IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research has disseminated latest notice as IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment. There are 300 vacancies of Trade Apprentice in relevant trades. You may apply for Trade Apprentice Jobs after checking all details.
Keen aspirants may apply for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2018-19 prior 15-03-2018 via online mode. You are required to carry original & copy of certificates along with form at time of appearing for walk-in Interview.
|Post Date||Exam Name||Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|26/02/2018||IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment||IGCAR Kalpakkam Trade Apprentice Jobs 300||ITI||15/03/2018||See Notification|
IGCAR Kalpakkam Trade Apprentice Jobs 2018:
You may book slot for walkin Interview on 13.03.2018 or 14.03.2018 or 15.03.2018. No TA/DA will be paid for attending walkin Interview. Grab all details about Trade Apprentice Vacancies from below of page.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is listing all details about IGCAR Kalpakkam 2018 Recruitment including eligibility, applying process, selection process & other details. Go through all details prior applying.
IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment
Trade Apprentice Posts:
- Electronic Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Mechanic R & A/C
- Horticulture Assistant
Eligibility Criteria for IGCAR Kalpakkam Jobs:
- To apply for Trade Apprentice Jobs, you may pass 10th standard examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent ITI certificate of not less than two years.
- Contenders applying for PASAA may possess National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for vocational Training in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant.
- Those applying for Gardener & Horticulture Assistant posts may passed 10th standard, 10+2 or equivalent.
Find Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Age Limit for IGCAR Kalpakkam Vacancy:
Age of applicant applying for Trade Apprentice vacancies should be between 14-22 years. Those who belong to SC/ ST category will get relaxation of 5 years while those who belong to OBC category will get relaxation of 3 years.
Amount of Stipend:
It is based on as notified from time to time by Directore General of Employment and Training (DGET), Ministry of Labour and Employment, New Delhi.
Selection Process for IGCAR Kalpakkam Job openings:
Candidates will be selected for Trade Apprentice posts on the basis of Walk-In-Interview. You may carry all required documents at time of appearing for walkin Interview. Perform well in interview to get placed for Trade Apprentice jobs.
Procedure to apply for IGCAR Kalpakkam Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants may visit official portal of organization i.e. www.igcar.gov.in
- Hit on Recruitment” tab available at the top right of opened page.
- At new window, move under “Advertisement No. 01/2018” under post “ITI Trade Apprentice” & press on “PDF” link.
- Go through all details as listed in IGCAR Kalpakkam Notification 2018.
- After meeting eligibility norms, you may fill all details in IGCAR Kalpakkam Online Application Form 2018.
- Attach all the necessary documents as prescribed in official notification along with IGCAR Kalpakkam Application Form.
- You may submit the online application form and take a print out of the same.
- Aspirants are recommended to carry copy of application form at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Form: 15-03-2018
- Walkin Interview: 13.03.2018,14.03.2018,15.03.2018
DAE Guest House, DAE Township,
Kalpakkam – 603102,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu
Find Latest: Tamil Nadu Jobs
09:00 AM onwards
To fetch more details about IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2018-19, you may check its Official Link. Stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Tamil Nadu Current Affairs||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|