or before 10/08/2017 latest by 5:00 P.M.
Download PDF: ICSIL Recruitment
Through this Official Link, you can acquire complete details related to this notification. For acquiring more details regarding ICSIL Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com or you can also subscribe to our free email service.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|