A latest vacancy notice has been circulated by Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak. IGNTU Recruitment process has been started from the university. The university wants to hire eligible and capable candidates for filling up the posts of JRF (Junior Research Fellow).
Eligible interested candidates meeting the eligibility requirements for IGNTU Amarkantak Recruitment may submit application by email till the closing date that is 18-10-2018. Candidates can go through this page to get more details about IGNTU Recruitment 2018.
Apply now for IGNTU Amarkantak Recruitment
To apply for IGNTU Amarkantak Vacancies, candidates have to send their applications along with CV (max 2 pages) indicating the name, date of birth/age, nationality, postal and email addresses, mobile number, essential and desired technical/professional qualifications along with signature and date.
Applicants are required to apply now for IGNTU Recruitment 2018-2019 with the support of guidelines mentioned below on this page, supplied by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IGNTU Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow
Eligibility Criteria for IGNTU JRF Recruitment:
Candidates, who want to apply for IGNTU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment, they should have done M.Pharm/MS (Pharm) with minimum 55% marks (candidates with GPAT/GATE/CSIR-NET qualification will be preferred).
Find From Here, More: Post Graduate Jobs
Age Restrictions for IGNTU Jobs:
Applicants, applying for IGNTU Junior Research Fellow Vacancies, their age should not be less than 18 years. The maximum age limits would be considered as per the norms. The relaxation in case of SC/ST/women/PWD candidate will be given as per government rules.
What Salary will you get for IGNTU Vacancies?
Assorted candidates for IGNTU Amarkantak Latest JRF Vacancies, will get Rs. 25000 p.m. + HRA as per DBT norms (HRA will not be provided in case university provides accommodation).
IGNTU 2018 Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for IGNTU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performances in interview. Shortlisted eligible candidates will be intimated by email only regarding the date and venue of the interview. No separate intimation will be sent.
Know Here: How to Dress For an Interview
How to apply for IGNTU Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for IGNTU JRF Recruitment, First of all you have to visit the official portal of university that is www.igntu.ac.in
- Now you need to hit on “Recruitment” link, available at the mid of home page.
- You will be directed to the next page, where you need to select “CONTRACTUAL RECRUITMENT” tab.
- Select and hit on “Press Here for Details” link, available under “ADVERTISEMENT FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW” title.
- A PDF file of IGNTU Notification Be displayed on your digital screen, in which you can see all the details of IGNTU Job.
- Read all the details of Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Vacancies mentioned in PDF file.
- Afterwards you should prepare an application form and send it along with the needed documents at the below mentioned address.
Find Out More: Madhya Pradesh Jobs
Last date for submission of applications: 18-10-2018
To get more details regarding IGNTU Recruitment 2018-2019, you can visit the Official Link. You can subscribe the free mail service of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates directly to your mail box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|