IGNOU Exam Form
Candidates, who want to appear in IGNOU TEE (May-June) can fill their IGNOU Exam Form 2018 with the help of this page. As according to the IGNOU Exam Notice, IGNOU Term End Examination is going to be conducted in the month of May and June 2018.
To appear in TEE applicants have to apply for the exam via online process till the last date that is 30-04-2018. Candidates may go through the below section of this page to get emote details regarding IGNOU Exam Form 2018.
Way of applying for IGNOU TEE
Every year Indira Gandhi National Open University conducts Term End Examination for several courses as BA, M.Com, BSW, MA, B.Sc, M.Sc, MSW, MCA, BPP, BTS, MTM BDP, B.Com, B.Ed, BCA, MBA, etc.
This year also exam date has been scheduled and applicants can fill their IGNOU Exam Form 2018-19 by following the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IGNOU Exam Form
- Bachelors Degree
- Master Degree
- PG Diploma
- PG Certificate and Other Certificate
- Advanced Certificate
Check Here: IGNOU University Courses List
IGNOU Exam Fee:
Applicants are required to pay examination fee of Rs. 120/- per course for theory as well as practical.
- All candidates can pay their fee through online or offline mode as per their wish. If you submit application form through online mode, fee will be paid through online mode and if application is submitted through offline mode, fee will be paid via demand draft.
- If you want to pay fee through offline mode, demand draft to be made in favor of IGNOU and payable at the city where submitting the exam form.
Also Check: IGNOU Exam Fee
IGNOU Exam Mode of Payment:
The payment of fee can be done via online or off-line mode as according to the candidates suitability. In case of submission of application from through offline mode than the fee should also be done through offline mode via demand draft.
Payment of Fee via Online Mode:
- Credit Card (Visa/ Master/ Domestic) – While paying fee via Credit Card, you have to submit charges of 0.85% extra to the total amount of fee.
- Debit Card (Visa/ Master/ Re-Pay-Domestic) – While paying fee via Debit Card, charges of 0.70% will be added for payment uptoRs 2000/- and 0.90% for transaction above Rs. 2000/-.
Payment of Fee via Offline Mode:
If you want to pay fee through offline mode, demand draft to be made in favour of IGNOU and payable at the city where submitting the exam form.
Candidates have to pay an amount for application fee, if they submit late application form. The application fee details are mentioned below.
|Tentative IGNOU exam form commencing dates 2018|
|March 2018||No late fees|
|April 2018||500 rupees|
|May 2018||1000 rupees|
IGNOU TEE Admit Card:
TEE Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the official portal of University before 10 days before the commencement of the examinations. Applicants have to report at the examination center along with their call letter issued by the University.
How to fill IGNOU Exam Form?
Students may fill application form through online or offline mode according to their wish. You may follow the instructions given below to fill application through online or offline mode:
- For filling application through any of the mode, first of all you need to visit the official portal of Indira Gandhi National Open University that is www.ignou.ac.in.
- Now you need to hit on “Online Submission of TEE June 2018 Examination For” link, available in “ALERTS” section.
- On the next page you will see the instructions, you have to read all te details and tick “I Agree” tab and press “Proceed to fill Online Examination Form” link.
- Thereafter you have to fill asked details in examination form and make payment; after that select ‘submit’ tab.
- Now fill online application with asked and correct information.
- Before submitting the form, you have submit the required number of assignments as applicable for the course(s) filled in the examination form have been submitted.
- Submit your filled exam form and take print out of it for future use.
Must Read Complete Procedure Of: IGNOU Registration
IGNOU Offline Exam Form:
- Select ‘Term-End Examination Form’ from left side of home page and after that again select link ‘Term-End Examination Form’.
- Application format will be despised on your digital screen, you have to download it.
- Fill proper details in the application and attach it along with the demand draft of the required fee.
- Application should be submitted to the regional centre under which your examination centre falls.
Documents Required for Admission Form:
- Documents required to be attached with admission form is listed below:
- Age certificate (if applicable)
- 10+2 or graduation level certificate
- Pay order/Demand draft
- Experience certificate (if required)
- Photocopy of BPL Ration Card (if applicable)
- Student Card duly filled in along with photograph
- Acknowledgement Card duly affixed with the postage stamp for Rs 6/.
- Category certificate (Candidates belong to any reserved category (SC/ST/PH/OBC (non-creamy layer))
- TEE held on: May- June 2018
- Last date for applying online: 30-04-2018
- Last date to apply online with late fee: 10-05-2018
Apply for IGNOU Exam Form 2018- 2019 through official link that is given above by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IGNOU Question Paper||IGNOU Admission|
|IGNOU Study Material||IGNOU Assignments|
|IGNOU Prospectus||IGNOU Grade Card|
|IGNOU Scholarship||IGNOU Open University|