Indira Gandhi National Open University offers various UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate Courses. IGNOU Prospectus is available for those candidates who are desirous to pursue, PHD, MBA, and B.com & B.Ed and others courses for upcoming academic year. Aspirants can easily get all details about the relevant course through IGNOU Admission Brochure. For the ease of students, the University also provides the IGNOU Admission Prospectus in PDF format at official webs portal that is ignou.ac.in.
Applying candidates can also get complete details like Eligibility Criteria, Procedure for Admission, IGNOU Re-Admission, Admission Procedure and other details of IGNOU Admission through this web page. So, to check IGNOU Prospectus 2018 directly, appliers are needed to scroll down this web page which is well framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Master’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
Check Here Updated: IGNOU University Courses List
For Master’s Degree Programs:
Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 (three) year duration in concerned discipline with good academic records from recognized University/ Institute
Bachelor’s Degree Course:
Graduation course, must have completed 10+2 / intermediate in respective stream from a recognized board.
Diplomas and Certificates Programs:
- Diplomas and Certificates Programs depends on Graduate or Post program if candidates applying for a Bachelor Diplomas or Certificate so they must have done 10 + 2 standard or its equivalent with English as a compulsory subject from well recognized Board.
- Post Graduate Diplomas or Certificate so they must have completed Bachelors Degree and above (with English as a compulsory subject at 10+2 level).
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
What’s the Procedure for Admission?
Candidates can get admission in IGNOU on the basis of Entrance Exam. The authorities of IGNOU organize entrance exam for the particular course. Appliers have to secure minimum stipulated marks to qualify in the examination.
Way To Obtain IGNOU Brochure:
Candidates can also order Indira Gandhi National Open University Prospectus. In this concern, candidates have to send Demand Draft (DD) of prescribed fee in favour of Ignou, New Delhi, to Registrar (Student Registration Division), Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-68. The “Fees” for prospectus depends on the discipline you are ordering the prospectus for. Before going to order prospectus, appliers need to confirm fee from regional centres by contacting them via email or phone or mentioned in notification of IGNOU Admission.
Fee Exemption for SC/ST Students:
Candidates who belong to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, enrolled for July 2018 /January 2018 are exempted from fee under the SCSP and TSP Schemes in compliance of guidelines issued by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India (GOI).
Applicants, who are not eligible to pass their within the maximum duration, they can apply for re-admission for additional period in continuation of the earlier period as under:
|Programmes||Duration of the Programme||Re-admission Validity|
|Certificate Programmes||6 Months||6 Months|
|Diploma/PG Diploma Programmes and all other Programmes* with one year duration||1 Year||1 Year|
|Bachelor’s Degree Programmes||3 Years||2 Years|
|Master’s Degree Programmes||2 Years||2 Years|
You Can Also Check: IGNOU Re-Registration
How to download IGNOU Prospectus?
- First of all, applicants, who want to download their IGNOU Prospectus, should log on to the official website that is www.ignou.ac.in.
- Now, go to the menu bar of home page and select “Student Support” tab.
- After that, from drop down list you need to press on “Student Zone” option.
- Then, select “Admission Announcement” tab and now a new page will be displayed on your screen.
- After that, choose “Common Prospectus 2018 English” link.
- Now, IGNOU Prospectus PDF will be opened on your device’s screen.
- After choosing that link, you need to select course name and check all the details.
- At last, save it on your desktop and take a print out of it for future reference.
IGNOU Admission Procedure:
- First of all, applicants, who want to take admission in IGNOU, need to fill registration form which is available on the official website that is www.ignou.ac.in.
- After visiting the site, press “Student Zone” shown at the homepage and choose “Admission” section for online form.
- Now, select “Online Admission” tab and fill online application form with complete details in correct manner.
- After that, candidates need to follow “Applicant Login” section and login with registered ID and password.
- If you are “New User” then press on “Register Yourself” option and fill all asked details in registration form.
- Once you will register yourself, login with ID and password and fill IGNOU Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, need to upload scan necessary & required documents.
- At last, press “submit” button for the final the final submission of it and take a print out of it for future reference and send it to the postal address.
- Application must be attached with all required documents.
- Participated candidates need to visit the official website www.ignou.ac.in.
- Now, press “Student Zone” and choose “Downloads” section and download the format of application form
- Fill the application form with complete details in correct manner and must attached essential documents / testimonials or send it to regional centers of IGNOU.
- Pass Port size Photograph
- Age certificate wherever required
- Experience certificate wherever required
- Student Card duly filled in along with photograph.
- Certificates in support of your educational qualification(s)
- Acknowledgement Card duly affixed with the postage stamp for Rs 6/-
- Category certificate (for SC/ST/PH/OBC (non-creamy layer) Minority candidates)
- If you are applying for MCA and have studied Mathematics at 10+2/Graduation level, attach marks sheet as proof.
- Attached a Pay Order/Demand Draft for the Programme Fee/Fee for the first year/Semester and have written your name, programme code and application No. on the reverse of the Demand Draft, issued by the bank.
- Attached documentary proof (photocopy of BPL ration card), in case of below poverty line students.
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
You can check Official Link to download IGNOU Prospectus. Applicants can also bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by using Control + D to get latest updates time to time regarding IGNOU Prospectus 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IGNOU Scholarship||IGNOU Question Paper|
|IGNOU Counselling||IGNOU Re-Registration|
|IGNOU Sample Papers||IGNOU Date Sheet|
|IGNOU Student Zone||IGNOU OPENMAT|