IGNOU Distance MBA
Indira Gandhi National Open University is the university which provides distance courses to the students in various programs. Those candidates who are planning to appear for IGNOU Distance MBA can follow the online and offline process and fill the application form for the programs you are willing to apply. Before you fill the application form for IGNOU Distance MBA 2018 you are suggested to go through the eligibility criteria and the fee details for the entire program according to the number of courses.
After filing the application form, the candidates have to appear for the OPENMAT test and the qualified students in the test have to fill the form 2 for getting admission in MBA programs. To fetch more details regarding IGNOU Distance MBA 2018 you are suggested to go through the below section of this page which is well planned and structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
IGNOU Distance MBA
Courses at IGNOU
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (PhD (M))
PG and Advance Diploma in
- Management (PGDIM)
- Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
- Teaching and Research in Management (PGDTRM)
- Management (DIM)
- Entrepreneurship (CIE)
- NGO Management (CNM)
Check Here: IGNOU University Courses List
- Aspirants, who are planning to appear for IGNOU MBA distance education, must hold Graduation in any discipline with 3 years managerial/supervisory/professional experience OR Professional Degree with 50% marks in Engineering/ Medicine/ Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/ Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWAI)/ Chartered Secretaryship (ICSI), and Law.
- Candidates of General category must secure at least 50% marks and the reserved category must secure 50 % marks respectively.
- Students should have cleared OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
- There are no age restrictions for the candidates.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Fee structure for IGNOU MBA distance learning:
Distance MBA from IGNOU fees structure for the Indian candidates is as follows:
- The total number of courses in the MBA program is 21.
- Fee per course= Rs 1,500/-
- Total fee for the whole program is Rs 1500*21= Rs 31,500/-
Get Detailed Info On: IGNOU Scholarship
Fee structure for Foreign Students:
Fee structure for foreign students is different for foreign students as compared to Indian students. Foreign students are of two types that are: from SAARC countries and Non SAARC countries.
SAARC countries’ students
No of programs= 21
Fee per course= Rs 3000/-
Total fee= 3,000*21= Rs 6, 3000/-
Other countries’ students
No of programs= 21
Fee per course= USD $250
Total fee for the program= $350 x 21 = USD $ 7350
IGNOU distance MBA Admission Procedure:
Step-1) Check the Eligibility
Before applying for the distance MBA from IGNOU, you should go0 through the eligibility criteria which is clearly stated on this page. If you are satisfied and meet the requirements that you can move further to the next step.
Step-2) Acquire the Prospectus
- To obtain the prospectus you need to move to the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open university.
- For the official website you can download the prospectus and while you are applying you need to pay the fee of Rs 1050 to be drawn as Demand Draft in n favor of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
- Attach the Demand Draft along with the application form.
- You can also acquire the prospectus form the regional nearby study center by paying Rs 1000/- or you may also get it by requesting by post for the prospectus.
Step-3) Fill the Application Form
- The application form is available with the prospectus and you have to fill the all the required details in it according to the instructions.
- The application form you are going to fill is the form for OPENMAT aptitude test conducted by IGNOU.
Step-4) Send the application form
- After the completion of the application form you have to send the form to the given below postal address.
- Candidates are suggested to attach a Demand Draft of Rs 1050 along with application form and finally send to the postal address through registered or speed post.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Student Evaluation Division, Block 12,
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi
New Delhi – 110 068
Step-5) Attend the OPENMAT Test
After you have sent the application form, you can download the IGNOU admit card form the official website and then finally you can appear in the test.
- After appearing in the entrance exam, you have to fill the form 2 which is given in the prospectus for the admission in MBA course.
- Fill the details in the form properly and send it to the IGNOU Regional Director nearby to our region along with the given below essential documents.
- Attested copies of certificates proving your educational qualifications
- Original of the OPENMAT scorecard
- Original of the OPENMAT Hall ticket
- Category Certificate in the case of SC/ST/OBC students.
- Experience Certificate if required (Candidates without a professional degree, for details see the eligbility criteria page)
- Filled up Identity Card (The identity card is available towards the end pages of the prospectus.)
|OPENMAT Qualified||Admission to||Last Date of Submission of Form 2|
|XLII||First intake of 2018 (January 2018)||30th November, 2017|
|XLII||Second intake of 2018 (July 2018)||31st May, 2018|
|XLIII||Second intake of 2018 (July 2018)||31st May, 2018|
For acquiring the details in concern of IGNOU Distance MBA 2018 you may visit the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University. You can also get the latest updates in concern of IGNOU distance MBA 2018, distance MBA in IGNOU and MBA in hospital management distance education in IGNOU through our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com. To subscribe to this web portal you can press CTRL+D short cut keys.
You may also like to check this Section
|IGNOU Counselling||IGNOU MBA Admission|
|IGNOU Assignments||IGNOU Admit Card|
|IGNOU Date Sheet||IGNOU Sample Papers|
|IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Admission||IGNOU Admission|