ICT Mumbai Recruitment
A career notification has been asserted by Institute of Chemical Technology entitled as ICT Mumbai Recruitment to hire skilled and proficient candidates for Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor faculty positions. Candidates who are looking for the jobs in ICT Mumbai must grab this opportunity and fill the application form in a prescribed format through online mode before the last date that is 15.07.2017. To know more about ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2017 you need to scroll down the page.
Outline of this Page
|ICT Vacancies||Eligibility Details|
|Salary structure||Procedure of Appointment|
|How to submit application||End date to apply|
The organization is going to organize an analytical test for the candidates who are called for the interview and the selection of the candidates for ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2017- 2018 is based on the result of analytical test and three types of presentations which are listed below. Aspirants applying for ICT job vacancies should be qualified from any recognized institute or university. Further details regarding the job vacancy in Institute of Chemical Technology can be grasped from the page structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ICT Mumbai Recruitment
ICT Vacancy Details:
|Streams||Professor||Associate Professor||Assistant Professor|
|Fibres and Textiles Processing Technology||02||02||-|
|Food Engineering and Technology||01||01||-|
|Oils, Oleo chemicals and surfactants Technology||01||01||-|
|Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology||01||02||-|
|Polymer and Surface Engineering||01||02||-|
|Drawing Office Superintendent (A. P. Level): 01|
Aspirants must have done Ph.D. proceeded by UG / PG degree in the relevant branch of engineering / Technology / Pharmacy / Sciences in First class or equivalent CGPA score at either of the level.
|Name of the Post||Experience Required|
Find More: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Aspirants applying for job vacancy in ICT should have the following age:
- Professors – not more than 54 years
- Associate Professors – not more than 45 years
- Assistant Professors – not more than 35 years
- Professors – Rs. 37400 – 67000 with AGP Rs. 10000 (Minimum pay in Pay Band Rs. 43,000)
- Associate Professors – Rs. 37400 – 67000 with AGP Rs. 9000
- Assistant Professors – Rs. 15600 – 39100 with AGP Rs. 6000
- For the purpose of hiring the candidates, the organization has planned assessment of Analytical Ability Test for those candidates who are called for interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to make three types of presentations before appearing the interview which are as follows:
- Classroom teaching
- Past research and
- Future research interests and Plans for out-reach activities.
- The selection of the candidates is based on the performance in analytical test along with the presentation.
To Crack Exam/ Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:
The candidates applying for ICT Recruitment are required to pay Rs 1000/- as an application fee for the category other than reserve and Rs 500/- for those who belong to the reserve category of the state of Maharashtra.
Applying Procedure for ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2017:
- First of all visit the official website of ICT Mumbai Recruitment which is ictmumbai.edu.in
- On the home page you have to hit on the “Apply online for Faculty Recruitment 2017” link available on the right side of your screen.
- Now you are on the page containing all the important instructions which you have to read carefully before applying online.
- Now scroll down your mouse and hit on “Apply Online” link and a new page will appear on your screen.
- If you are already registered then fill your id and password and if not then scroll down and hit on “Applicant Employee Registration” link.
- You are on the page containing the registration form; fill the form in an accurate manner and hit on the “Submit” tab and a username and a password will be generated.
- Now hit on “Back” tab and come back to the previous page to login using the generated username and password.
- Fill the Institute Of Chemical Technology application form in an accurate manner, must upload passport size photograph and signature with the form and other documents (if required) and submit it within given time period
- At last take a print out of the form for the further use.
Press Here: Apply Online
Last Date to submit Application form is 15.07.2017
Notification Link- Mumbai Recruitment 2017
To grab more information about ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2017–18, you need to go through the Official Link. You may also subscribe www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get free email alerts directly in your inbox.
Check Related Links:
|Teaching Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Applying Procedure||Government Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Latest Jobs For Freshers|