Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has unfolded a notification regarding IIFT Admission Candidates who are willing to get admitted in Full Time MBA-IB (MBA in International Business) programme at IIFT Delhi & Kolkata various courses. For them, Online Application are invited, so those applicant who want to take Admission in MBA (IB) may fill Application Form before the last date that is 15-09-2017. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade organized IIFT Entrance Exam, and for this concern, written exam is going to be held on 03-12-2017.
Overview of This Page:
|Qualification Required||Age Limit|
|Application Fees||Reservation of Seats|
|Procedure to apply|
|Exam Pattern||Application Fees|
|Exam Centres||Important Date|
|IIFT Exam Date||Direct Notification Link|
Candidates who are interested and are eligible to appear for the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Exam, they are required to fill the IIFT Admission form in a prescribed format and submit the application form through online mode. As the last date to submit IIFT application form for Foreign National/ NRI candidate s 15-02-2018. Entire information about IIFT Admission 2018 is mentioned below on this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of Course:
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline from recognized university.
- Those who have obtained at least 50% marks in Graduation s for general candidates and 45% marks for reserved categories as SC/ST/PWD.
- If students, appearing in the final year examination of Graduation, are also eligible to apply.
Is there any Age Limitation?
No, There Is No Age Limit For Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
IIFT Reservation Criteria 2018, Seats are reserved as per Government of India rules. The reservations are subject to candidates meeting the admission requirement of the Institute under different categories.
Download Here: IIFT Notification
IIFT Application Fees:
Appliers have to pay an Application fees which will be submitted via online mode i.e. by using Credit Card, debit card or via net banking OR by Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi.
|Category||Application fee amount|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NC)||Rs. 1550|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs. 775|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 775|
|People with Disability (PWD)||Rs. 775|
|Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI||USD 80 (Rs. 4500)|
Don’t Have Money To Pay College Fee: Check Best Ways Here
Candidate selection will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview. On the Base of marks obtained in Written Test, candidates will be called for second phase of selection process of Writing Skills Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview.
IIFT Exam Pattern:
- The IIFT Exam will be in paper-based modes which include Multiple Choice Questions.
- Questions will be divided into 4 sections
- The duration of IIFT Exam will be of 120 minutes.
- For the wrong answer one-third of the marks will be deducted.
|Name of subject||Time given||Type of exam|
|English Grammar||02 hours||objective type written examination|
|Vocabulary and Comprehension|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
|Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis|
Also Check: How to Prepare For Written Exam
How TO Fill IIFT Online Application Form?
- First of all, visit the official website of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade that is “www.iift.edu”
- Now, on the home page you have to follow the section “IMPORTANT” available on the right side.
- Then hit on appropriate link for “Application form for Full Time MBA(IB) 2018-20”.
- Now, Read the instruction carefully.
- After reading properly, Press on “APPLY ONLINE”
- Then, fill online application form with all the relevant details
- Also, upload your scanned Photo, Signature, Documents/ Certificates etc.
- After completing of all procedure, press on “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of Application Form for future reference.
Go Here For: IIFT Admission Apply Online
How I Can Change the Centre?
Candidates should be careful while opting of the Admission Test Centre as for changing the Centre, fee of Rs. 1,000/- will be charged. Beside this, No request for change of centre will be entertained after 3rd November 2017
First Phase is Written Test which is to be held at following Examination Center:
Second phase of selection process comprising Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview Center:
Also Check: IIFT Admit Card
|Last date of IIFT 2018 application||15-09-2017|
|IIFT application dates for Foreign National/ NRI||15-02-2018|
You may check Official Link for more details regarding IIFT Admission 2018 and stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain latest info.
You may also join us on facebook and Google plus to get latest updates on their timeline. If candidates have any query related to admission then they can write it in the below specified comment box. We will answer you shortly.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|