Candidates those who want to take admission in Indira Gandhi National Open University are required to do IGNOU Registration first. This process can be done through online mode and after that aspirants need to fill and submit the registration form through proper channel till the closing date.
With the purpose to select skilled and deserving contenders for under graduate/ post graduate courses, the authority conducts entrance examination. Those individuals who had submitted the admission form are eligible to attend the entrance test.
On the basis of applicants’ performance in admission test they will get entry in suitable courses at Indira Gandhi National Open University. More details about IGNOU Registration 2018 are mentioned below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Eligibility Criteria Needed for IGNOU Exam Registration:
- For UG Courses:
Aspirants who want to fill IGNOU registration form online must have done or appearing 10+2 from any recognized board.
- For PG Courses:
Candidates should have done graduation degree in relevant discipline from any well known university.
- For MBA (Management of Business Administration):
Only those individuals who have bachelor’s degree can apply for MBA programme.
Get Course Details with Fee: IGNOU University Courses List
Contenders who want to do IGNOU online Registration 2018, are required to pay Rs. 200/- as application fees. The amount has to be paid through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- Aspirants need to visit the official website of the Indira Gandhi National Open University i.e. www.ignou.ac.in
- Then select “register online” tab which is mentioned in the menu bar.
- After that choose “Open Registration” option among the given options
- Check the right side of the page and hit Register yourself button.
- Enter the details correctly and press submit button.
- Then you will receive user ID and password.
- This will complete your IGNOU Registration online process.
How to Fill IGNOU Registration Form:
- Enter your User name and password and secure code in the given space and press login button.
- Fill complete details in Indira Gandhi National Open University online registration form.
- Upload scanned copies of essential documents and images of photograph and signature.
- Press submit button and take a print out of the same.
- Enclose it in envelope and attach self attested copies of required documents.
- Send it at the postal address:
You Can Also Check Details On: IGNOU Re- Registration
Student Evaluation Divison
IGNOU, MAIDAM GARHI, NEW-Delhi-110068
IGNOU RE-Registration Process:
- Candidates who are going to take admission in 2nd or 3rd year need to do IGNOU online Re-Registration.
- First thing that every contender needs to do is go through the official website of the university.
- Then hit Register online tab and choose Re-registration option.
- Select “Apply online IGNOU Re-Registration form” link which is available at the right side of the page.
- Enter the correct details in IGNOU Re-Registration online form and press login button.
- Deposit the fees through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- Fill IGNOU Re-Registration details in the form and hit submit option.
- Upload the scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Take a print out of the same and send it the given address.
Last date to for Registration and Re-Registration is 31-01-2018.
If you find the above information about IGNOU Registration Status 2018 helpful then you can bookmark this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
For latest updates on admissions and examinations follow us on Google plus and Facebook. If you want to ask something then you may write to us in the given below comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IGNOU Admission||IGNOU Prospectus|
|IGNOU Sample Papers||IGNOU Grade Card|
|IGNOU Exam Form||IGNOU Scholarship|
|IGNOU Assignments||IGNOU Student Zone|