Good news!! Online advertisement as IIAR Recruitment 2016 has asserted to hire eligible candidates. Indian Institute of Advanced Research, Gandhinagar is going to organize a walk in interview for filling up JRF Vacancy. Stay tuned with this page to grab information about IIAR Recruitment 2017.
Contents available for you in this page:
|Vacancies available||Emoluments structure|
|Education Requirements||Mode of selection|
|Age Restriction||Ways to apply|
Last Date of Apply
Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for junior research fellow jobs, they must grab this opportunity by sending their resume via email on or before 01st December 2016. Contenders, who will be selected, get a joining letter immediately. Contenders can get detailed information about Indian Institute Of Advanced Research recruitment through is page which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Required Qualification For JRF Vacancies:
- Interested contenders should possess M. Sc. (Organic/Medicinal/Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceuticals) with an aggregate of 55% marks from recognized university or institute.
- Experience in the field of synthesis and characterization of organic molecules will be preferable.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Candidates who are eligible for the said post will get an emolument of Rs. 12,000/- per month from the organization.
- Assortment of the contenders for IIAR Gandhinagar Recruitmentwill be made on the basis of their presentation shown in walk-in interview which is conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only those candidates, who have been registered, will be applicable for the interview.
Must Check: In Which Color Interviewer Will Love To See You
How to Apply for IIAR Recruitment?
- Aspirants who are interested in this recruitment need to visit the official website that is www.iiar.res.in
- Hit “Application are invited for the position of JRF in Organic/Medicinal Chemistry” link which is shown in the left side of homepage.
- Read the complete details and prepare application form with all necessary details.
- After that, send your filled application form to Dr. Roli Mishra through e-mail before the date of interview.
- At last, contenders should appear on correct time at correct venue which is given below with all the required documents and certificate.
Read Also: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
At Department of Chemistry,
University and Institute of Advanced Research,
Koba Institutional Area, Koba,
Gandhinagar – 382 007
- Date of Walk-In Interview : 01st December 2016
- Time : 10:00 A.M
Aspirant can fetch the remaining information of IIAR Recruitment 2016 from this Official Link Eager job seekers get all the upcoming information about IIAR Recruitment 2017 through our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Employment News- New Updates|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|