Indira Gandhi National Open University Admissions for July Session are started now. Interested students can now complete the IGNOU Registration process by visiting the official website. After visiting the official portal (link given below) students need to follow the Applicant Login Link.
Remember the IGNOU Registration 2018-19 processes must be completed before the last date i.e. 31st May 2018. After the IGNOU Registration Last Date, no applications will be accepted. After completing the process candidates can also check out the IGNOU Online Admission Status. Detailed procedure regarding the IGNOU Registration 2018-19 and online status is given below, have a look…
Details About IGNOU Registration Online Status
Students can apply for IGNOU Admission in Under Graduate or Post Graduate Programmes by qualifying the entrance examination. Firstly students have to submit their Forms while in case of any problem, they may go for IGNOU Re-Registration also.
In order to grab more about IGNOU Registration 2018-19, students are required to go through this page that is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead soon.
IGNOU Registration 2018-19
|Name of the organization||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Name of the courses||UG/PG/Diploma|
|IGNOU Registration Last Date 2018 without late fees||31st March 2018|
|Last date for IGNOU Registration with late fees Rs.200||30th April 2018|
|Last date for IGNOU Registration with late fees Rs.500||31st May 2018|
|Last date to apply with late fees Rs.1000||30th June 2018|
Procedure to submit IGNOU Registration 2018 Form
To submit IGNOU January Session Registration Form 2018, you must follow the below mentioned Process to Fill Online Application Form in appropriate manner.
Step1: Visit IGNOU Official Website
- In order to submit the IGNOU Online Application Form 2018, students have to visit to the Indira Gandhi National Open University Official Website that is www.ignou.ac.in
- On the home page, you are required to move your cursor towards the right side at “Applicant login” section.
- New users have to hit “Register Yourself” link and enter the required details as mentioned in below mentioned image.
- After entering the details you have to press “Submit” tab.
- In case of entering any wrong detail, you are required to press “Reset” tab.
Step2: IGNOU Jan Session Log in 2018 – 2019
- After the successfully completion of the IGNOU Registration 2018, you are required to press “Log in” tab mentioned there.
- Contenders who are already registered they have to press “log in” tab from home page.
- Then students have to enter the asked details for IGNOU Online Log In 2018 as mentioned in below image.
- Afterwards you must press the “Log in” or “Reset” tab as per the need.
Step3: Fill IGNOU Registration Form 2018 – 19
- Enter your User name and password and secure code in the given space and press login button.
- Fill complete details in Indira Gandhi National Open University online registration form.
Make the Payment of IGNOU Registration Fee 2018 – 2019
IGNOU Application fee of Rs. 200/- can be paid by following methods through online mode on or before the last date. Students are informed that above said IGNOU Exam Fee is non- refundable.
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card(PNB)
Upload Documents for IGNOU Online Registration 2018 – 2019:
Before proceeding for filling the IGNOU Exam Form online the applicant must have the following
- Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Age Proof
- relevant Educational Qualification (less than 400 KB)
- Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 400 KB)
- Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 400 KB)
- BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 400 KB)
Step4: Know IGNOU Registration Online Form Status 2018
- Students can check the IGNOU Registration Form Status 2018 also by pressing the link of “Know Your Status” at the menu bar.
- Enter the asked details in the format and hit the “Submit” tab.
- Now Status of IGNOU Registration 2018-19 will be shown at your computer screen.
IGNOU RE-Registration Process:
- Candidates who are going to take admission in 2nd or 3rd year need to do IGNOU online Re-Registration.
- First thing that every contender needs to do is go through the official website of the university.
- Then hit Register online tab and choose Re-registration option.
- Select “Apply online IGNOU Re-Registration form” link which is available at the right side of the page.
- Enter the correct details in IGNOU Re-Registration online form and press login button.
- Deposit the fees through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- Fill IGNOU Re-Registration details in the form and hit submit option.
- Upload the scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Take a print out of the same and send it the given address.
How to check IGNOU Registration Status?
After completing the IGNOU Registration procedure candidates can also check the Registration Status IGNOU by visiting the official website.
To get detailed procedure regarding IGNOU Registration Status candidates may also go through the below stated link.
Eligibility Criteria Needed for IGNOU Exam Registration
For UG Courses
Aspirants who want to fill IGNOU registration form online must have done or appearing 10+2 from any recognized board.
For PG Courses
Candidates should have done graduation degree in relevant discipline from any well known university.
For MBA (Management of Business Administration)
Only those individuals who have bachelor’s degree can apply for MBA programme.
Get Course Details with Fee: IGNOU University Courses List
Last date for fresh admissions for July 2018: 31st May 2018
IGNOU Contact Number:
Online Admissions Related Technical Problems
For specific and technical problems related to online admission, submission of online applications, online payment, payment error, uploading documents etc. please contact at
011-29572514 between 9.30AM – 6.00 PM (Monday to Friday)
Related to the programmes & courses offered by IGNOU, their eligibility, duration, admission process, study centres etc. and specific queries related to the courses like B.Com. (F&A), B.Com. (C&A), B.Sc. (Nursing), B.Ed., MBA, M.Ed, PhD etc. please contact the Student Service Centre, at
- [email protected]
- Phone 011-29533869, 29533870, 29572512, 29572513, 29572514
For Financial Help, Fill Up IGNOU Scholarship Application Form
If you find the above information about IGNOU Registration Status 2018 helpful then you can bookmark this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
For latest updates on admissions, IGNOU Registration 2018-19 and examinations follow us on Google plus and Facebook. If you want to ask something then you may write to us in the given below comment box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|IGNOU Date Sheet June||IGNOU Student Zone|
|IGNOU Admit Card||IGNOU Study Material|
|IGNOU Assignments||IGNOU Open University|
|IGNOU Percentage Calculator||IGNOU Study Centre List|
|IGNOU Sample Papers||IGNOU Prospectus|
|IGNOU Grade Card||IGNOU Term End Exam Result|