IGNOU Exam Form
Eligible aspirates, who want to appear in IGNOU TEE, can fill IGNOU Exam Form with the help of this portal. Term End Examination is going to be conducted in the month of May-June 2018. So students must apply for the same before the last date.
Candidates can fill their IGNOU TEE application form through online or offline more as per their suitability. Applicants may go through below section of this page to get details regarding IGNOU Exam Form 2018 notice from the below section of this page.
Way of applying for IGNOU TEE
IGNOU is all set to conduct TEE for several courses as BA, M.Com, BSW, MA, B.Sc, M.Sc, MSW, MCA, BPP, BTS, MTM BDP, B.Com, B.Ed, BCA, MBA, etc. so applicants must fill IGNOU Exam Form 2018 by following the guidelines mentioned below, by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
IGNOU Exam Form
- Bachelors Degree
- Master Degree
- PG Diploma
- PG Certificate and Other Certificate
- Advanced Certificate
Check Here: IGNOU University Courses List
IGNOU Exam Fee:
Applicants are required to pay examination fee of Rs. 120/- per course for theory as well as practical.
- All candidates can pay their fee through online or offline mode as per their wish. If you submit application form through online mode, fee will be paid through online mode and if application is submitted through offline mode, fee will be paid via demand draft.
- If you want to pay fee through offline mode, demand draft to be made in favor of IGNOU and payable at the city where submitting the exam form.
Also Check: IGNOU Exam Fee
IGNOU Exam Mode of Payment:
The payment of fee can be done via online or off-line mode as according to the candidates suitability. In case of submission of application from through offline mode than the fee should also be done through offline mode via demand draft.
Payment of Fee via Online Mode:
- Credit Card (Visa/ Master/ Domestic) – While paying fee via Credit Card, you have to submit charges of 0.85% extra to the total amount of fee.
- Debit Card (Visa/ Master/ Re-Pay-Domestic) – While paying fee via Debit Card, charges of 0.70% will be added for payment uptoRs 2000/- and 0.90% for transaction above Rs. 2000/-.
Payment of Fee via Offline Mode:
If you want to pay fee through offline mode, demand draft to be made in favour of IGNOU and payable at the city where submitting the exam form.
Candidates have to pay an amount for application fee, if they submit late application form. The application fee details are mentioned below.
|Tentative IGNOU exam form commencing dates 2018|
|March 2018||No late fees|
|April 2018||500 rupees|
|May 2018||1000 rupees|
IGNOU TEE Admit Card:
TEE Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the official portal of University before 10 days before the commencement of the examinations. Applicants have to report at the examination center along with their call letter issued by the University
How to fill IGNOU Exam Form?
Students may fill application form through online or offline mode according to their wish. You may follow the instructions given below to fill application through online or offline mode:
- For filling application through any of the mode, first of all you need to visit the official portal of Indira Gandhi National Open University that is www.ignou.ac.in.
- Move your cursor to the ‘Students Support’ from top menu bar and a drop down list will available.
- A further list will available, select ‘Student Zone’ and a new page will open on your computer screen.
- Select ‘Forms’ link from so many links and after that you have to proceed for filling online or application form.
IGNOU Online Exam Form:
- Thereafter you have to go to the ‘Register Online’ from the above side of page and a drop down list will be available.
- Select ‘Term End Exam’ and a new page will open on your computer screen.
- Read the complete instructions properly; press check box and after that press tab ‘Proceed To Fill Online Examination Form’.
- Fill the required details and make payment; after that select ‘submit’ tab.
- Now fill online application with asked and correct information.
- Before submitting the form, you have submit the required number of assignments as applicable for the course(s) filled in the examination form have been submitted.
- Submit your filled exam form and take print out of it for future use.
Must Read Complete Procedure Of: IGNOU Registration
IGNOU Offline Exam Form:
- Select ‘Term-End Examination Form’ from left side of home page and after that again select link ‘Term-End Examination Form’.
- Application format will be despised on your digital screen, you have to download it.
- Fill proper details in the application and attach it along with the demand draft of the required fee.
- Application should be submitted to the regional centre under which your examination centre falls.
Documents Required for Admission Form:
- Documents required to be attached with admission form is listed below:
- Age certificate (if applicable)
- 10+2 or graduation level certificate
- Pay order/Demand draft
- Experience certificate (if required)
- Photocopy of BPL Ration Card (if applicable)
- Student Card duly filled in along with photograph
- Acknowledgement Card duly affixed with the postage stamp for Rs 6/.
- Category certificate (Candidates belong to any reserved category (SC/ST/PH/OBC (non-creamy layer))
- TEE held on: May- June 2018
- Last date for applying online: Updating soon
Apply for IGNOU Exam Form 2018 through official link that is given above by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IGNOU Question Paper||IGNOU Admission|
|IGNOU Study Material||IGNOU Assignments|
|IGNOU Prospectus||IGNOU Grade Card|
|IGNOU Scholarship||IGNOU Open University|