Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, Kolkata has propagated a vacancy notification as IICB Recruitment 2016. Organization has planned to conduct a Walk-In-Interview so as to recruit brilliant and talented contenders for filling 28 jobs of Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow (JRF), and Project Assistant Level – II & III. Contenders can avail the benefits of IICB Kolkata Recruitment and get placed in such a reputed Institute. For attaining future news about IICB Recruitment 2017, you are advised to build a strong connection with us.
Result oriented candidates who wish to join the organization must depart to attend the interview on respective dates that is 14th & 27th September 2016 along with all the originals and photocopies of all the certificates/testimonials as stated below. You can gain all the important and essential details about IICB vacancy through this page which is well designed by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Vacancy Detail with Qualification:
|S. No.||Name of the post||Qualification||No. of Post|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||M. Pharm / M.S. Pharm||01|
|2||Junior Research Fellow(JRF)||NET-JRF (CSIR/UGC) examination qualified||25|
|3||Project Assistant Level – II||M.Sc in Life Sciences/Biotechnology||01|
|4||Project Assistant Level – III||M.Sc in Molecular Biology||01|
|Total no. of vacancies||28|
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Age Structure for IICB vacancies:
|S. No.||Age Limit|
*Upper age relaxation will be given to SC/ST /OBC/ PH and women candidates as per norms of the organization.
Salary Details for IICB Kolkata jobs:
- Aspirants who get selected for Senior Research Fellow and Project Assistant Level – III post will get a consolidated amount of Rs. 28000/- per month +HRA admissible.
- Candidates will receive a monthly Salary of Rs. 25000/- + HRA, who are recruited for the post of Project Assistant Level – II.
Mode of Selection for Indian Institute Of Chemical Biology Recruitment:
Walk-In-Interview will be arranged to enroll the eligible and skilled aspirants for aforesaid post and fill all the vacant positions in Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, Kolkata. Final decision will be made according to presentation given by the aspirants in the interview.
Important Tips You Should Know:
Applying Procedure for IICB Recruitment:
- Firstly enthusiastic contenders move to the official website that is iicb.res.in
- Then hit on [email protected] tab available in the menu bar of the home page.
- Now new page will be open and you have to place your cursor to the recruitment section as given on the right side of the page.
- Select the Suitable link and open the details of it.
- Read all the details carefully.
- After reading satisfied candidates must go head and attend the interview on scheduled date while carrying these documents as given under:
- Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth,
- Degree/Diploma Certificate,
- Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualifications,
- No objection certificate from the employer if employed,
- Final Mark sheet of M.Sc. Examination,
- Documentary evidence of qualifying NET examination,
- One recent passport size photograph.
- Make sure that the aspirants should reach the venue on time which is customized below.
IICB Walk-In-Interview Details:
|Name of the post||Venue||Dates of Interview|
|Senior Research Fellow||New Conference Room.||14th September 2016|
|Project Assistant Level – II|
|Project Assistant Level – III|
|Junior Research Fellow(JRF)||1st Floor Seminar Room||27th September 2016|
Press Here For More: Kolkata Jobs
Aspirants must visit the Official Link to acquire other essential details about IICB Recruitment 2016. Visitors can be remain up to date by staying with the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com and fetch all the latest upcoming notification about IICB Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section