Indira Gandhi National Open University offers IGNOU Prospectus for those candidates, who want to take admission in this university for various courses. Candidates, who want to apply for getting admission in BA, PHD, MBA, and B.com & B.Ed courses for academic year 2017 – 2018, can download IGNOU Prospectus in the form of PDF from this page. University provides their Prospectus in the PDF format on their official website.
This Page Contains Of:
Courses Offered By University
What is Admission & Re- Admission Procedure
Simple Steps To Download IGNOU Prospectus
Online & Offline Mode Of IGNOU Admission
Vital Documents Required For Admission
IGNOU Prospectus is available in the both languages Hindi & English which contains complete details like Eligibility Criteria, Procedure for Admission, IGNOU Re-Admission, Admission Procedure and other details. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing to appliers entire information related to IGNOU Admission. So, read this page carefully and acquire complete information before applying.
- Master’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
Check Out- IGNOU University Courses List
|Master’s Degree Programs||Applying candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 (three) year duration in concerned discipline with good academic records from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Bachelor’s Degree Course||Participants, who are applied for graduation courses, must have completed 10+2 / intermediate in respective stream from a recognized board.|
|Diplomas and Certificates Programs||
Procedure for Admission:
Selection of the participants will be based on the basis of their appearance in entrance exam.
Read Related Links From Below:
Applicants, who are not eligible to pass their within the maximum duration, they can apply for re-admission for additional period in continuation of the earlier period as under:
|Programmes||Duration of the Programme||Re-admission Validity|
|Certificate Programmes||6 Months||6 Months|
|Diploma/PG Diploma Programmes and all other Programmes* with one year duration||1 Year||1 Year|
|Bachelor’s Degree Programmes||3 Years||2 Years|
|Master’s Degree Programmes||2 Years||2 Years|
Way to download IGNOU Prospectus:
- First of all, applicants, who want to download their IGNOU Prospectus, should log on to the official website that is www.ignou.ac.in.
- Now, hit on “Student Zone” tab which is visible at the homepage.
- Then, select “Admission Announcement” tab and now a new page will be displayed on your screen.
- After that, choose “Common Prospectus (English / Hindi)” link which is mentioned in the section of “Admission Announcement”.
- After choosing that link, you need to select course name and check all the details.
- At last, save it on your desktop and take a print out of it for future reference.
Check Here: List Of Best Colleges in India
IGNOU Admission Procedure:
- First of all, applicants, who want to take admission in IGNOU, need to fill registration form which is available on the official website that is www.ignou.ac.in.
- After visiting the site, press “Student Zone” shown at the homepage and choose “Admission” section for online form.
- Now, select “Online Admission” tab and fill online application form with complete details in correct manner.
- After filling the form, need to upload scan necessary & required documents.
- At last, press “submit” button for the final the final submission of it and take a print out of it for future reference and send it to the postal address.
- Application must be attached with all required documents.
Do You Know: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Participated candidates need to visit the official website www.ignou.ac.in.
- Now, press “Student Zone” and choose “Downloads” section and download the format of application form
- Fill the application form with complete details in correct manner and must attached essential documents / testimonials or send it to regional centers of IGNOU.
- Pass Port size Photograph
- Age certificate wherever required
- Experience certificate wherever required
- Student Card duly filled in along with photograph.
- Certificates in support of your educational qualification(s)
- Acknowledgement Card duly affixed with the postage stamp for Rs 6/-
- Category certificate (for SC/ST/PH/OBC (non-creamy layer) Minority candidates)
- If you are applying for MCA and have studied Mathematics at 10+2/Graduation level, attach marks sheet as proof.
- Attached a Pay Order/Demand Draft for the Programme Fee/Fee for the first year/Semester and have written your name, programme code and application No. on the reverse of the Demand Draft, issued by the bank.
- Attached documentary proof (photocopy of BPL ration card), in case of below poverty line students.
Get Complete Info About: IGNOU Counselling
You can check Official Link to download IGNOU Prospectus 2017 – 2018. Applicants can also bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by using Control + D to get latest updates time to time.
You may also like to check this Section
|IGNOU Openmat Result||IGNOU Admit Card|
|IGNOU Term End Exam Result||IGNOU Assignment Result|
|IGNOU Date Sheet||IGNOU Sample Papers|
|IGNOU Assignments||IGNOU Scholarship|