Check out latest information about IGIDR Admission from here!!! You can apply for IGIDR Admission 2017 through online process by following information stated below. Willing students may apply for various courses by submitting IGIDR Application Form on or before the last date that is in the month of March 2017. You can know other details like Admission fee and eligibility details etc by going through this page.
Aspirants may acquire rest details regarding IGIDR Admission Form such procedure of filling complete application etc by going through below given details that are made for you by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Students, who are matching with below given eligibility condition, can only apply.
- M.Phil./Ph.D. (Development Studies)
- M.Sc. (Economics)
|For M.Phil./Ph.D. (Development Studies) Courses||Applicants, who want to get admission in M.Phil. / Ph.D. courses must have done M.A. / M.Sc in Economics/M.Stat. /M.Sc. (Physics or Mathematics or Environmental Science or Operations Research)/ B.Tech. / B.E. / M.B.A. /M.Tech. /M.E. with minimum 55% aggregate marks for Economics discipline and 60% aggregate marks for other disciplines.|
|For M.Sc. (Economics) Course||Candidates must have completed B.A. /B.Sc. in Economics/ B.Com. / B.Stat. /B.Sc. (Physics or Mathematics)/ B.Tech. / B.E. with at least a second division for Economics discipline and first division for other disciplines. The candidate should have studied mathematics at the higher secondary or higher level.|
8 Things Before Getting Admission: To Know Hit Here
- Phil./ Ph.D aspirants will get a monthly stipend of Rs.17, 000/- in the first two years.
- Applicants, who fulfill terms and conditions for Ph.D. registration, will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 26, 000/- after Ph. D. registration.
- Candidates, who are filling IGIDR Application form 2017, need to deposit an amount of application fee of Rs. 500/- for General Category and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/Physically Disabled Categories.
- Fee can be paid through online mode only.
Manner of Enrollment:
- Enrollment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their presentation in an online test which will be held in the month of April 2017 and personal interview which will be organized by the selection panel of the institute.
- An online Exam for both M.Sc. and M.Phil./ Ph.D. will emphasize general aptitude, analytical ability and mathematical skills at appropriate levels.
START: Free Online Test Series
Online Examination Centres:
- Ahmedabad/Gandhi Nagar
- Delhi NCR,
- Kolkata/Greater Kolkata
- Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai,
How to Apply for IGIDR Admission:
- First of all, applicants, who want to take admission in IGIDR, need to fill IGIDR Application Form, which is available on the official website that is www.igidr.ac.in
- Now, hit on “Admission Announcement” link which is given under the section of “Academic Programs” visible at the top side of the homepage.
- Then, select Admission tab and hit on “Admission notice for M.Sc. and Phil./Ph.D. Programmes” link.
- After that, press “Online Application Form for M.Sc. and M.Phil./ Ph.D. Programmes” link and select “New Registration” option on the next page.
- Now, fill the application form with all mandatory details in correct manner and must upload the required digital images.
- After completing of all process, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it and take a hard copy of it and attached the demand draft or send it to the given postal address.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Application form: March 2017
- Date of Online Exam: April 2017
Applicants, who have decided to apply for IGIDR Admission 2017 and want to know details about exam for particular Course, they can check this Official Link. Stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates and recent information.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|