IDBI Bank Admit Card
Industrial Development Bank of India has issued online IDBI Bank Admit Card. Candidates should participate for Pre-Examination Training along with their Hall Ticket. Training will be conducted from 14/03/2017 to 19/03/2017 (including Sunday). Students, who want to apply for Recruitment of Specialist Officers, must download IDBI Bank Admit Card 2017 from here.
Highlights of this Page:
Status of IDBI Bank Exam Admit Card
Steps to download IDBI Bank Exam Call Letter
Direct link to get Hall Ticker
Dates of Test
Specialist Officer Exam will be held on 24/03/2017 at various centres. Online Test will be held for Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘B’ only. You may check this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete details in concern to your IDBI Bank Hall Ticket 2017.
Steps to download Industrial Development Bank of India Admit Card
- Visit the official portal of Industrial Development Bank of India that is www.idbi.com.
- Choose ‘Careers’ link from above side of home page.
- Follow ‘Careers’ from left side and select link ‘(C) Recruitment of Specialist Officers in Grade D, C & B (FY 2016-17)’.
- Select link ‘Call letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) – Specialist Officers in Grade C & B’.
- Enter your ‘Registration No’ and ‘Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY)’.
- After filling correct information, press ‘Login’ tab and you IDBI Bank Call Letter 2017 will display.
- Candidates should take print out of their hall ticket for future use.
Download IDBI Bank SO PET Admit Card – Press Here
- Free non-residential PET (Pre-Examination Training) will be conducted for interested eligible SC / ST /OBC candidates, applied for the posts of Assistant General Manager – Grade ‘C’ and Manager – Grade ‘B’ only.
- Test will be held at Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Advertisement No. 3 / 2016-17 31 Coimbattore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kochi, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Vijaywada and Vishakhapatnam.
- Yu have to do arrangements for travel and stay and meet all expenses.
- Details regarding the time, date and address of the venue of the PET will be available at official site of bank.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Bank Exam
- Pre-Examination Training will be held: 14/03/2017 to 19/03/2017 (including Sunday)
- Date of Online Test: 24/03/2017
Note: You may get other information in concern to IDBI Bank Admit Card 2017 through official link that is given above.
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates on your timeline. You can get details about online test and its IDBI Bank Exam Hall Ticket shortly from this page. If you have problem regarding information given here, please ask in comment box that is given below.
IDBI Bank Admit Card
Are you ready to appear for IDBI Bank Exam for AGM, DGM & Manager Posts? Don’t miss IDBI Bank Admit Card because no one can get entry without it at time of exam. IDBI Online Test is scheduled to be held on 24/03/2017 at all centres. You can get IDBI Hall Ticket through online mode from this page. To download IDBI Bank Admit Card 2017, go through the details that are given here.
IDBI Bank Ltd is all set to conduct Recruitment Examination for selection of candidates against vacancies of Assistant General Manager, Deputy General Manager and Manager. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing complete information in concern to IDBI Bank Call Letter 2017 and Examination below, so please have a look…
Download IDBI Admit Card – Press Here
IDBI Bank Ltd is going to conduct recruitment exam to select 13 candidates for post of Deputy General Manager (Grade D), 17 candidates for post of Assistant General Manager (Grade C) and 81 candidates for post of Manager (Grade B).
IDBI Bank Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No||Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning||25||25||Composite time of 2 hours|
|4||Banking, Present Economic Scenario & General Awareness||50||50|
|5||Stream/category Specific Questions||50||75|
Check Here: Bank Exam Pattern
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
There is the negative marking for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each wrong answer one fourth or 0.25 of the marks will be deducted from the total marks of appliers. If the question is blank, there will be no negative marking.
Identity Verification for Exam:
Candidates need to carry hall ticket along with PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer/ People’s Representative/ Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID.
Must Read: Bank Exam Preparation Tips
Date of Exam – 24/03/2017
Note: To get IDBI Bank Admit Card 2017, you may go through the official link that is given above. Candidates can bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates.
IDBI Bank Admit Card
IDBI Manipal School of Banking is going to conduct PGDBF Online Exam and in respect of this, Bank has released IDBI Bank Admit Card. Aspirants, going to appear in the IDBI Mains examination which is going to be held on 03/02/2017, can check IDBI Bank Online Exam hall ticket from this page. IDBI bank is hiring candidates for the Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ (PO) positions. So appeared candidates may get IDBI Bank Admit Card 2017 by preceding some guidelines which are mentioned below.
Get Direct Call Letter>>> IDBI Bank Exam Admit Card Download
IDBI Bank Ltd. has merged with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited (MGES), Bengaluru to hire candidates for filling up 1000 vacancies of Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ (PO) under the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course. So aspirants who shortlisted in pre examination can get their Admit Card Of IDBI Bank by applying simple steps or by the direct link providing on this page. Aspirants are advised to comprehend this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain whole information regarding IDBI PGDBF exam and IDBI bank call letter.
- Marks for each Correct Answer – 01
- Negative Marks for Incorrect Answer – 00
- Maximum Marks – 200
- Total Time for Exam (in minutes) – 120
Exam Pattern of IDBI Bank:
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning||50||50||Composite time of 120 minutes|
|General Awareness (With Special Reference to Banking)||50||50|
Check Here: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
What Documents Should I Bring At The Time Of IDBI Assistant Manager Exam?
The applicants must bring one of the below given Original Photo Identity with IDBI Bank Exam Call Letter at the time of the IDBI Bank Online Exam.
- PAN Card or Driving License (with the photograph)
- Voter ID
- UID Card
- Bank passbook with photograph/Photo identity Proof issued by Gazetted Officer or People representative s(on the official letter head)
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/ Employee ID.
Check Out: IDBI Bank Question Papers
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Syllabus:
|Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||English||General Awareness|
Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
Grab Notification >>>> Hit Here
Candidates can download the IDBI Bank Admit Card 2017 through the above given direct Official Link. Dear visitors, if you have any query in this concern, then you can ask for it using comment box that is well mentioned below. Applicants can also bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com using CTRL+D or follow us on facebook and Google plus to attain updated information about IDBI Bank Notification.
Candidates if you want to get latest updates about recruitment, application form, answer keys, admit cards etc then you can subscribe our email service that is absolutely free.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|IDBI Bank Recruitment||IDBI Bank Result|
|IDBI Bank Salaries||Latest Bank Jobs|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|