Online employment advertisement has been liberated by Indian Institute of Advanced Research to recruit the eligible aspirants through IIAR Recruitment. Institute has decided to conduct walk-In Interview to fill Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancy. Keen Aspirants who wish to apply for IIAR Recruitment 2017 and grab this chance.
What this page Includes:
|Name Of The Post And Essential Qualifications Required||Age Parameters For JRF Vacancy|
|Monthly salary Given To Recruited Candidates||Selection Procedure for www.iiar.res.in. Recruitment|
|Simple Steps To Fill Application Form for IIAR Online advertisement||Postal Address and Email Address Details|
|Notable Dates to keep in Mind||Important Note To Be Remembered|
Willful contenders are needed to send the filled application form in prescribed manner before the last date that is given below and attend the interview on 7.04.2017 and 12.04.2017 according to the post requirement. You can attain all the detailed information about IIAR JRF Vacancies by scrolling down the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well created by our team members.
Position Name and Qualification Details:
|Vacancy Name||Project Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Biophysical characterization of adenylosuccinate lyase- a potential drug target from Leishmania donovani- a computational and molecular approach|
|A novel nanoparticle based bioassay for sensitive detection of cancer specific proteases|
Get Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
What will be the Salary Offered?
Appointed candidates for IIAR Jobs will get a consolidated amount of 25000/- + 10% HRA from the management authority of Indian Institute of Advanced Research.
Applying contenders for JRF Position in Chemistry/Chemical Biology under DST SERB their age must be 28 years as on 1st Dec, 2016. Upper age may be relaxed according to the existing rules of an institute.
Download IIAR Recruitment PDF File
|Vacancy Name||Project Name||Official Notification|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Biophysical characterization of adenylosuccinate lyase- a potential drug target from Leishmania donovani- a computational and molecular approach||Hit Here|
|A novel nanoparticle based bioassay for sensitive detection of cancer specific proteases||Hit Here|
Method to Hire Eligible Candidates:
To enroll for Indian Institute of Advanced Research Recruitment candidates need to qualify the walk-in Interview which will be taken by the selection committee of the institute. Performance of interview will be taken into consideration for final appointment of candidates.
Success Tips To Crack The Interview:
Procedure to Apply For IIAR Recruitment:
Interested candidates who are eligible for IIAR JRF Recruitment can apply by going through all the steps as uttered below:
- Visitors first logon the official website of Indian Institute of Advanced Research that is www.iiar.res.in.
- Then at the home page aspirants need to ht on “Applications are invited for position of JRF in DBT sponsored project in Biophysics & Bioinformatics” link
- “Advertisement for JRF Position in DST SERB project in Department of Chemistry/Chemical Biology” which is visible at right side of web page.
- Then read the whole notification very carefully and also ensure eligibility criteria.
- Now follow the other steps according to the post requirements.
JRF Recruitment DBT sponsored project in Biophysics subject:
- Now aspirants have to prepare an application form by filling all the details such as name, permanent address, email id, contact number, educational qualification, experience etc.
- Now candidates must send the hard copy of application to the address given below.
- Also candidates must depart and attend the interview on respective date and time as prescribed below.
- Make sure candidates must reach the venue by carrying all the photo copies of each documents.
Dr. Anju Pappachan
IIAR, University and Institute of Advanced Research,
The Puri Foundation for Education in India,
Koba Institutional Area,
Gandhinagar- 382 007, Gujarat, India
Find More: Gujarat Jobs
JRF Recruitment against Chemistry/Chemical Biology subject:
- After reading all the details of interview aspirants must submit their CV, application to postal address and e-mail address as stated below before the closing date.
- Aspirants must carry original certificates and go ahead to attend the interview on 12/04/2017 at the address stated below.
Dr. Nidhi Gour (PI), Department of Chemistry, University and Institute Of Advanced Research,
Koba Institutional Area,
Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007
Department of Chemistry, University
and Institute of Advance Research Gandhinagar
Date & Walk-In Venue:
|Posts Name||Departments||Walk-In Date||Last Date to Apply|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Chemistry/Chemical Biology||12-04-2017||10-04-2017|
|Biophysics||07-04-2017||Check Official Notification|
Candidates who are interested to apply they must read the Official Notification and gain all the vital details regarding IIAR Recruitment 2017. All the candidates are mentors to don’t disconnect the link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and avail all the recent updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|