Indian Council of Social Science Research is inviting applications for Doctoral, Post-Doctoral and Senior Fellowships for the year 2018-19. Apply online for ICSSR Fellowship i.e. Post/Doctoral/Senior till the last date which is 14 Aug 2018.
After the completion of ICSSR Online Applications, you need to send a hard copy duly signed and stamped by the affiliating institution along with all enclosures to Indian Council of Social Science Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi 110067 till 21/08/2018.
ICSSR Fellowship Procedure
Selection of the contenders for ICSSR (Post/Doctoral/Senior) Fellowship 2018 will be done on the basis of interaction/presentation. Final Selection will be made by Research Committee/Council.
We the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have provided each and every detail about ICSSR Fellowship 2018- 2019 on this page for your comfort. You are suggested to scroll down this page and grab complete information before the last date.
Disciplines For ICSSR Doctoral/ Post-Doctoral/ Senior Fellowship:
- Sociology and Social Anthropology;
- Political Science / Public Administration;
- International Studies;
- Social Geography and Population Studies;
- Commerce and Management;
- Social Psychology;
- Social Linguistics / Socio-Cultural Studies;
- Law / International Law;
- National Security & Strategic Studies; and
- Other allied Social Science disciplines (Library Science, Social Work, Media Studies, Modern Social History, Health Studies, Gender Studies, Environmental Studies, Diaspora Studies, Area Studies, Sanskrit-Society & Culture etc.) to promote interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
ICSSR Fellowship Duration And Value:
|Details||Doctoral Fellowship||Post-Doctoral Fellowship||Senior Fellowship|
|Type||full time research work||full time research work||full time research work|
|Duration||Two Years||Two Years||Two Years|
|value of the fellowship||Rs.16,000/- p.m.|
grant is Rs.20,000/-p.a.
|Rs.40, 000 p.m. and|
contingency grant is
ICSSR Fellowship Eligibility Criteria 2018:
Contenders are suggested to ensure following ICSSR Doctoral/ Post-Doctoral/ Senior Fellowship Eligibility in appropriate manner:
- Contenders having Ph.D. registration (Research Degree Committee (RDC) approved) at any of the institutions can apply for ICSSR Scholarship 2018.
- Minimum 50% marks in Graduation and 55% in Post-Graduation or equivalent grades in any Social Science disciplines.
- Five per cent (5%) relaxation of marks will be given to the SC/ST candidates.
- NET/SLET/M Phil from a recognized university or the candidates who are registered after qualifying Research Entrance Test (RET) conducted by a university.
- Aspirants having UGC Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)/Rajiv Gandhi Doctoral Fellowship (RGDF)/ Maulana Azad Doctoral Fellowship (MADF)/ICSSR/ICAR/CSIR/ ICPR/ICMR/ICHR awardees are not eligible to apply.
- D. degree holder in any of the social science from ICSSR Research Institute/ institutes of national importance as approved by MHRD/ government research institutes/ UGC recognized Indian university including deemed university/college having approved Ph.D. programme
- The selected fellow has to work under the guidance of a senior social scientist (not below Associate Professor with sufficient research supervision, experience and publications).
- The supervisor should not be superannuated and be in employment at the affiliating institution in the same discipline.
- The selection of the supervisor is subject to the approval of the ICSSR.
- D. degree holder in any of the social science disciplines to an ICSSR Research Institute/ institutes of national importance as approved by MHRD/ government research institute/ UGC recognized Indian university including deemed university of his/her choice.
- Senior government and defence officers (not less than 25 years of regular service) and persons with proven Social Science expertise possessing a Ph. D. degree in any social science disciplines and demonstrable research experience through publications of books/research papers/reports can also apply.
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
ICSSR Fellowship Age Limit Details:
|Doctoral Fellowship|| 40 years of age (relaxation of 5 years for|
SC/ST/Persons with benchmark disability candidates)
|Post-Doctoral Fellowship|| 45 years of age (There shall be an age relaxation|
of 5 years for SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark
|Senior Fellowship||Between 45-70 years|
Procedure To Get ICSSR Fellowship Award 2018:
- The organization will screen the application forms.
- Thereafter Subject Group(s)/Expert Committee(s) will select the meritorious proposals from the eligible applications.
- Shortlisted contenders will be invited for an interaction/presentation at ICSSR before an Expert Committee.
- Post interaction recommendations of the Expert Committee will place prior Research Committee/Council for its final approval.
Also Check More: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
How Do I Apply for ICSSR Post/Doctoral/Senior Fellowship?
- First of all, contenders have to go to the official website of the organization which is www.icssr.org
- Thereafter, you have to press “Call of Applications for Doctoral, Post-Doctoral and Senior Fellowships for 2018-19” link rolling under “Notice” section on the home page.
- Now you are suggested to press (i) Doctoral Fellowships; (ii) Post-Doctoral Fellowships (PDF); and (iii) Senior Fellowships (SF) as per your need.
- Read complete instructions carefully and eligible contenders need to go for apply online.
- Already registered contenders have to go for login while new users need to register themselves.
- Enter asked details in ICSSR scholarship Form and hit “Submit” tab for the submission.
- Take a print out of ICSSR Online Application form and send hard copy to the given postal address on or before the last date.
|Doctoral Fellowships||Post-Doctoral and Senior Fellowships|
|In-charge, RFD Division, Indian Council of Social Science Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi 110067||In-charge, RFS Division, Indian Council of Social Science Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi 110067|
- ICSSR Fellowship Last Date (Apply Online): 14/08/2018
- ICSSR Fellowship Date (Submitting Hard Copy): 21/08/2018
ICSSR Fellowship 2018-19 are available at the above mentioned official Link also. In order to be updated with latest updates you have to be in touch with our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) while you may subscribe our free email service also.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Student Success Strategies||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|Manner To Apply For Scholarship Online/ Offline||What To Do After Graduation?|