Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is the primary Institute providing MBA in International Business. The registration form for IIFT 2018 will be available from September 2018. Every year, around 45,000 management candidates apply for the IIFT MBA Entrance Exam. Applicants, who want to get admission in MBA Course, need to qualify the IIFT Exam 2018 first. If you want to become a part of IIFT 2018 then you should have a comprehensive view of its IIFT Admission Process, Fee Structure, Colleges details, Cut Off, Score Card etc.
Success in IIFT 2018 Entrance Exam will guide to admission to Institute’s highly reputed 2 years full time MBA 2018-20 International Business Course at its Delhi or Kolkata campus. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade offers great education experience with high placement to its candidates. To get the complete details regarding IIFT 2018 Admission, you need to go through the below section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IIFT Eligibility Criteria
Qualifying Examination: Applicant must possess Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3-duration in any discipline from well recognized University / Institute.
Minimum Marks: Entrants should qualify the above exam at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved categories).
Nationality: Indian as well as Foreign nationals are eligible to take Admission in IIFT.
Appearing Candidates: Those contenders who are in final year of Graduation, hence they can also apply. However, such applicants are required to submit the proof of passing the qualifying examination latest by 7th October 2018.
No Age Limit: No age limit is prescribed by the authority for IIFT 2018.
IIFT Application Fee
- For General Category: Rs.1550/-
- For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Category: Rs.775/-.
- For Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI Candidates: US $ 80 (INR Rs. 4500/-).
- Contenders can pay the application fee either through Credit/Debit Card (VISA/Master) or through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi.
Don’t Have Money To Pay College Fee: Check Best Ways Here
IIFT Fee Structure 2018
Tuition Fee and other Charges:
|Category Of Candidates||IIFT Fees 2018 for Tuition||Other Charges|
|General/ OBC(NCL)||Rs. 15,20,000/-||Rs. 50,000/-|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs. 7,60,000/-||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Foreign National/ NRI/ Children of NRI||US$ 55,000||Rs. 50,000/-|
Lodging and Boarding Charges:
|Campus||Hostel Fee||Mess Charges|
Ist Year: Rs. 47,000/- (Triple occupancy)
|Approximately Rs. 4000/- p.m.|
|Kolkata||Rs. 57,000/- (Single occupancy)|
IIFT Admission 2018 Process
There are 3 stages or rounds involved in IIFT Admission:
- The written examination will be conducted in the month of November 2018 by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- The applicants must clear this IIFT Exam 2018 to get qualify for next rounds of the selection procedure.
- IIFT 2018 Exam Date will be announced soon.
- The IIFT 2018 Results will be declared most probably in the month of December.
- The successful contenders of written examination will be eligible to take part in Essay writing.
- In this round the contenders will have to write an essay on given topic within specified time period.
- The purpose of conducting essay round is to check the communication skills of the applicants.
- The applicants will have to clear this round to get qualify for next round which is Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Group Discussion & Personal Interview:
- The applicants will be finally selected based on their performance in this round.
- The successful applicants of written examination & essay writing both the rounds will be called for this round Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GD & PI).
- This round will be conducted in the campus itself.
- First of all the applicants will have to go through GD round then personal interview round.
IIFT Exam Pattern 2018
- IIFT 2018 Paper is the Pen and Paper IIFT Entrance Exam 2018.
- The question paper will include 5 sections namely English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis.
- Total 123 questions will be appeared in the examination. Number of questions varies every year.
- The questions will be of Multiple Choice Type and the medium of the test will be English only.
- The duration of the test will be 2 hours.
- Each section will contain different marks ranges from 0.5 to 1.00.
- There is a provision of negative marking. 1/3rd of the marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|English Comprehension||36 Questions|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||25 Questions|
|Logical Reasoning||42 Questions|
|Quantitative Analysis||20 Questions|
Get Here: IIFT 2018 Question Paper
IIFT Syllabus 2018
English Comprehension: Contextual usage, Comprehension of passage, Fill In the Blanks, Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Analogies, Antonyms, Errors in word choice, Sentence correction, Punctuation, etc.
|General Knowledge & Awareness: Current Affairs, Constitution, Countries, Sports CE, Persons, Awards & Honors, Famous Personalities, Buildings, Languages, Animals, Inventions & Discoveries, Currencies, Indian & World Geography, Indian & World History, Democratic policy, Current Events, etc.|
|Logical Reasoning: Visual reasoning, Assertion and reasons, Statements and conclusions, Critical reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, identifying valid inferences, identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, definitely true, Statements and assumptions, Identifying Probably true, Puzzles, Family tree problem, Symbol Based problems, Matrix arrangements, Coding, and decoding, etc.|
Quantitative Analysis: Geometry, Percentages, Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Profit & Loss, Harmonic mean, Number system, Averages, Percentages, Alligation & Mixtures, Partnership, Number Base System, Arithmetic progression, Time-Speed-Distance, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Permutations & Combinations etc. Hit Here for Complete: IIFT Syllabus 2018
IIFT 2018 Admit Card
- To all provisionally registered applicants, the IIFT Admit Card 2018 will be sent through post.
- The applicants can download IIFT Hall Ticket 2018 if they won’t receive it through post, they can download online at the official website of IIFT by logging into their individual account at the official website.
- Without producing the valid IIFT Admit Card 2018 no applicants will be allowed to enter the Test Centre.
- Also, bring the photo ID for the purpose of verification.
IIFT Answer Key 2018
The IIFT 2018 Solutions will be available in official website of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade after 2-3 days of successful completion of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam. The applicants will be able to get an idea about their approx marks for IIFT 2018 Examination. IIFT 2018 Answer Key will enable the candidates to estimate the chances of selection for further rounds of admission.
IIFT Results 2018 / IIFT Scorecard 2018
IIFT 2018 Result will be declared in the last week of December 2018. The IIFT Results will contain the name, application number/roll number of candidates selected for further rounds of admission process. IIFT 2018 Scorecard will be available for downloading after few days of IIFT Exam Result announcement.
Publication of IIFT 2018 Score Card will be done in the last week of December 2018. Candidates can download their score card by entering roll number and DOB. You can also check the IIFT 2018 Result Date ion IIFT 2018 Notification.
IIFT 2018 Cutoff
Sectional IIFT 2018 Cut Off:
|Name of Section||IIFT 2018 Expected Cut Off|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||0.82|
Overall IIFT Cut Off 2018:
|Category||IIFT Cutoff 2018 Cutoff (Expected)|
IIFT Exam Analysis
- IIFT MBA Entrance Exam keeps on introducing changes in number of questions and sections also.
- As per the IIFT 2018 Exam Pattern you may expect fewer questions to be solved in same time limit of 2 hours in IIFT 2018.
- IIFT 2018 held on November 2018 brought with it many changes especially in the sectional composition of questions, level of difficulty and weightage awarded to each section.
- While Weightage to LRDI section was increased, the weightage to GK and Quant was reduced.
IIFT Placements 2018
The IIFT Delhi Placements 2018 will be held under pursuing of International Business Courses for applicants in two various states. With completing this program, a applicant also will get various placements and they claim 18 Lakh IIFT Average Package 2018 by International and Domestic offers. In IIFT Placements, four candidates must have bagged more than 1 crore as annual package with completing this course.
IIFT Placement Report 2018
|Number of students participating||258|
|Number of participating companies||94|
|Number of PPOs/PPIs||74|
|Number of international offers||20|
|Highest international compensation||USD 1,50,000|
|Highest domestic compensation||Rs.26 Lakh per annum|
|Average Salary||Rs.18.41 lakh per annum|
How to Fill IIFT Online Application Form 2018?
Entrants can apply for IIFT Notification 2018 either through online mode or offline mode:
- First visit the official site of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade that is www.iift.edu
- On home page of official site select the appropriate link related to IIFT MBA Admission.
- Now IIFT Login 2018 page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- After that select ‘Hit Here to Register” link.
- Now fill online application form with all required details in an appropriate manner.
- Make payment of application fee.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of IIFT Application Form 2018 for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- IIFT 2018 Application Form can also be obtained through post by sending a DD of requisite amount along with the “Request Application”.
- The candidates belonging from SC/ST/PH/OBC(non-creamy layer) category have to send the printout of the IIFT 2018 Registration form along with self attested Caste certificate
- Candidates making payment through DD have to mandatorily send the DD along with printout of filled-in IIFT Registration 2018 form to the IIFT office.
- All the enclosures should be reached by registered post/speed post/courier only to the prescribed address:
If you want to know more about IIFT 2018, so visit the Official Website. Candidates may get latest updates through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or you can also subscribe us to get free email alerts and bookmark the web portal page by pressing Ctrl+D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Entrance Exams In India||Top MBA Colleges In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Scholarship in India|