Indira Gandhi National Open University has released IGNOU Admission Form for UG/PG programmes. Willing contenders may apply for admission in January 2018 session by filling Online Registration Form. Last date for Re-Registration has been extended to 31 January 2018. Check out eligibility criteria, Last Date to apply for admission in UG/PG/Diploma/Certificate courses. Application form for IGNOU Admission 2018 is available at ignou.ac.in
Indira Gandhi National Open University will prepare merit list for providing admission in UG/PG/Diploma/Certificate courses. You may read all instructions carefully prior filling of IGNOU Registration Form. Go through this page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain more details about IGNOU Admission 2018.
Courses Offered By IGNOU:
|Course Name||Detailed description|
|Master’s Degree Programmes|
Extension & Development Studies
Gandhi and Peace Studies
|M.Com (Master of Commerce)||–|
|MLIS (Master of Library and Information Science)|
|M.Sc.||Dietetics and Food Services Management|
|MCA (Master of Computer Applications) etc||–|
|Bachelor’s Degree Programmes|
Botany and Zoology
|BSW (Bachelor Of Social Work)||–|
|BCA (Bachelor Of Computer Application)||–|
|BTS (Bachelor Of Tourism Studies)||–|
|BPP (Bachelor Of Preparatory Programme)||–|
|BLIS (Bachelor Of Library and Information Science)||–|
|Diploma In||Early Childhood Care and Education|
Nutrition & Health Education
Creative Writing in English etc
|PG Diploma Courses|
|PG Diploma In||Library Automation and Networking|
Gandhi & Peace Studies
International Business Operation
|PG Certificate and Other Certificate Courses|
|Advanced Certificate||Power Distribution Management and Information Security|
|PG Certificate||Extension & Development Studies|
|Certificate||Indigenous Art Practices|
Performing Arts- Theatre Arts Hindustani Music
Visual Arts-Painting etc
Get here: IGNOU University Courses List
IGNOU Eligibility 2018:
Prior filling IGNOU Online Admission form, check eligibility norms as listed here.
For UG courses:
- Applicants may pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from recognized board.
- Appearing aspirants may also apply for IGNOU Admission 2018.
For PG courses:
Students must hold bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream from any recognized college or university with good academic records.
- Aspirants applying for IGNOU MBA Admission 2018 may possess graduation degree from a well known institute.
- Those studying in final year of their graduation degree are also eligible for IGNOU MBA Admission 2018.
PG Diploma in Rural Development:
Applicant may hold Bachelor’s degree with good academic records from a well known institution.
Diploma in Tourism Studies:
Passed 12th or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU
Diploma in Dairy Technology:
Passed 10+2 or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU
Contenders need to pay prospectus fee payable through online or offline mode. You may visit www.ignou.ac.in & download prospectus & get more details about fee amount.
Read Out Complete: IGNOU Prospectus
IGNOU Admission Criteria:
To get admission in relevant course, applicants need to submit Online Admission IGNOU form. Indira Gandhi National Open University grants admission in various courses based on merit list.
IGNOU Fee Structure 2018:
|Programme Code||Programme Name||SAARC Fee||Non-SAARC Fee Per Year|
|Bachelor’s Degree Programmes|
|BA||Bachelor Of Arts||Rs. 7000 Per Year||$ 500 Per Year|
|BCA||Bachelor Of Computer Applications||Rs. 12000 Per Sem||$ 1000 Per Sem|
|BCOM||Bachelor Of Commerce||Rs. 7000 Per Year||$ 500 Per Year|
|B.Ed||Bachelor Of Education||Rs. 15000 Per Year||$ 1500 Per Year|
|BLIS||Bachelor Of Library And Information Science||$ 1000 Per Year|
|BPP||Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme||Rs. 2500 Per Year||$ 200 Per Year|
|BSC||Bachelor Of Science||Rs. 10000 Per Year||$ 750 Per Year|
|BSCN(PB)||B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic)||Rs. 25000 Per Year||$ 2000 Per Year|
|BSW||Bachelor Of Social Work||Rs. 7000 Per Year||$ 500 Per Year|
|BTCM||Bachelor Of Technology In Civil (Construction Management)||Rs. 40000 Per Year||$ 2500 Per Year|
|BCOM(F&A)||Bachelor Of Commerce (Finance & Accountancy)||Rs. 10000 Per Year||$ 600 Per Year|
|BTS||Bachelor Of Arts (Tourism Studies)||Rs. 7000 Per Year||$ 500 Per Year|
|BTWRE||Bachelor Of Technology In Civil (Water Resource Engineering)||Rs. 40000 Per Year||$ 2500 Per Year|
|BHM||Bachelor Of Science (Hosp. And Hotel Admn)||Rs. 10000 Per Year||$ 750 Per Year|
|Master’s Degree Programmes|
|PH.D.||Doctor Of Philosophy||Rs. 10000 Per Year||$ 1000|
|MADE||Master Of Arts (Distance Education)||Rs. 6000 Per Year||$ 1000|
|MAH||Master Of Arts (History)||Rs. 11000 Per Year||$ 900|
|MARD||Master Of Arts (Rural Development)|
|MCA||Master Of Computer Applications||Rs. 11000 Per Year||$ 1000|
|MCOM||Master Of Commerce||Rs. 15000 Per Year||$ 900|
|MEC||Master Of Arts (Economics)||Rs. 11000|
|MED||Master Of Education||Rs. 36000||$ 2000|
|MEG||Master Of Arts (English||Rs. 11000||$ 900|
|MHD||Master Of Arts (Hindi)|
|MLIS||Master Of Library And Information Science||Rs. 23500||$1000|
|MBA||Master Of Business Administration||Rs. 3000||$ 250|
|MPA||Master Of Arts (Public Administration)||Rs. 11000||$ 900|
|MPS||Master Of Arts (Political Science)|
|MSO||Master Of Arts(Sociology)|
|MSW||Master Of Arts (Social Work)|
|MTM||Master Of Arts (Tourism Management)|
|MPP||Master Of Arts (Tourism Management)|
|MBF||Master Of Business Administration(Banking & Finance)||Rs. 3000||$ 250|
|MCOM(F&T)||Master Of Commerce (Finance & Taxation)||Rs. 11000||$ 1000|
Grab Now: IGNOU Scholarship
Steps to apply for IGNOU Admission 2018:
To fill IGNOU Admission Form, follow guidelines as listed here.
- Applicants may visit official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University that is www.ignou.ac.in
- Press on “IGNOU Announces Admission for January-2018 session” link accessible at opened page.
- At new page, choose link concerning IGNOU MBA Admission or IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2018 or other as per course for which you want to apply.
- If you meet eligibility norms, press on “Register Online” tab accessible at top menu bar.
- Registered aspirants may press on login tab appeared on right side.
- Login with user id & password for IGNOU Registration 2018.
- Hit on “login” button.
- After that, you may fill IGNOU Application Form 2018 with required details.
- After filling IGNOU Online Application Form, upload necessary documents along with IGNOU 2018 form, make payment of fee.
- At last, submit your form & carry print copy of same for further need.
- In case of OPENMAT exam, aspirants have to download the application through the website and send it by post at address placed here.
Student Evaluation Divison
IGNOU, MAIDAM GARHI, NEW-Delhi-110068
Prescribed Documents for registration:
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof.
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any). (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC. (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line. (less than 400 KB)
IGNOU Registration Date 2018:
IGNOU Admission Last Date: 31.01.2018
Refer its Official Link to gain more details about IGNOU Admission 2018. Keep visiting our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates about exam & others.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IGNOU MBA Admission||IGNOU Sample Papers|
|IGNOU Counselling||IGNOU Question Paper|
|IGNOU Assignments||IGNOU Re-Registration|
|IGNOU Hall Ticket||IGNOU Date Sheet|
|IGNOU B.Ed Admission||IGNOU Student Zone|