IGIDR Admission 2018
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research invites applications for IGIDR Admission to M.Sc/M.Phil/Ph.D programmes. Students may check process to fill IGIDR Application Form, Last Date for admission & others.
Last date for receipt of Online Application form for IGIDR Admission 2018 is 06.04.2018 while closing date for printing your application is 21.04.2018. Grab all information about Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research Admission 2018 prior applying.
IGIDR Admission for M.Sc/M.Phil/Ph.D:
Students will be shortlisted for IGIDR M.Sc/M.Phil/Ph.D Admission on the basis of online test and interview. There will be separate test for M.Sc. and M.Phil./Ph.D courses. Online Test will be held on 22.04.2018.
Those who get qualified under Online Test will be invited for Interview from second or third Week Of June 2018. To know more about IGIDR Admission 2018 – 2019, go through this page prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
This is a two-year programme commencing on July 23, 2018.
M.Phil./Ph.D. (Development Studies):
The duration of M.Phil programme is two years and that of Ph.D. programme is four years. These are interdisciplinary programmes commencing on July 23, 2018.
IGIDR Eligibility 2018:
Before applying for IGIDR Admission, check eligibility norms from here.
For M.Sc. (Economics):
Students applying for IGIDR M.Sc.Admission 2018 may possess one of the following degrees or their equivalents:
- A./B.Sc. in Economics/B.Com./B.Stat./B.Sc. (Physics or Mathematics)/B.Tech./B.E. with minimum of 55% aggregate marks for Economics discipline and 60% aggregate marks for other disciplines.
- Applicant must have studied mathematics at the higher secondary or higher level.
For M.Phil./Ph.D. (Development Studies):
To apply for IGIDR M.Phil./Ph.D Admission 2018, you may possess one of the following degrees or their equivalents:
- A./M.Sc in Economics/M.Stat./M.Sc. (Physics or Mathematics or Environmental Science or Operations Research)/M.B.A./M.Tech./M.E./B.Tech./B.E. with minimum of 55% aggregate marks for Economics discipline and 60% aggregate marks for other disciplines.
- In addition to this, you must have studied mathematics at the higher secondary or higher level.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Important Point about Relaxation in eligibility criteria and reservation of seats:
Relaxation in eligibility criteria and reservation of seats for SC/ST/Physically disabled categories is on the basis of norms of Govt. of India.
Fee Details for IGIDR Online Admission:
Applicants are required to pay online application fee to get registered. You may check amount of application fee from here.
- General Category: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PD: Rs.100/-
Selection Procedure for IGIDR Admission 2018:
- Students will be shortlisted for IGIDR M.Sc/M.Phil/Ph.D Admission on the basis of online test and interview.
- The Online test will be separate for M.Sc. and M.Phil./Ph.D.
- In Online test, questions will be from general aptitude, analytical ability and mathematical skills at appropriate levels.
- Besides this, M.Sc. students will have to answer a section either on Economics or on Mathematics at the undergraduate level.
Practice Free Mock Test: Online Test Series
IGIDR Exam Pattern 2018:
Examination Pattern for M. Sc. Programme :
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Composite Time of 180 Minutes|
|Comprehension, Reasoning and Analytical Ability||40||40|
|Or Advanced Mathematics (Bachelors Ancillary Level)||30||30|
Examination Pattern for M.Phil./Ph.D. Programme:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Composite Time of 180 Minutes|
|Comprehension, Reasoning and Analytical Ability||80||80|
Online Test Venue:
- Ahmedabad/Gandhi Nagar, Aizawl, Bangalore
- Benares, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh-Mohali
- Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati
- Hyderabad/Rangareddy, Jaipur
- Jammu, Kolkata/Greater Kolkata
- Lucknow, Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai
- Delhi NCR, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi
- Shillong, Thiruvananthapuram.
Get here Rank Wise: List of Universities of Maharashtra
Procedure to fill IGIDR Admission 2018-19 Form:
- Visit official portal of organization i.e. www.igidr.ac.in
- You may press on ‘Admission’ tab available at mid of page.
- At new page, hit on ‘Admission Notice 2018’ link.
- Go through all details as listed in IGIDR Admission Notification 2018.
- After checking eligibility norms, you may hit on ‘Online Application form for M.Sc. and M.Phil./Ph.D. Programmes’ link.
- Press on ‘Hit here for New Registration’ link.
- You may fill IGIDR Registration 2018 Form.
- In case, you are existing user, move under ‘Login for already registered candidiates’ head.
- Put IGIDR Online Registration Number & password.
- Hit on submit tab.
- After this, you may download IGIDR Application Form 2018.
- Put required details in IGIDR Online Application Form.
- Subsequent to it, upload required documents along with form.
- You may pay your application fee & submit your online form.
- Don’t forget to carry print copy of same for further usage.
IGIDR Admission 2018 Dates:
- Last date for receipt of Online Application form: 06.04.2018
- Closure for editing application details: 06.04.2018
- Last date for printing your application: 21.04.2018
- Online Fee Payment: 16/02/2018 to 06/04/2018
- Online Test: 22.04.2018
- Interview Date: Second Or Third Week Of June 2018
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
This is all about IGIDR Admission 2018-19. To fetch more details about IGIDR Admission 2018-19, visit its Official Link. Stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates about notification & others.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|UGC Approved Universities||Why College Attendance is Important|