IIM Kashipur Admission
Looking for Indian Institute of Management Kashipur Admission? Then check out PGP Programme Criteria here! Apply For IIM Kashipur Admission to get enrolled in all courses such as Post Graduate Programme (PGP), Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGPM), Executive Fellow Programme (EFPM) and Fellow Programme in Management (FPM). Candidates who want to get admission in the relevant courses, they have to fill IIM Kashipur Admission 2017 form before the last date that is stated below. To know more about IIM Application form, you can follow up this page.
Institute of Management Kashipur is a recognized university. It offers various courses such as PGP, EFPM, FPM and EPGPM. All those students who are willing to take admission in this university, they can fill their application form by following the below mention steps. The entire details regarding admission such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
IIM Kashipur Admission
Candidates who wish to apply for the required courses they should have possessed the following degrees:
- Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average with a Bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification (OR)
- Five year integrated Master’s Degree Programme in any discipline with at least 60% marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent (OR)
- A professional qualification duly recognized by UGC/AICTE/AIU equivalent to master’s degree (like CA, CMA, CS) with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) – Rs.1000/-
- Executive Fellow Programme In Management (EFPM) – Rs.2000/-
- Fee is to be transfer in Institutes account through NEFT by following below mention details.
|Beneficiary Name||Indian Institute of Management Kashipur|
|Beneficiary A/c No||IIMKAS followed by <Entity-Id>Space<Name>|
|A/c Type||Saving bank account|
|Beneficiary Bank||Yes Bank Ltd|
|Bank Branch||CMS NOC/ MUMBAI|
- The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in Test and Interview.
- Short listing is based on scores obtained in CAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ GATE/UGC-JRF in relevant discipline
Read Here: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
How to Fill IIM Kashipur Admission Form:
Students can follow up below mention steps to fill Admission form:
- Visit official website of Indian Institute of Management Kashipur that is www.iimkashipur.ac.in.
- In the home page, choose appropriate course under “Admission” section.
- Read all the details and hit suitable link to download Admission form.
- Fill Admission form with all the details carefully.
- After filling the form recheck the complete form.
- Send the application form through the proper mode of channel mentioned there.
Check Out: UGC Approved Universities
Tentative date to fill application form: May 2017
To collect all the details about IIM Kashipur Admission 2017, you can visit our page www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time. You can also follow us on Google plus or Facebook or you can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D, to collect all the upcoming details about the required posts.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|