IGNOU MBA Admission
Indira Gandhi National Open University is going to conduct OPENMAT/Entrance Test in June 2018 to enroll in the IGNOU MBA Admission for July 2018 session. IGNOU has decided to organize MBA Entrepreneurship Exam on June 24, 2018.
After appearing in the IGNOU Entrance Examination candidates can apply for IGNOU MBA Admission 2018 before its last date. Candidates can go through below page to grab the details of Late Fee, Re-Admission, etc.
Get Details- IGNOU MBA Re-Admission
IGNOU is entirely run by central government of India which is the largest university across the country. Candidates who want to complete their higher study in this university need to qualify the IGNOU entrance test.
The team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided all obligatory information and complete admission process. If you have desire to fetch additional information regarding IGNOU MBA Admission 2018 – 2019, you need to take an overview of entire page.
IGNOU MBA Admission
Courses Covered by OPENMAT
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
Check Out: IGNOU University Courses List
Eligibility Criteria for MBA admission in IGNOU
The eligibility criteria for IGNOU admission for MBA 2018 would be as per the AICTE norms:
- Any graduate (Including Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/Company Secretaryship) with 50% marks for general category/45% for reserved category as per government of India rules.
- Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU
- No age bar
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
IGNOU Distance MBA Course Structure
|Specialization Stream||Subject Title (and Code)|
|Financial Markets Practice|
Check Out: IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Admission
IGNOU MBA Admission Fee Structure
IGNOU MBA admission fees of Rs. 1500/- per course can be paid through a Bank Draft obtained from any one of the scheduled banks in favour of IGNOU and should be payable at the city where your Regional Centre is situated.
Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances. It is also not adjustable against any other programme of this university.
Check Out: IGNOU Student Zone
Admission Procedure for IGNOU MBA 2018
The aspirants who want to take admission in India’s best university for MBA then you have to do these following things:
For IGNOU OPENMAT XLII/XLIII Exam:
- The first thing you should do is match the eligibility required for the admission.
- After that you have to download the Prospectus from the official website and for this you have to pay some amount in the form of application fee.
- Then you have to fill the IGNOU application form and submit the filled form attached with the demand draft to IGNOU headquarters i.e. Registrar Student Evaluation Division, Block 12, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110 068
- After the submission process, you have to start your preparation for the IGNOU entrance test.
- Download the IGNOU Hall ticket and attend the OPENMAT exam along with the IGNOU admit card.
For IGNOU MBA Entrance Test:
- Fill the application form 2 which is available with the prospectus.
- Send the filled form with self attested copies of educational qualification certificates and identity proof to the IGNOU Regional Director.
- Also fill the IGNOU identity card and deposit some amount as a demand draft or bank challan drawn in favour of IGNOU.
- Then the authority will verify your documents and you will be given admission.
Check Also: IGNOU Prospectus
Basic Requirements for IGNOU MBA Admission
- If you want to take admission in IGNOU MBA then you have to score the minimum cut off marks or more in OPENMAT Entrance Exam Conducted by IGNOU.
- Aspirant should have the eligibility that is needed for admission to the management programs offered by IGNOU.
Steps To Fill IGNOU MBA Application Form
Candidates, who want to apply for the IGNOU MBA Admission 2018, need to fill the IGNOU application form which is available on the official website of the university. Aspirants need to ensure the eligibility criteria of the Indira Gandhi National Open University and fill the IGNOU MBA application form.
Step 1: Log In To the Website
Candidates who want to take admission in the Indira Gandhi National Open University must visit to the official website of the university that is www.ignou.ac.in.
Step 2: Choose the “Student Support” tab
After reaching on the home page, candidates need to hit on the “Student Support” tab which is available on the top of the page.
Step 3: Follow “Student Zone” option
Thereafter, contenders need to hit on the “Student Zone” option from the menu bar of the home page.
Step 4: Hit on the “Admission Announcement” link
Now, aspirants must select the “Admission Announcement” link and then go through the “Management Prospectus 2018”.
Step 5: Follow ‘here for MBA Programme’ link
After that, candidates should go through the ‘here for MBA Programme’ link.
Step 6: Download the prospectus
Now the applying candidates should download the prospectus and read the complete details, given in it.
Step 7: Fill the IGNOU application form
Fill the IGNOU OPENMAT Application with required details and must attach the entire required document belonging to age, qualification and demand draft.
Step 8: Send the Application Form
At the end, candidates must send the application form Test (OPENMAT) FORM-1 by Registered/ Speed Post at the specific postal address.
SED, BLOCK 12
IGNOU, MAIDAN GARHI
NEW DELHI – 110 068
No fee is to be sent with OPENMAT Form (Form-1), except in case where the form has been downloaded from the website.
You may Also Check: IGNOU Distance Education Admission
IGNOU MBA Entrance Test
Indira Gandhi National Open University conducts the OPENMAT exam for providing the admission to the eligible contenders in MBA program. The OPENMAT entrance test is conducted by the Indira Gandhi National Open University twice in a year. Candidates who want to take admission in IGNOU need to qualify both the exams.
OPENMAT Exam Pattern
|General Awareness||30 Questions|
|English Language||50 Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 Questions|
IGNOU MBA Admission 2018 Last Date
- IGNOU MBA Admission Test: June 24, 2018
- IGNOU MBA Admission Programme: July 2018
- Last date to apply for IGNOU MBA Admission OPENMAT XLIII Entrance Test: 31/05/2018
Candidates for more details regarding IGNOU MBA Admission 2018 – 2019, please visit the Official Website.
The above information about IGNOU MBA Admission Procedure is very useful for you, read it seriously. And we wish to say best of luck to the contenders who are going to take admission in MBA IGNOU. For latest updates of admission and fee structure you can follow us on Twitter and Google plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section