|DGM/AGM-111 Posts||Get Details|
|Assistant Manager – 1000 Posts||Get Details|
Candidates are invited to fill application form in regard of IDBI Bank Recruitment of Specialist Officers in Deputy General Manager (DGM) – Grade ‘D’, Assistant General Manager (AGM) – Grade ‘C’ & Manager – Grade ‘B’ posts. Aspirants, who interested in these 111 vacancies they can apply through online mode on scheduled date. For obtaining detailed information of IDBI Bank Recruitment 2017 you need to check this page, so please have a look downwards.
What you Get From This Page:
|Vacancy Details||Education Qualification Required For IDBI Bank Jobs|
|Maximum Age Details||Pay Scale Per Month for Industrial Development Bank of India Careers|
|Application Fee Paid By Job Appliers||Method To appoint Skilled Candidates|
How to apply for Industrial Development Bank of India recruitment?
Applying candidates against the notification of IDBI Bank recruitment need to know about required eligibility by bank for the available posts. Candidates, who want to grab Jobs in Government Banks and able to fulfill the requirements, it is golden opportunity for them so without wasting time just move ahead and submit your application forms. Skilled aspirants can Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges –Online from 1-02-2017 to 20-02-2017. IDBI Bank will conduct online written test on 24-03-2017 for the selection of Assistant General Manager – Grade „C‟ and Manager – Grade „B‟. To acquire more knowledge about IDBI Bank recruitment please verifies this page which is well designed by the entire team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com as per your comfort.
IDBI Bank Careers:
|Position – Grade||Functional Area||Post Code||No. of Posts Maximum|
|DGM – ‘D’||Taxation||TAX-DGM||01|
|Legal (Faculty)||LF –DGM||01|
|Finance & Account||FAD- DGM||01|
|Digital Banking & Emerging Payment||DB-DGM||02|
|AGM – ‘C’||Risk||RK-AGM||01|
|IT & MIS||IT-AGM||05|
|Manager- ‘B’||Finance & Account||FAD- MGR||15|
|IT & MIS||IT-MGR||07|
|Facility & Infrastructure Management||FIMD-MGR||15|
Reservation in Posts:
|DGM (Grade D)||07||02||01||03||01|
|AGM ( Grade C)||09||03||01||04||01|
|Manager (Grade B)||41||12||06||22||02|
IDBI Bank Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be either
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin, who have migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (formally Burma), Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) or (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India.
- The candidate, in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the selection process conducted by the Bank, but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate have been issued to them by the Government of India.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Banking Sector
Essential Qualification for IDBI Bank Vacancy:
Applying candidates against the notification of IDBI Bank Recruitment must hold below given qualification with experience, so please check it -
- Candidates, who are interested to grab Vacancies in Industrial Development Bank of India they must have Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from any recognized University.
- Applying contenders should have mandatory experience in post qualification as per requisites by the bank.
- For IT-AGM (IT&MIS) contenders must have degree in B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science/I.T./Electronic s & Communications with first class from a recognized University/ Institute.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Age Criteria for IDBI Bank Vacancies:
Applying contenders for Jobs in Industrial Development Bank of India must follow the age criteria as under given (as on October 01, 2016):
|Grade||Age as on October 01, 2016|
|DGM, Grade D||35 years||40 years|
|AGM, Grade C||30 years||36 years|
|Manager, Grade B||28 years||32 years|
Note: The maximum age limit for DGM-Taxation, DGM-Agri & DGM-Legal Faculty must be 45 years.
Relaxation in Upper age limit:
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment
Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Emoluments for selected candidates against IDBI Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Post||Consolidated Remuneration / Scale|
|Manager – Grade „B‟||Rs. 19000-43500/-|
|Assistant General Manager, Grade „C‟||Rs. 25700-47400/-|
|Deputy General Manager-Grade „D‟||Rs. 33600-53900/-|
Other allowances will pay to the candidates as per the rules of bank or government guidelines.
Check Here: IDBI Bank Salaries
Selection Procedure for getting Jobs in IDBI Bank:
The selection will be based on the performance of the applying candidates in following process -
Assistant General Manager – Grade „C‟and Manager – Grade „B‟:
Candidates have to qualify written test which will be followed by Personnel Interview (PI).
Quick Links To Crack Bank Exam:
For the post of Deputy General Manager – Grade „D‟:
- Candidates, who want to apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment, will be shortlisted on the basis of eligibility criteria.
- After that qualified candidates will be appear in next process of Group Discussion (GD) & Personnel Interview (PI).
The structure of the online written examination will be as follows:
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning||25||25||Composite time of 2 hours|
|Banking, Present Economic Scenario & General Awareness||50||50|
|Stream/category Specific Questions||50||75|
- The test will be in Hindi or English.
- For every wrong answer one fourth or 0.25 marks will be deducted as penalty.
- If candidates will give answer more than one then 0.25 marks will be deducted as penalty also.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of GD/ PI (as applicable):
Candidates, who are interested in Industrial Development Bank of India Jobs they must bring these following documents at the time of interview and Group Discussion -
- Print out of the valid Interview Call Letter.
- Valid system-generated printout of the online application form.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/Std.X Certificate with DOB).
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point 11 below.
- Marksheets & provisional / degree certificates for educational qualifications.
- Experience Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- PWD Certificate.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
Examination Centres for Online Written Test:
|Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam||———–|
Note: The GD and PI for Grade D will be held at the Bank‟s Corporate Office in Mumbai.
Application Fee/ Intimation Charges (non-refundable):
- Applying candidates for Industrial Development Bank of India Vacancies have to pay application fee of Rs. 150 for SC/ST/PWD categories.
- For other categories the non – refundable application fee will be of Rs. 700.
- The fee will be paid in shape of demand draft or through online payment.
Check Here: How To Get A Bank Job In India?
Mode of Payment for IDBI Recruitment:
- You have to go through the official website for online mode payment.
- Candidates have to pay fee through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated.
- You have to take a print out of e – receipt and bring it at the time of online written test or interview.
- Candidates may then revisit the „Apply Online‟ link and fill in their application details again. Advertisement No. 3 / 2016-17 29
- Applicants must take 3 photocopies of the online payment receipt for future reference.
Interested candidates in Industrial Development Bank of India Vacancy have to carry these documents at the time of written test as document verification along with call letter.
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter‟s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
- People‟s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ University
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification
Also Check: Bank Exam Coaching Institutes
Note: Ration Card will not be accepted as valid id proof for this recruitment project/process.
Way to apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment:
- Skilled candidates for Jobs in IDBI Bank must visit to the official website of the organization that is www.idbi.com
- After that, hit on “Careers” tab which is given at the top on the home page.
- Then press “Current Openings” available at the left side on this new page.
- Select “Recruitment of Specialist Officers in Grade D, C & B (FY 2016-17)” and hit on “Detailed Advertisement”.
- Candidates have to read the complete advertisement in appropriate manner.
- After that, go through “Apply Online” and first of all application fee and then go for filling IDBI Bank Application Form.
- Fill complete details asked in the format of the application form in suitable way.
- Upload all relevant documents and scanned recent passport size photograph will signature.
- Take a preview of the complete form and hit on “Submit” tab.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the form for further use.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Dates to remember related to IDBI Bank Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges –Online||01-02-2017|
|Last Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges –Online||20-02-2017|
|Date of Online Test at all centers||24-03-2017|
<<<<IDBI Bank Recruitment: Official Notification>>>>
Note: Candidates, who want to get more details about IDBI Bank Recruitment they must hit on Official Notification which is given above by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. If you want to get future or latest updates regarding IDBI Bank Recruitment 2017 then, need to connect with us by pressing CTRL + D to bookmark our portal.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Career in Banking Sector In India||IDBI Result|
|Bank Salary Structure||Bank Exam Study Material|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Syllabus|
A career opening has strewed by Industrial Development Bank of India to recruit eligible aspirants through IDBI Bank Recruitment. Bank has decided to fill 1000 Post of Assistant Manager. Interested contenders who wish avail this opportunity may apply for idbi.com Recruitment. For getting vital information regarding IDBI Bank Recruitment 2017 candidates need to maintain a constant link with our web portal.
Deserving aspirants can apply by following all the framed steps and submit the application before the closing date that is 09th December 2016 (Closed). You can attain the complete acknowledgement about IDBI bank recruitment Notification by going through the highlights of this page which is well furnished by our inspiring team members.
Assistant Manager: 1000 Posts
Education Qualification Criteria for Assistant Manager Jobs:
Applying contenders who hold Graduation degree with Minimum 60% Marks (55% Marks for Reserved) from well recognized University/ Institutions will be eligible to apply for Industrial Development Bank of India Recruitment.
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Maximum Age Requirement:
Upper age of applying job applicants must be 28 years and relaxation will be granted to reserved category as per guidelines of the government.
IDBI Bank Salary:
- In training period aspirants will get stipend of Rs. 2500/- and Rs. 10,000/- for Internship Period and this will be offered by management authority of Industrial Development Bank of India.
- After successfully enrolled for Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Post, applicants will received pay scale of Rs. 14,400/- per month.
What will be the Application Fee?
Mode of Payment:
Appliers for IDBI Bank Vacancy can deposit these fees through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets etc.
Selection Procedure for IDBI Bank Vacancies:
Candidates, who have a dream to get appointed for Jobs in IDBI Bank, must qualify the Written Exam/ Interview conducted by the Industrial Development Bank of India Selection Committee.
IDBI Bank Exam Pattern:
Applying contenders who meet all the eligibility criteria may have a look on exam pattern of for Industrial Development Bank of India exam.
|Topics of Exam||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|Time Duration: 02 Hours|
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How I Can Fill IDBI Bank Online Application Form?
- First and foremost step, candidates who are interested to apply must go and open the official website for Industrial Development Bank of India i.e. www.idbi.com
- Now hit “careers” tab available in the menu bar and select “current openings” from the left side of the home page.
- Now aspirants must chose the appropriate link for the post you are willing to apply.
- After this applicants must go through the instruction page containing all the details related to the above mentioned posts.
- Then satisfied candidates must hit on “Apply online” link and fill an online application form with true details.
- Also, upload digital academic certificates and images of professional certificates etc.
- At last, press on “Submit” button and take a printout of it for future optimize.
Also Read: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Important Dates for IDBI Bank Notification:
|Closing Date To Submit Online Application Form||09th December 2016 (Closed)|
|Download Admit Card From||17th January 2017|
|Online Exam Will Be conducted On (Tentative)||07th February 2017|
Keen applicants must check the Official Link to grasp all the complete acknowledgement about IDBI Bank Recruitment. You can bookmark the web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more career oriented details linked to IDBI Bank Recruitment 2017.