ICT Mumbai Recruitment
Institute of Chemical Technology has broadcasted an employment advertisement for ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2016. ICT is searching self motivated and dedicated contenders for filling up Research Fellow Vacancies for relevant projects. Keen contenders, who are going to apply for ICT Mumbai Jobs, may submit the updated resume through e-mail before the last date and attending walk-in interview on scheduled date. On availability of ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2017 we will also provide information in regard of it on our web portal.
Candidates may send their updated resume before the last date which is 31st July 2016 and attend walk-in interview on scheduled date which is 09th August 2016. Other relevant details concerning Institute of Chemical Technology Recruitment are well quoted in below module of this page by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ICT Mumbai Recruitment
|Posts Name||Projects Name|
|Research Fellow||Synthesis and Purification of Spectroscopic Grade Cucurbituril  for high power Aqueous Dye Laser Applications sponsored by DAE / BRNS, BARC|
Job finders applying for ICT Mumbai Vacancy must have M.Tech / M.Sc degree in Chemistry / Chemical Technology or an equivalent degree from recognized university or institutions. Applicants with industrial experience will be preferred.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Selected job appliers for Research Fellow posts will get pay scale of Rs. 25,000/- per month with 30% HRA as applicable.
Mode of Appointment:
Applicants will be getting selected for aforesaid posts through interview process which will be taken by the selection committee of Institute of Chemical Technology.
Before Going For Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
Way to Apply for ICT Mumbai Recruitment:
- Job hunters who want to fulfill their all eligibility criteria must fill the application form with all required detail within correct manner.
- First of all go to official website of organization which is www.ictmumbai.edu.in
- Go to ‘About Vacancy’ section and select “Walk in interview for Research Fellow sponsored by DAE/BRNS under Dr. G. S. Shankarling” link. .
- Read entire details very carefully and prepare application form with required information.
- After filling the form, you need to attach latest colored passport size photographs along with copies of all essential certificates and documents.
- At last, send their application to the below address within given time period.
- Contenders must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given in official notification.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
- Last Date To Send Application Form: 31st July 2016
- Interview Will Be Held On: 09th August 2016 at 03.00 PM
Candidates can check Official Notification Link tailored below, for more details. Applicants for obtaining updates concerning with ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2017 you keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time.
Advertisement Link: ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Notice
You May Also Like To Check This Section