Have you qualified in IES 2018 Prelims Exam? If yes, then apply now for UPSC ESE/IES Mains Exam. All the written qualified candidates are required to appear in the Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2018 on 1st July, 2018.
Contenders, who’ve qualify in Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2018 and meet the required eligibility criteria for IES Mains Exam, need to follow below mentioned apply process and submit IES 2018 Application form before the end date.
Why IES Exam is organized?
This year, Union Public Service Commission conducts Indian Engineering Service Exam to hire around 600 Engineers through Engineering Services Examination in Civil, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical, and Mechanical Department.
In order to get more information about UPSC ESE/IES Exam 2018, you need to check this page completely and get more information about www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Must have a look below:
IES 2018 Vacancy Details:
- Union Public Service Commission has released approx 588 vacancies under Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, and Telecommunication Engineering.
- Every particular branch consists of various posts in Group A, Group B etc.
- Approx 588 vacancies are expected to be released including 18 PH (LDCP‐15 & HI‐03) vacancies
IES Eligibility 2018:
- The candidate must be a resident of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan. Tibetan Refugees who came to India before 1st Jan 1962 are also eligible to apply for UPSC IES 2018.
- Any Indian origin person migrated from countries like Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, and Eastern African Countries with an intention of permanently residing in India are also eligible to apply for ESE 2018.
- For all the above-mentioned candidates from neighboring countries should hold an eligibility certificate from Government of India.
- Contenders should possess Engineering Degree from a recognized University or Institute by the Government of India.
- Aspirants who have attained M.sc degree with Electronics, Wireless Communications and Radio Physics as a special subject can apply for certain posts against UPSC ESE 2018.
Check Out: IES Eligibility Criteria 2018
IES 2018 Age Limit:
Age of candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on 1st August of 2018 or the year of examination. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved categories as per Government Norms.
- Government servants will be given a 5-year relaxation.
- For SC/ST 5 year’s relaxation will be provided.
- For OBC 3 year’s relaxation will be provided.
- The candidate who is found to be a subject of Jammu Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 will also be provided with an age relaxation of 5 years etc.
IES Application Fee
- Candidates (Gen/OBC Category) are required to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- through any online mode like Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Pay-in-Slip, etc. from a State Bank of India.
- SC/ST/PH and Female candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- No money will be refunded in case of any problem during the transaction.
IES Salary Structure
- The basic pay for IES starts from INR 15,600 along with a Grade Pay of INR 5,400.
- There are additional incentives like DA, HRA etc. The gross amount would be around INR 47,000.
- IES Salary: Rs 15,600 (Basic) +Rs 5,400 (Grade Pay) + DA + HRA
IES 2018 Selection Process
IES Selection Process comprises of two-staged processes. After screening of applications shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Examination. Those who will qualify the Preliminary Exam may appear for Mains Examination and at last Stage 3 is conducted called the Personality Test. Three stages involved are
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personality Test
Get Here: Best Books for IES Preparation
IES Exam Pattern 2018
|Mains Examination||Conventional||Paper I||Engineering Discipline||300|
|Paper II||Engineering Discipline||300|
|Mains Paper I & II Timing||3 Hours each|
Get Complete Detail: IES Exam Pattern 2018
IES 2018 Exam Centers
|IES Main Exam Centres|
IES Syllabus 2018
IES 2018 Syllabus for both Preliminary and Main Examination has been defined by Union Public Service Commission.
General Studies Syllabus
- Standards and Quality practices in production, construction, maintenance and services
- Basics of Energy and Environment : Conservation, environmental pollution and degradation, Climate Change, Environmental impact assessment
- Basics of Project Management
- Basics of Material Science and Engineering
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) based tools and their applications in Engineering such as networking, e-governance and technology based education.
- Ethics and values in Engineering profession
- Current issues of national and international importance relating to social, economic and industrial development .
- Engineering Aptitude covering Logical reasoning and Analytical ability
- Engineering Mathematics and Numerical Analysis
- General Principles of Design, Drawing, Importance of Safety
Syllabus for Different Branches:
|Civil Engineering||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||Electrical Engineering|
Get Here: IES Syllabus
Way to Fill IES 2018 Application Form
- To IES 2018 Apply Online, candidates first visit the official site that is upsconline.nic.in
- Follow “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” and hit the link.
- Then on next page you need to “Press Here” link for Part I Registration link.
IES 2018 Part-I Registration:
- Now applicants are required to fill the common details, qualification and address details and press on “Continue” button.
- After completing IES Application Form 2018, candidates are required to choose the branch preference and hit on “Continue” button and check all the details carefully and hit on “I Agree” button.
- Then the new registration number will be generated, candidates are required to note down the registration number for Part-II Registration.
IES 2018 Part-II Registration:
- After completion of Part-I Registration now hit on “Part-II Registration” link.
- Enter your registration ID and DOB and hit on “Submit” button and now hit on “Payment” option.
- Pay the application fee through Visa, Master, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Then hit the “Center Selection” link and hit on “Submit” button.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application and press “Submit” button.
- Take printout of IES 2018 Application Form for future use.
IES Important Dates
|Availability of IES 2018 Application Form||Will Updating Soon|
|IES 2018 Main Admit Card||3 weeks before the commencement |
of the Exam
|IES 2018 Mains Exam Date||01-07-2018|
|IES 2018 Personal Interview||First Week of November 2018 onwards|
Go through its Official Link to get more details regarding IES 2018. You can join us on Facebook and Google Plus, in order to receive latest details regarding UPSC Recruitment 2018 For Engineers.
Contenders may also get latest updates concerning Indian Engineering Services 2018 in your inbox by sub scribing our free mail service provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Thank You…
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Best IES Coaching Centers||UPSC IES Application Form 2018|
|UPSC IES Result 2018||IES Admit Card|
|UPSC Exam List||UPSC Notification|
|UPSC ESE 2018||UPSC Calendar 2018|