IIFT Placements will be organized under pursuing of International business programme for the candidate in two different states. After completion of course, candidates will get different placements and they claim 18 Lakh average Stipend by Indian and International Offers. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is also known as IIFT has completed Summer Placement process for the MBA Packages (International Business) 2016-18 batch of 288 students.
MBA International business programme has organized for two years in the campuses of Delhi and Kolkata. In every session, there are so many candidates become a part of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Placements. Under the procedure of IIFT Placements 2018 four candidates must have bagged more than 1 crore as annual package with completing this programme.
Through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, candidates are able to attain entire information of IIFT in which included the IIFT Placements, highlights of IIFT placements, IIFT Top Recruiters and many more. These topics will help you to know the details IIFT Placements 2018.
IIFT Summer Placements:
The students of IIFTs are also recruited for the summer placements, which have the largest batch of IIFT students and they get the different place by the different recruiters, which is given below for them
- Largest batch placed in just 3days
- Highest stipend for 2 months
- 12 international offers
- Average stipend increased by 30%
- First-time recruiters increased by 10%
- Average stipend of Rs.1,08,000
Final Placements Highlights
The highlights of placement report of MBA (IB) batch are as under:
- Three IIFT students have bagged a package of more than RS. 1 CRORE p.a. and six students have got more than 75 lakhs p.a.in International Placements.
- 94 companies visited our campus to recruit IIFT students this year.
- The average salary offered to IIFT students is Rs.18.41 lakh per annum as compared to Rs.18.01 lakh per annum last year. The highest domestic salary is Rs.26 lakh p.a.
- The number of International Roles offered to IIFT students this year is 20 as compared to 15 last year.
- 74 Pre-Placement Offers (PPOs) were offered to our students as compared to 64 last year. There has been significant increase in the number of PPOs offered by corporates.
- The Placements for the batch 2015-17 has seen a good mix of diverse sectors and industry leaders from every domain participated in the placement process. Some of the leading recruiters at IIFT this year are Goldman Sachs, ITC, JP Morgan, Marico, Godrej, Amazon, ICICI Bank, HDFC, Citibank, HSBC, Axis Bank, Cognizant Business Consulting, HP, Infosys Consulting Management, Tata Steel, Wipro, L&T, HPCL, IOCL, SBI, GAIL Citibank etc.
- Some of the main new recruiters at IIFT this year include names such as:
- Eli Lilly
- Aditya Birla Group (LEAP Program)
- DHFL Pramerica
- Trade roles were offered by leading recruiters such as Olam International, TGI, DSPL, Mount Meru, HPCL, ITC etc.
Download From Here: IIFT Previous Year Question Papers
IIFT Average Stipend:
IIFT has concluded summer placement for MBA (IB) 2016-18 batch along with from average stipend going up to Rs. 1.24 lakhs Rs. 1.10 lakhs last year and 60% of the batch getting 6 figure stipends.
To make a perfect example that economic slowdown in MBA placement is over in India, IIFT domestic highest packages for IIFT placement 2017 has designed below:
|Placement year||Highest salary offered||Average salary|
|2017||Rs.26 lakhs||Rs.18.41 lakhs|
|2016||Rs.29 lakhs||Rs.18.01 lakhs|
|2015||Rs.24 lakhs||Rs. 14.54 lakhs|
Check out for MBA IB Entrance Exam: IIFT Syllabus
Final placements of IIFT students:
|Number of students participating||258|
|Number of participating companies||94|
|Number of PPOs/PPIs||74|
|Number of international offers||20|
|Highest international compensation||USD 1,50,000|
|Highest domestic compensation||Rs.26 Lakh per annum|
|Average Salary||Rs.18.41 lakh per annum|
Location of placements:
IIFT’s Students are selected by the different countries for placements. The name of these countries given below:
- Middle East
- Hong Kong
IIFT Internationally Placements:
IIFT’s students will play an important role after placement on International level and the roles are offered by:
- Olam International
- TGI Group
- Bhatia Brothers
- Bajaj Auto
Get here Latest GD Topics With Answers: MBA Group Discussion Topics
Recruiters of IIFT Placements:
IIFT Students is recruited by the several recruiters like Nivea, Pernod Ricard, 3M, British Telecom, DELL, Lilly, Airtel, Cipla, Tata Sky, Synergy Consulting, General Motors, TGI Group, IDFC Bank and many more.
IIFT Placements Offers:
|Banking & Finance||Axis Bank, Citibank, IDFC Bank, Goldman Sachs, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, State Bank of India, Edelweiss, JP Morgan, HSBC, Nomura, Bank of America Continuum, Indus Valley Patners, IvyCap Venutres, ICICI Bank Religare, Amazon, Flipkart, Vodafone, Wipro||1. Corporate & Transaction/Treasury Banking roles|
2. Investment Banking & Markets (Middle Office, Support, IT & Operations)
3. Private Equity and Venture Capital Firms
4. Investment Research
5. Risk Management
6. Other finance roles
|Consulting & General Management||Deloitte, Cognizant Business Consulting, PwC, ZS Associates, HCL, TCS, Wipro, Aricent, Vmock, HP, Mahindra & Mahindra, Airtel, Polycab, Raymond, Godrej Properties Limited, Concentrix, L&T, Global eProcure, Russell Reynolds, Micheal Page||1. Business Consulting|
2. IT / ERP / Business Process Consulting
3. General Management/ Strategy
4. Operations Consulting
5. Executive Search
|FMCG||ITC, L’Oreal, Britannia, Wipro CCLG, Godrej Consumer Products, Pernod Ricard, 3M, Nivea||1. Sales & Marketing|
2. Corporate Finance & Business Development
Download from Here: IIFT Admit Card
How to check IIFT Placements Details ?
- First of all, candidates visit the official website of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade that is tedu.iift.ac.in.
- After visiting the official website, hit on “Recruiters” tab which is shown at the top side of the homepage.
- Now, you can choose “Summer Placements” & “Final Placements” link from the drop down list.
- Then, select “Summer Placements Report 2016-2018” link under “Summer Placements” and hit on “Final Placements Report 2016” link under “Final Placements” section.
- When you have hit on above said link, a PDF file will be opened on your display.
- Finally, read the complete information about IIFT Placements through PDF.
IIFT Final Placements>>>Download PDF
IFFT Summer Placements>>>Get PDF
So, that’s all about IIFT Placements 2018. If you want to grab more & more information visit the Official Link of IIFT. Stay tuned with this web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) and gathers the entire details.
Have a look on below links
|IIFT Exam Online Application||IIFT Results|
|MBA Entrance Exam||Top MBA Colleges In India|
|Why College Attendance is Important||Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates|
|Check Out Importance Of Master Degree|