Stop & Read Here Detailed Information about IIFT Admission!! Fill Online Application Form through Direct Link before Last Date. Read Notification for Admission in MBA (International Business) at New Delhi & Kolkata. As per the notification IIFT Admission has started for MBA and aspirants who are interested and have desire to continue their studies with Indian Institute of Foreign Trade can submit IIFT Application Form through online or offline mode before the last date.
Candidates who are fulfilling the edibility may submit their Application Form before the last date. Candidates may attain further detail regarding IIFT Admission by scrolling this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
IIFT Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline from recognized university or institute.
- Candidates who are appearing in final year of Graduation may also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2017.
No Age Limit.
Applicants who want to get admission in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade are needed to pay application fee as mentioned below:-
|General / OBC||Rs. 1550/-|
|Foreign Nationals/NRIs/Children of NRIs||US$ 80 / Rs. 4500/-|
Don’t Have Money To Pay College Fee: Check Best Ways Here
Candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview will be held on SUNDAY 27th November 2016 during 10.00AM – 12.00Noon.
First Phase is Written Test which is to be held at following Examination Center:
Also Check: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Second phase of selection process comprising Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview Center:
Applying Process For IIFT Admission:
Candidates can apply fill IIFT 2017 Application Form in two ways through offline as well as online:-
- Candidates obtain Prospectus and Application Form by submitting application fee in cash personally at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21,Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi- 110016 OR 1583 Madhurdaha, Ward No. 108, Borough XII, Kolkata – 700107.
- After that you have to fill the application form and attach all the self attested documents / testimonials with it.
- Then you need to affix your pass port size photograph with it.
- Finally you have to submit it at the counter of college and appear for the written examination on 27th of November 2016.
- First of all candidates need to visit official web site of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade that is www.iift.edu
- Then you need to move to its official web site and hit on “Admissions 2017” link available at the middle of the home page.
- After that you are required to go through its notification carefully and hit on “Apply Online (thru DD/Credit Card)” link.
- Now you have to hit on “Press here to apply Online>>” link to proceed further.
- Then you are required to hit on “Apply Now” link at the left side of page.
- There after you need to hit on suitable link and fill online application form with complete details.
- While filling the form you need to need to upload scanned photo, signature and pay registration fee through credit card / Debit card.
- After completion of application form you have to submit it.
- At Last you are required to take print out of application form for future refrence.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Last date for obtaining prospectus and receipt of applications for Foreign Nationals/ NRIs/ Children of NRIs||Wednesday, 15th February 2017|
|Written Examination||Sunday, 27th November 2016 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon|
Also Check: IIFT Admit Card
Candidates who are going to fill IIFT Application Form are needed to hit Official Link to gain further detail. Candidates who are seeking for latest updates & notification regarding IIFT Admission 2017 may get it by visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|